FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Older women are sooo much fun!!

Older women are sooo much fun!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When out with a couple of friends a few years ago now but this woman opened my eyes and I have had the urge for an older woman ever since

This particular sexy older woman had eye on me as soon as i walked in the club down the West End, my mate said to me "fucking hell mate that old birds gagging for you!"

So I the proceeded to the bar to get a round in and I thought id offer her a drink as she was standing next to me, for her to say "no thank you in ok"

I replied "fair enough, well when you want a lift home give me a shout and ill pay for your cab" as I laughed off the rejection of buying her a drink.

So I carried on with my night with the boys drinking dancing and just being lads!!

Then came to my round again and I thought one last time, ill ask her if dhes says no its a no.

as I walked to the bar she turns to me so I am looking at her square on, she had amazing legs and such a beautiful smile, she looked as if she has had a very good night! So again I ask " come on darling let me by you a drink!!"

For her friend to muscle in "ill have a g and t please"

I replied "wasnt asking you was asking this beautiful lady if she wanted one"

Friend replies "she would give you one"

I laughed bought the drink then the beautiful woman says "o so your not getting me one then" so I bought her a drink and sat and had a chat a couple of shots and then my mates come over and told me they were moving on to a different club! I told the older lady "im sorry but I have to go now I hope you have a good night heres my number"

she said " well you bought me a drink, thought you was going to give me a lift home,"

Standing there shocked I confidently said "OK lets go then" as I laughed

she tells me "I am not joking"

Sarcasticly reply " yeah sure"

So I walked her and her friend to the taxi rank and got a cab for her to say where she lived it was miles out of london!!!!!

It just when straight over my head as I got in the cab with two lovely older women, her friend began to take the piss out of me saying what you doing taking an old lady home!

I replied well hope fully she can tell you why she wants me to go home with her for them both to smile at eachother as the woman I had my eye on started to rub my thigh,

My cock began to twitch and grow she then moved her hand up to my groin, I badly needed to get her home!!! As she rubbed me I slowly run my hand up her leg and up her skirt to find she had stockings on! I continued

Up her soft sweet leg to feel a wet patch on her thong I just run my fingers around her clit, and thought to myself do not slip ypur finger in tease her and make her want more!!

as we got to her house her friend was fast asleep my fingers where wet and slippery from her cum, she jumps out the cab while holding my had and pulls me out as we get to her front door she tells me that she wants me to bend her over and fuck her hard, as you do when youve had a few to many I was busting for a piss so I diverted to the toilet quickly and then come out and asked if I could have a drink she shouted help yourself, as she lived in a bedsit could see her undressing I slide in to the kitchen to make a drink walked out to find her in her stocking and heels and her thong with a massive wet patch! I steamed at her as I was fully clothed picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me as I began to suck her deep red nipples, I then lowered her on to her bed before kissing down her body to devour her pussy for atleast an hour, she muttered ooooo your good at that arent you, for me to reply well it would be even better if you was sucking my cock as Im licking you! She made me lay on my back and stripped me off and rubbed her wet pussy up my chest to my face, all I could think about is rimming her tight ass as she grabbed my cock frantically beginning to toss my hard cock before she fingered herself and rubbed her cum all over my cock to suck it off, was such a hot sexy blow job she was deep throating me and then pulling it.out after she gagged on it and slapped it all over her face as she is rubbing her pussy up and down my face as im sucking her clit and rubbed her cum to her ass so I can get her ass well lubed up before sliding my middle finger in her ass little by little as I done this she bit my cock hard, but seeing as that turns me on more I began to push my finger in a little bit deeper.

She then turnt around and rubbed my cock on her clit before slapping it it hard on her hot wet hard clit, and slide my cock down her pussy then slowly took every inch of my cock in her, Shit she was wet!!! As she began to ride me I pulled her ass cheeks apart massaging her ass hole before sliding my finger in again and could feel my cck inside her, she began to ride me harder as I sucked on her tits and fingered her ass,

she told me to get on top I wss more than happy to!! I lifted her legs and pushed her knees back to her shoulders before slapping my throbbing wet cock on her drenched pussy and rubbed my cock on her ass, before she grabs my cock and slides it in her hot wet hole!! I was grabbing her sexy ankle as I pounding her and the sound of my balls slapping off her ass as her eyes rolled back in her head I could feel she was going to cum hard again so I got faster and harder grabbing her ankles harder as I could feel her pussy tensing up around my throbbing cock, she made a deafening noise brfore she was biting her lip telling me she wants it hard anothr way, so I pulled out and she couldnt wait to taste her cum off my cock she grabbed my cock running her tongue around my helmet and slowly down my shaft, my eyes rolled into the back of my head felt so sensitive!! I then picked her up again and had the back of her knees slotted over my forearms I then walked

Towards her wardrobe to steady myself grabbed hold of the sides of the wardrobe and slipped in her wet pussy as she was begging me to fuck her hard again as I was pounding this hot sexy woman with her sexy tits bouncing infront of me she began to bounce even harder and could feel her pussy tense again I knew that as soon as cums im gonna blow!!! I threw her on the bed and put one of her legs in the air my cock began to get the famous cum tingle so I thought last couple of hard pumps and she wrapped my leg around me and made sure we cum together and deep inside her!

As I cum I couldnt stop fucking her she pulled my cum covered cock out of her cum filled pussy and licked all mine and her cum of my hot worked cock!

Im still trying to find her again!!!!

She was 57 and it was 3 years ago hahaha.

just had to share this story hope you liked it if your an older woman who likes the sound of it and younger men get in touch could make a new event to write about, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its true. You cant beat experince

Thats true but just hard to find any sexy mature party goers now day lol

"Thats true but just hard to find any sexy mature party goers now day lol"
we are out there!

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Thats true but just hard to find any sexy mature party goers now day lol we are out there! "

Jane is 100% correct - just 'look and yes shall find'...

"Thats true but just hard to find any sexy mature party goers now day lol we are out there! "

Where abouts do you all go? Lol

Mature women are why I live my life haha

» Add a new message to this topic