FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Friends Mum! adjusted

My Friends Mum! adjusted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I guess I have known Carol for about 10 years, and she has seen me grow from a young primary school student to a college graduate. I have visited her house many times, to see my friend and have often tried to catch a glimpse of her fabulous DD chest!

One Sunday afternoon my luck was in, I planned to visit my friend for a game of tennis at the local club. After the game (which I did win) I returned to his house for a drink. I sat in the lounge and whilst he popped to the toilet, I snuck to have a peak in his Mum's room and there she was in a pink bra, and a thong. She caught me peering through the door, I quickly glanced away, flustered I returned to the living room and sat anxiously on the sofa. Moments later in she came fully dressed and gave me a wink and a smile. She then wispered, John needs to go and help his Dad out at the farm, so you can be all mine. Wow, was this true, Carol wandered off and within minutes my friend was out of the house, and there his Mum knelt in front of me, was rubbing my cock that was bulging in my jeans. We began kissing passionately, and my cock grew larger. By now I had removed her trousers and top, and was sucking on here beautifully hard nipples. She then whispered in my ear "Come on big boy, let me have it", she unzipped my trousers to reveal a throbbing erection, she gasped and said "Wow, you are so much bigger than my husband", this turned me on even more. She then began giving me the best blowjob of my life to date, her skills were fantastic, and I almost came instantly, however i managed to holed out knowing soon enough I would be slamming that wet MILF pussy.

To be continued.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sorry for the repost but made a classic era before

would love to know what you think

xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we need more of the story to comment. sounds like fun.

I just needed to know what you thought before contunuing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

carry on i want to know more

» Add a new message to this topic