FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > From the first message;-)

From the first message;-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xxmale76xxx OP   Man  over a year ago

inverness

I sent a polite and honest message to a young woman on here a few weeks back, and almost straight away I received one back! I eagerly opened it, and read it, and sent one back. All very polite, and fairly straight forward.

However it didn't seem to take to long before they had became a little flirty. And they continued for a few days. Mostly exchanging our likes and dislikes, and getting a little dirty now and then. It wasn't to long before they were really dirty, and telling each other what we wanted to do to one and other. We struggled to arrange a date that we could both manage. As I was working back shift, and was constantly distracted from what I was doing, and getting very very horny! Her telling me what she was doing, and that she was soaking wet!

We finally arranged a date, and continued to send very dirty messages back and forth, getting dirtier with each message! Exchanging dirty messages and photos! Has gotten me so horny that I though I was going to burst! As soon as she touched me!

The day had arrived and she had agreed to pick me up and take us to the hotel I would be staying in. She had asked if I wanted her to wear underwear or not, and I had left that up to her. All I had said was that I wanted her in a dress and stockings. As the day went on I had gotten so fucking horny, that all I could think about was licking her pussy!!!

Finally I got a text to let me know she was on her way, and I had gone instantly hard! And within a short while she was outside! I race to the door, and out to the car. Where I was presented with a very sexy looking woman in as she had promised, a short dress, and as I pealed it up, stockings! And I had gotten even more horny!

As we drove to the hotel, I couldn't keep my hands off her legs, working my way up to her pussy, and to my surprise! A completely bear pussy! No underwear at all! I smiled at her and called her a dirty girl as I played with her soaking wet pussy and licking her juice off my fingers!

Finally we had got to the hotel, and checked in. She kept saying she was so nervous about people noticing that she had no underwear on! But I could help but smile and call her a dirty girl!

We got to the room, and as soon as we got into the room, I pushed her up against the wall, and kissed her deep! Both of our hands all over each other! And as I slid my had up her leg, and under her dress, I found what I would describe as one of the wettest pussys I have ever felt! A little moan escaped her as my fingers slid into her easily as she was so wet! My head racing with dirty thoughts, about what she wanted me to do to her! The things I wanted to do! And more importantly the fact I was going to taste her soaking wet and very sweet and tasty pussy properly!!!

More to come if anyone wants to read it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

inverness

No interest?

By *wantu3368Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Carry on with more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *pic52Man  over a year ago

Preston

Love hotel sex and the risks and advantages

Yes im very interested more please

Yes please . More more and more

inverness

I has managed to get her onto the bed. Slid her dress up high enough so I could see her pussy for the first time. Her lips were glistening with juice and I could not wait to taste it! I got up and lent over her, kissing her deep and playing with her tits over the top of her dress, and under her bra.

I had kissed my way down to an absolutely soaking pussy! With juice starting to run down to her ass! I kissed all around it! Not actually touching it! But teasing her, and enjoying the though of driving her wild! And savouring the sweet musky smell! I finally slid my tongue deep into her! And the taste was incredible! I lapped up all her juice, and couldn't get enough! It tasted so fucking sweet! And at this point I was rock hard! I though I would tease her as much as I could before fucking her! I had licked her until I had gotten so horny that I had to have my turn! She had pulled me up, and started to work on sucking my cock! She is an expert! And in no time at all I had to stop her! As I was so close to shooting cum down her throat! I put on a rubber, and licked her pussy for a minute or two so I could slow myself down a bit! I then got her to bend over. And with one hard thrust I was inside! God it felt good! I reached up and pulled a little on her hair, called her a dirty little girl for being so wet! Wich she seemed to really like!

I was so turned on, and she felt so fucking good! That before no time, I came! And came hard!!!

As I collapsed onto the bed, we had a little chat! About this and that, and about fab, and how horny we bother were about meeting.

Within about ten mins I was hard again! And I had buried my face between her legs again! And lapping up more of her sweet juice! I licked I little at her ass, before bending her over, and slipping on another rubber! I pulled her ass cheeks apart and ran my tongue up from her clit, over her soaking wet and sweet pussy lips and over her ass mmmmmmm it all tasted so good! I sat the head of my cock at her ass and slowly managed to get it in little by little, until I was all the way inside! God it felt good! So tight! And felt really dirty, fucking a woman who had just met me! And here she was letting me fuck her arse!

I told her how good she felt! And that she was a dirty little slutand this seemed to push all the right buttons!! As before long she was moaning so loud! And breathing so heavy! Before long she screamed she was going to cum! So I fucked her even harder! And she fell to the bed panting and breathing heavy! I asked if she was ok! And she said it was fucking great!

More to follow if anyone wants it?

Yes please carry on

inverness

Hard just thinking about it! And was hard a few times that night

inverness

She was really tender, and sensitive after cumming. So was lay on the bed and chatted for a while. When we had lay there for a while I asked if I could lick her sweet pussy for a while. To wich she smile, a cheeky and dirty smile! And that gave me my cue!

I pulled her legs apart, ran my fingers up and down her wet lips, and over her clit! All the time my cock was throbbing! And I slid my tongue deep into her soaking wet cunt! And up her lips to her clit. Flicking and sucking on it, and she was writhing with pleasure and I loved the taste of her cum soaked lips! I easily slid two fingers deep inside as she started to moan loudly! I bent her over, and licked her from behind, calling her a dirty little slut! And tling her how wet and good she tasted! My cock is throbbing right now at the thought !

After licking her for a while, she took my hard cock into her mouth, and damn near sucked the life out of me heehee! God I was so fucking horny!

I couldn't take anymore, and pulled away. Put on a rubber, bent her over and fingered her soaking wet cunt, and reached round and squeezed her nipples! And slid my cock deep into her soaking pussy! With her juices running down her leg, I scooped them up and rubbed on her clit, while I fucked her hard and fast! I put my fingers into my mouth to taste her pussy while I fucked it!

She was moaning so loud I knew I must be hitting her buttons! So I continued to keep fucking her hard! The louder she moaned, the harder I fucked her, until I couldn't take anymore! And filled my rubber! As I came hard!!!

After catching my breath and laying down, I asked if that was ok? She smile at me and asked, ok?! I came like 3 times!!! I couldn't believe it! It was so fucking horny!!! We got our breaths back, and chatted for a while, before she had to leave. And we made plans to meet again!!! Can't fucking wait to taste that sweet pussy! And fuck that tight ass again!

Hope you enjoyed the story of what we got up to, and will post about the next meet if anyone wants to know!

Yes i want more

inverness

Will post when we meet. Can't wait to see her again!

And before folks ask. She has given me permission to put this up here, and she has been sending me dirty messages about what I'm going to be putting up next !!!

She sounds awesome

A good yarn ...

[Removed by poster at 30/12/14 12:42:08]

"She sounds awesome"

She is lol x

inverness

"She sounds awesome"
she sure is!!! Looking forward to fucking her again

Would hopefully get to enjoy a first opportunity to meet her!

Cracking story

» Add a new message to this topic