FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Horny at work.......

Horny at work.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hot and horny at work anyone else ever feel like this, what's the naughtiest thing uve done whils working?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Used to be the night supervisor at a 24 hr pool hall, one night had a gorgeous young woman come into the club , she was flirting with me most of the night, well I'm horny 24/7 so when it quieted down in the club I went to clean the snooker tables, this gorgeous woman followed me , and well let's say we left the table messier than before

I use to flirt with my directors wife, she use to run a different department . Her hubby was on a stag do. We was working Saturday morning.

I was leaving work , when she asked me to help her with something. Next minute I'm in her office my pants down her sucking me hard.

She sat on her desk and finger fucked herself. I was soon licking , she gushed if was so hot I was soaked. We fucked on and off for 3 months. She was filthy.

In my previous job i had to look after a hall on my own while dance functions going on, so i invited my gf at the time to come keep my company, i knew all the quite spots and that people hiring the hall was self sufficient so that give me time take my ex doggie style in the massive cleaning storage room, mmm good times

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

"In my previous job i had to look after a hall on my own while dance functions going on, so i invited my gf at the time to come keep my company, i knew all the quite spots and that people hiring the hall was self sufficient so that give me time take my ex doggie style in the massive cleaning storage room, mmm good times "

Top quality romance right there. Could learn a thing or two.

Yeah like how not to get caught lol

» Add a new message to this topic