FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > true history of middle/aged couple joy of sex

true history of middle/aged couple joy of sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my wife and i are 36yrs very happily married and i would like to try best as poss. to relate in factual narrative how our sex life progressed. cora and i had our 1st 3rd party sexy momment while we were on a caravan holiday and our good freindswith a young family same age as ours were at the same site one night when kids were asleep and in our caravan we had a little drink and they suggested playing strip poker the outcome being me in underpants and mary losing i saw her tits and hairy pussy. Next a few weeks after we returned home it became clear john wanted arepeat so once more at our home we played cards for forfeits etc, this led to me feeling mary all over and john doing the same to cora, things gradually escalated we watched a blue movie one night and this led to both ladies giving other men oral until they came. next was 2 different evenings when i went to their house alone and gave mary an allover sexy massage and licking her pussy till she came. John did likewise to cora the next week we then agreed that as we were so close and freindly we should draw the line and not go any further. a few years later and through a contact magazine we met an older couple for drinks etc they were very sexy and wanted to swap it was not our intention esp. on 1st meet but we were so turned on we would have but roger&annette did not want to use condoms so we chickenedout. then a couple of years later i placed a contact ad and one of the replies really had cora excited we agreed she meet steve 1st for chat during which she called me and i met him also out come was we ended up meeting in edinburgh hotel and i watched as my wife sucked and was pleasured by a relative stranger it was fantastic she made him cum twice as i watched, cora met him twice more alone each time for car sex oral but no penetration . The next step was another 2 yrs on then cora told me she was being chatted up by a customer at work he was much younger plenty money sports car etc i knew she was very excited and said it would turn me on if she wanted anther sort of steve situation. This time however she drove of to meet giles at his bungalow and when she returned home she was soaking giles had thourghly fucked her and lasted ages giving her multiple orgasms. I t really turned me on and i fucked her right away it was so sexy thinking that she had just had her 1st different cock for over 25yrs. Cora met giles another 2 times and prob most sexy for me but not her was on 2nd meet giles anally fucked my wife cora said she was so wet and excited he just slipped it up her arse(we have tried anal sex but it is not comfortable enough for cora and it just didnt happen, cora did say gile had a very small cock(which she did enjoy emensely) For whatever reason i think giles began to get a little to outrageous cora decided to stop.That should be it but the truth is without my consent cora had an (affair) with her then bosses young son,over about a 2yr period i dicovered a poleroid of him with a huge hard on when i had to go into her handbag for somthing else. cora was still having the affair i told her to choose and poss should have cast her out , the truth again is i found it a huge turn on as cora told me some of the sex they had together it was unbelievable her at late 40,s and him late 20,s they did everything and everywhere, i asked cora to choose and she ended it. i,m so glad because once my anger etc had subsided i feel partly responsible cause of early on i got her into(exploring) i now realise that i really LOVE her and think she loves me..current situation cora is still super sexy smooth body she has past menapause and lost most of her sex drive, where once sex was her back of mind love now its back and front the grandkids, how it should be? i love her more now than when we met 39 years pastxxxx dont suppose any readers get to end of story but cheers and best wishes to all p.s. enjoy sex while yea mayxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Sorry I may be being a bitch

But gave in through lack of punctuation

LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic