FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot beach

Hot beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last year I was in a long distance relationship. Cybersex never did anything for me, but I found I could write out my fantasies, some of which we got to act out. This was one of them, all be it retyped because the original e-mail was deleted. Although in RL it didn't go exactly to plan. Being on a beach with a beautiful woman is great, being on a beach with a beautiful woman who's scared of crabs isn't, and guess what come out by their thousands on a Florida beach

"We take a walk along the golden beach, the hot sun beginning to wane as it makes its way down to the horizon, the sky lighting up red as it descends. The wind teases at your soft summer dress that, while loose, shows of your beautiful curves. We lay the blanket down on the soft sand, pour ourselves two glasses of wine, and sit on the blanket with my arm around you. Between sips we turn and kiss, soft shallow pecks at first, but each kiss lasting longer than the last

Behind us people walk along the busy footpath, young lovers gazing at the sunset. I drop my half finished glass of wine on to the sand, and I raise my free hand to gently caress your breasts through the soft fabric of your dress. With no bra underneath I can feel your nipple harden to my touch, and you let out an involuntary sigh of pleasure as I softly squeeze it between my fingers. Our kiss becomes more passionate, and our tongues slide into each others mouths, teasing and playing with each other.

We lay down on the blanket, our bodies so close I can feel your breasts heave against my chest. Passers-by still stare out to sea behind us, occasionally glancing at the two lovers sharing a kiss on the beach, unable to see my hand as it slides down to your thigh and slowly work its way up your leg under your dress. My hand brushes across your unshaven pussy, the soft hair damp from the warm juice. I feel for the soft folds of your pussy lips, and you groan into my mouth as they find the mark. I let my fingers slide up and down your warm slit, before slowly letting one of them slide deep inside your hot pussy. It quickly finds that special spot, and gently plays with it, while my thumb slips down onto your clit.

As my fingers work their magic you legs start to quiver, and I have to hold my mouth tight to yours to stop you groaning out loud. You start to writhe under my touch, your breath coming quickly and your breasts push against my chest more and more. Then your back stiffens, and your legs clamp down on my arm, as wave after wave of pleasure surges through you. But my fingers keep playing until you've come again and again.

Slowly your orgasms start to subside, and I slide my fingers out of your warm pussy, and suck the beautiful juices from them. Flushed, you roll onto your back, sweat glistening on your brow and a big grin on your face. I look up at the busy footpath, where nne was aware of what we were doing, and the intense pleasure that had filled your body. All except for an old, grey haired couple smiling at us, the old woman winking as they walk away."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So you never actually lost them. lol

Naughty but nice.x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm only lost for words at the thought of you in those boots

» Add a new message to this topic