FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My favourite thing

My favourite thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I take her to a very nice hotel room and lie her down softly on the amazingly comfortable bed. At this point I slowly kiss down her body emphasisng on her neck, and her boobs until she is extremely turned on. Next I take off her pants and slowly kiss up her inner thighs and start to lick her pussy by covering it all with my tongue and slowly licking up it. Next I'd start to use my tongue to circle round her clit flicking it occasionally with my tongue. While licking her clit I start to finger her with 1 finger turning into 2... With both fingers inserted I keep licking and finger fucking her pussy, listening to her breathing and altering each flick of my tongue to what she is enjoying whilst occasionally taking my fingers out and licking up her pussy with my full tongue. As I lick her clit more, I put 2 fingers in she to finger fuck her and take her hand and carefully make it carress my cock. With my cock in her hand I turn my body round so I'm lying with my head facing her toes still licking her. At this point I notice her breathing starting to get heavy and really focus on flicking her clit with my tongue every time she takes a deep pant, and then resume licking circles until she has a mind blowing orgasm from my tongue...

How does it sound for the start of a night?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic