FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > tyre man

tyre man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had a guy out to change some tyres on our car at our home and we had this little fantasy.

The wife answers the door to him , shes wearing her nice tight black leggins and a figure hugging top he looks her up and down and smiles broadly. I take him round to the garage where he comments on how sexy my wife looks and is there any chance of a cup of tea! I ask how he would like it and his reply was " over the kitchen sink " i laugh and go back into the house to make him a cuppa ,the mrs has the kettle on already and askes what im smiling at so i tell her . Her reply came as a very pleasant surprise. . Well why dont you ask him in and he can get it in person, now i have an even bigger smile on my face as well as the bulge in my trousers.i go back to the garage and ask the guy if he would like to join us in the kitchen when hes done , sure enough he tapped on the back door and came in.

My wife handed him his tea and touched his hand at the same time. As she turned to walk away he came up behind her and turned her around, took hold of her hand and placed it on his very hard cock. I just stood watching eager for more.

And oh yes it didnt take long before they started to play dirty.

He started to guide her towards the kitchen sink, undoing her top on the way, as she was unzipping his trousers ,

she turned around lent over the sink , opened her legs and he entered her very wet pussy and started to fuck her.

They both came very quickly, he drank his tea and left.

my wife looked at me and said I guess I need to take you in my mouth and realease your tension, for which I eagerly obliged.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great fantasy and she certainly has the eye catching figure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic