FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sissy's first lesson....

Sissy's first lesson....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I rang the bell at the pre-arranged time. The door opened a little and a soft and hesitant male voice said “hello, can I be of service.” I told him that I had an appointment with his mistress and that I was just a little early. The door opened and in front of me was a gentle looking man who was dressed in what I took to be a French maids outfit! A little white hat, white blouse, very short black skirt, small white apron, stockings and suspenders and finally - black ladies shoes with heels. So this was sissy.

I had been communicating with his mistress over the past week or so and she been telling me how she needed a man to help with sissy’s training. She needed a man who would take pleasure in helping to chastise, humiliate and use her sissy holes, treating her like the little slut that she is. She wasn’t looking for a "bull" as such (a man who just wanted to come round and service her in front of sissy). No, she wanted much more than that – a man to share the pleasure of thinking up new ways to use and abuse her sissy maid.

I looked sissy in the eye and told her to show me to her mistress. She bade me in, closed the door and turned around – a little ungainly in those heels. She showed me into the drawing room and the lady of the house was standing by a large fireplace. We exchanged friendly greetings as although this was our first face to face meeting, we knew each other quite well by now. “This is my sissy slut” she announced in a loud tone, pointing at the now trembling sissy. “Sissy - this is your master.” Sissy attempted to curtsey, those heels causing problems again, I stifled a chuckle. “Come here sissy” I said and very slowly, edged around her. I felt and prodded her tight buttocks and felt her sissy breasts – she had a bra on.

I requested sissy to open her mouth for inspection. “You will have to get used to using your mouth and tongue quite regularly from now on” I said and thought I detected a glint in her eye. “Turn around and bend over sissy” I said in a firm voice. She was wearing very feminine white lacy panties. I told her to stay in that position and she gasped as I suddenly pulled them down to her knees. I groped around the flesh at the top of her stockings and inspected in and around her sissy hole with my fingers. “I’m going to make sure this slutty hole is well used too sissy” I said, then slapped her buttocks sharply – I heard a large intake of breath, but she stayed in her position.

“But first things first sissy, get down on your knees and turn to face me and leave your panties where they are.” She did as I ordered. “Now come closer,” she advanced towards me on her knees so that her face was now very close to my crotch. She had a look of resignation on her face, she new what was coming next - she licked her lips. At the same I noticed the mistress walk behind the sofa, looking for something in a large box. I unzipped my trousers and took out my cock. “Your first training session is how to suck the cock of your master sissy – do NOT displease me.” Sissy gave my cock a few exploratory licks then, pulled the skin back and took my cock into her mouth.

I looked up to see the mistress coming toward us, she smiled at me then looked down to concentrate on the naked rear end of sissy. She had a riding crop in one hand and a large black dildo in the other! I smiled back at her and thought to myself “mmmm - that looks like the next hard lesson for sissy, it could be a long afternoon!”

This may be continued..............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

awe i want more please

A great first installment

what do you men..MAYBE CONT.. hurry up lol

mmmmmm....need pt 2 please!!!!

Shame it came to an end I was really getting into that mmmmmmmm

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Reading that just got my cock Rock Hard. Please hurry with the next installment!

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

wheres part two, its been a few dyas now.....

By *utemanccoupleCouple  over a year ago

tyldesley

wow please become a novilist ill buy ur books

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all for your comments. Just back of holiday so will put thinking cap on for another lesson.....

please do, I would hate to have to come and beat you! lol

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Oh I'm pleased about that, desparate to read what happens next...........

Oh how I wish I was the guy who opened the door!!!!

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

very good

don't know who is the lucky one here. The author or sissy. I wouldn't mind being either! Tell us more

I like it, Need more...more...more

» Add a new message to this topic