FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > waterspots

waterspots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i absolutelylove having a sexy woman pe all over me, my chest, cock, balls and all over my face an in my mouth as I suck her hot peeing pussy. Are ther any ladies in my area, Western Isles/Highland (IV/HS) either who also love this or who have fantasised about it????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

me too a fantasy i want to fulfill, any ladies in the manchester/stockport/cheshire area want to make my dream cum true?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't beat a whip round and piss up!

XXXX

" i absolutelylove having a sexy woman pe all over me, my chest, cock, balls and all over my face an in my mouth as I suck her hot peeing pussy. Are ther any ladies in my area, Western Isles/Highland (IV/HS) either who also love this or who have fantasised about it???? "

I think you are going to have to travel far if you want it to happen,cant see there being that many swingers living in the western isles lol x

Hmmmm WATER SPOTS? What are they and are they treatable?

"Hmmmm WATER SPOTS? What are they and are they treatable?"

I think it must be another name for the mucky residue left behind after it rains for the first time on your newly cleaned windows

"Hmmmm WATER SPOTS? What are they and are they treatable?

I think it must be another name for the mucky residue left behind after it rains for the first time on your newly cleaned windows "

hehe nothing serious then!

"Hmmmm WATER SPOTS? What are they and are they treatable?

I think it must be another name for the mucky residue left behind after it rains for the first time on your newly cleaned windows "

no we were flooded at work and there are still waterspots allover the carpets ...we will have to get a humidifier in ..........

" i absolutelylove having a sexy woman pe all over me, my chest, cock, balls and all over my face an in my mouth as I suck her hot peeing pussy. Are ther any ladies in my area, Western Isles/Highland (IV/HS) either who also love this or who have fantasised about it????

I think you are going to have to travel far if you want it to happen,cant see there being that many swingers living in the western isles lol x"

Think on though..........you'd be busting for a piss by the time you got there!

XXXX

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

waterspots----watersports, sorry hard to type with fingers like a pound of pork sausages!!!

I met up with a very pretty bbw once she was about 19-20 and i was around 20-21 at the time, we had met up for me to to watch her with her fuck bud and maybe join in but he didnt turn up,

We got chatting about what we have and havnt done and so we got to watersports something we both wanted to try, she lived in a bed sit at the time so we wet to the shared bathroom and jumped into the tub.

I was on my back and began wanking whilst she stoof above me, we were both abit unsure and nervous and she was very giddy and couldnt pee at first, but then the magic happend and she pissed all over my chest I could feel the splash backs on my face, then she pissed on my cock and balls as I wanked it felt nice and warm, I wasnt sure weather I would like it or not but it felt quite nice.

Then it was her turn, I stood over her as she played with her pussy I was enjoying the view and having a good wank, watching her pussy getting wet ( not as wet as I was about to make it haha) and playing with her tits.

Then I let it go aiming at her pussy first whilst she contiuned to finger her self then I moved up onto her belly and towards her huge tits, the piss was splashing all over the place and she was squinting as it hit her face and eyes then I moved back to her pussy untill she made herself cum, after she came I squirted my loads over her.

we both got a shower and then went to her room were we had a good chat and she gave me a sexy dance in nothing but a pair of black angel wings lol weird but fun

So this isn't a thread about water spots then?

Ok then, well who's up for some windsurfing then!

im up for some penis surfing :P

» Add a new message to this topic