FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Advice please

Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyeyez23 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

I have a dilema that I would like your views on there is a new girl at work nice personality very beautiful and God damn sexy she has been very flirtatious as well as very feely touchy including touching my bum I think she is letting me know she likes me and wants to be Nawty my dilema is she is 23 a little bit younger than me would it be wrong to have hot sexy fun with this girl is the age diffrence an issue ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Age is only a number . And if it works out for you good luck

I agree age is only a number talk to her ask her out see how she reacts good luck

I had a relationship with a woman 20 years my junior . That only ended 2 yrs ago

If she is 23 she is old enough and consenting by the sounds of things get your flirting cap on and let us know what happens

Good luck mate

work place affairs are a minefield ! trust me on this, I do know about them, be careful.

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Just get on with it buddy.

Lytham St Anne’s

[Removed by poster at 28/12/14 16:08:41]

Lytham St Anne’s

"work place affairs are a minefield ! trust me on this, I do know about them, be careful."

Sounds like an interesting story woukd love yo know more please share :/)

It sounds, very much, like she fancies you. No one randomly touches someone's bum... And she is an adult at 23. Be flattered! Next time she flirts, be brave and flirt back, asking her out for a drink. Maybe don't touch her bum though, these things at work can be tricky!! You will soon find out what she really feels! Good luck... Xx

Lytham St Anne’s

Thanks hunnibee sounds good will have to get my flirting head on and see how it goes wish me luck

Take her into store room an fuck the ass off her

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"It sounds, very much, like she fancies you. No one randomly touches someone's bum... And she is an adult at 23. Be flattered! Next time she flirts, be brave and flirt back, asking her out for a drink. Maybe don't touch her bum though, these things at work can be tricky!! You will soon find out what she really feels! Good luck... Xx"

So right you can't touch her bum or her in work. I used to work with a girl I went to school with not long after we left school. We flirted but she worked in office me on factory floor. Due to the fact knew her I slapped her arse in fun on a regular basis after a flirty comment she made in a local night club one night. I was reprimanded for it. Didn't stop us making love like rabbits for two weeks after. And to this day no one knows;)

By *ohnjjjMan  over a year ago

Morriston

Had workplace affair/relationship but had to finish because it would only cause problems if we came out. If anything bad happened you can only imagine the problems that could arise. My recommendation os wait till a staff party and quietly slip away together at end of night

Lytham St Anne’s

Sounds great I think I do need to be subtle and in my way let her know I would like to get frisky with her I was worried people would look at the age diffrence and think it was wrong but she is of age to agree to fuck so if she says yes she will be having me inside her I think

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Had a workplace affair/relationship it can be a minefield but we've been together over 20 years now so it can work.

No bum touching in the office . But you can still rub your hand up her arm if you are stood next to the photocopier . Just very lightly tho not to raise suspicion from other colleagues . Good luck

Lytham St Anne’s

All sounds good have done a bit touching she is quite feely touchy and lines sticking her tongue out lol

Ask her out for a drink next time you are working close together , with jusy a slight touch on the back of her hand

Lytham St Anne’s

What does the touch in the back of the hand do ?

Lytham St Anne’s

Resting her hand against mine when standing beside me think might be a sign

» Add a new message to this topic