FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wow Work was good today!!

Wow Work was good today!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got a tenant who always seems to have problems with her plumbing!

Popped into day and had the xmas chat "....how was your xmas?...." blah blah.

and as you do asked her if she had got anything nice for xmas, for her to reply " ooooo yeah one of my friends bought me an outfit"

Being me I replied "well might have to slip in to it and ill take you for lunch"

To get the reply "REALLY??"

I continued to work thinking nothing of it and it had just been laughed off, as im slinding under the bath I then begin to hear the sound of heels and the tenants sweet voice "JOE WOULD YOU LIKE A CUP OF TEA??"

"Course I would love one"

"Do you want something to eat?"

"Well im taking you out soon, arent I??"

As I still had the horn for this wonderful woman I wanted her to dress up then go for a bit to eat. But seeing as I got no reply I walked to the kitchen to find this amazingly sexy woman slipping into a pair of heels!!! As my eyes caressed her body from toe to head my jaw began to drop!!! Wow what can I say well the only thing I can say is your leak is fixed! And now I think Purple is one of the best colours of sexy undies!!! But now I have a leak in my pants! Pre cum city!!! As she gazed up at me I could see her clevage bursting out of the sexy purple bra and I was ready to caress her sexy body with my hands before she demanded me to was them before I touch her!! Never been so turnt on!!!!! So I told her to use me as I am her yo work so make me work and jesus did she do that!!! Found it so sexy being bossed around by such a beautiful woman dressed so sexy demanding me to do what she wants!!! So used to being bossed around at work with no pleasure this tenant made my year!!!! Thank you Mrs X Number 32 xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More details please

What more do you want to know

By *un4threeCouple  over a year ago

Waterford

that sounds class....

It was Lol

Its all I can think about keep having flash backs! Ive had a few sexual encounter at work but this one is by far the best yet! Although going to a job the second day running to find a tenant has buzzed you into the block and then decided to jump in the bath you are supposed to be ripping out and says "I just to have a quick bath"

By this time im standing over her gazing at her tremendous tits i was like "O, Sorry......erm do you want me to go and come back in a bit?"

She replies"Well your here now and you look like you like what your looking at because you havent took your eyes off my tits" as she rubs them!

Slowly picking my jaw up off the floor i said "well im here now so is it ok if i watch with a cheeky giggle"

To get "you cheeky fucker! Well if you are going to stay you have to get your cock out!"

Well i didnt need to think twice before she took me in her mouth as she rubbed up my stomach with one hand and caressed my balls with the other!

As it was bit of a pain in the ass leaning over the bath she then stands up and the water trickled off her sexy body and says "I want you to fuck me NOW!!"

And took me to her room dripping wet.........

This was strange seeimg as she hardly said a word to me the day before!!!!

That was fun too if you want to hear anymore let me know hahaha got loads of stories should make a book!! "The Life of A Plumber"

That was a strange day not like today which was AWESOME!!!

Tell us more

What you want more stories???

Want to hear the one about a mum and daughter?? But not at the same time sadly

Want to hear the one about a mum and daughter?? But not at the same time sadly

Shame they wasn't at the same time . But i bet they're good stories so go on and tell them

Lets hear them all

Telling me!!

Ended doing a job through a customer (no sex) who recommended me to a single mum who had a daughter at uni who was spoilt rotten and the mum worked evenings so I began the job having only met the mother and she was very sexy but a bit rough around the edges and she told me what she wanted bending over and pointing at things and she caught me looking at her ass, she then said if you look under the sink theres a small leak so I have a look laying on my back as she squats right near my face I only thought of looking up her as she rode my face! Said to her theres gonna be another leak in a minute and winked at her, she put her hand on my cock and pushed herself up I was tingling all over! She then showed me the walking shower she recently had installed and said she would like something similar, and said the other plumber was too old and pervy I rolled up laughing and said so its 2-0 already and put myself right init she said 2 your young your cheaper and your not pervy! Or are you! I came straight back with I must be pervy? Awkward laugh Depends on your definition of the word since ive seen you bent over, squating basically on my face and touching my cock all I can think is what you look like naked!

She goes red and laughs at me but your about my daughters! I thought the famous your too young was coming!

Then she says i can hear my daughter every night and keep thinking about young mens stamina and if they vould make me cum

I said well the offers there if you want it hahaha she replys mmmm yeah I better before my daughter gets home because she will rip you apart!

I laughed and said your daughter I want you.to rip me apart

I then recalled what she said and said say that again!

I better before she gets home so wh ypu waiting for get it out!

My smile was huge!

Ok so she undone my belt slowly rubbed my cock before pulling it out as I was kissing down her neck to get tit out she stopped me and led me to the bedroom where she told me to lay down so I did

she stood over me and undressed to reaveal great pair of tits and turn round and slowly squated on my face.........

You tease lol . More more more please

Keep it coming

Your really full of bollocks aren't you pal lol. Keep dreaming...

Hahaha mate just because your work isnt as good dont get angry just go and keep wishing you had a great job like me.

Who wants me to carry on??

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Keep going.

Yes carry on

She added thats what you wanted to see wasnt it,

I said no its what I want to taste!! I want to see your cum face lol

she replys well we will see about that

seeing as I had a mass of pre cum running down my helmet, she slowly lowered her et pussy on my face and I ravaged her pussy with my mouth and made her cum my chin was dripping with her hot cum she then said do you mind if I taste your cum?

Thinking she was going to suck it I said sure but she run her finger around my japs eye and licked her finger in the most seiest manner before a little mmmmm you taste nice!

She then began to suck my cock and we fucked for what seem to feel like a life time before I cum all over her tits for her to say ill look forard to seeing you tomorrow maybe you will do some work if im not here! I was wishing she would be there! I went back the following day to start the work, knocked on the door....

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

More .... this is horny

Gutted just wrote it all then accidentally pushed the back button!!

» Add a new message to this topic