FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friendly neighbours...

Friendly neighbours...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What shall we watch then darling" I said, as Steve walked back into the lounge with 2 glasses of red.

"I dont mind" he said, "but if its your usual romcom rubbish be prepared for me to get distracted!" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and grinned.

"We'll see" I said, and winked.

I started up a film we had on record, and reflected that although I was still madly in love with Steve, the truth was his suggestive antics just didnt make my stomach flip like they used to.

As the film began, my thoughts started turning to Alison and Mark across the road again.

They'd moved in nearly a year ago, but in the last month things had certainly taken an interesting turn! My cheeks start to heat as I recall how it all started. I'd gone across the road to do the neighbourly thing and let them know they'd left their car lights on.

Mark had answered the door after a few minutes, looking flustered and wearing just a towel.

"Oh I'm so sorry I caught you at a bad time, but your car lights are on" I'd said, whilst blushing at the sight of his still wet muscular chest.

"No worries Luv" he'd said.

Then as he'd taken half a step to peer around the door at the car, his towel had caught on the doorframe, and I'd found myself staring at what could only be described as a pumping pole of penile power.

Seemingly unembarrassed, he'd recovered the towel and thanked me for letting him know about the lights. Unsure what else to say I'd shrugged, smiled, and started to walk away.

"By the way" he called after me, "I'll be looking out for the flash you now owe me."

He'd given me a lopsided cheeky grin and followed up with, "a flash for a flash is only fair," before then shutting the door chuckling.

I remember not being able to get the image of his smooth cock out of my head, and the following evening, noticing a light on in the bedroom opposite, had gone upstairs and opened our bedroom curtains. Like he'd expected it, Mark had been stood in the window looking across. He'd made a sweeping gesture with his hands, as if to say the stage was mine.

Looking back I still cant believe I actually did it, but feeling sexy and wildly aroused by the naughtiness of it, I'd slowly pulled my top over my head and unhooked my bra.

That had been the start of a series of 'flashing' exchanges between us, that a few weeks on was still a thrill. That is, until this morning....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Whilst Steve showered I'd opened the bedroom curtains, and seeing the usual silhouette through the window opposite had started playing with my naked breasts. I'd thrown my head back as I tweaked my nipples and cupped the fullness of each breast in turn. When I'd returned my gaze out the window however, I'd been shocked to see Alison stood there.

It was obvious she'd been watching me, and I now had no idea what to do. At the time I'd given her an embarrassed wave and hastily drew the curtains, but what if she guessed I'd been putting on a show for her husband? How would she react knowing he'd been teasing me for weeks with the same? Oh christ, what if she told Steve? I snuggled up closer to Steve on the sofa, only half paying attention to the film as my thoughts raced.

We both then jumped as the doorbell rang. Looking at each other and shrugging it was Steve that said "I'll go."

A few seconds later I heard voices at the door and Steve walked back into the lounge with Alison and Mark in tow, like my guilty thoughts had conjured them here. My heart began racing, and I waited for the inevitable confrontation.

"Hi Kate," Alison said looking directly into my eyes, "we all need to talk."

"Hi guys" I managed, "can I get you a drink first?." Hoping to delay whatever was coming.

"We'll join you for a glass of red then if you've got a bottle" Mark chipped in.

Walking slightly unsteadily into the kitchen, I used the time to calm myself down. I mean, whats the worst that could happen? I just deny the whole thing. Unless Mark had already told Alison everything, then what do I say? I mean, its not like anything has 'happened'. Or am I jumping the gun? They might have come over for something else. Nothing for it, I'll just have to see what they say and go from there.

Taking a deep breath and plastering a smile on my face, I walked back into the lounge with the drinks.

When we were all settled, Steve and I on one sofa, Alison and Mark on the other, it surprised me that Steve was the one to turn to me and start talking.

"I think I know what this is about" he said "and I want you to know that I love you Kate, more than anything."

Ok...this was weird I thought.

"I know that Steve, what's this about?."

"Well you know I've been going to the gym for the past few weeks on this health kick?" he said.

"Yes" I said, thinking guiltily that was usually when Mark and I got up to our hottest flashing naughtiness.

"Well I met Alison there" he continued, "and, well, we've been flirting." He then sat there, hands between knees, not quite meeting my eyes.

"Is there more?" I asked.

"That was it until a few days ago, but last Wednesday we'd both been for a swim and ended up in the jacuzzi after. We had a few laughs, and the flirting kinda escalated" he admitted.

"Escalated to what?" I found myself saying with a dry mouth. This was not at all what I expected.

He darted a glance at Alison and Mark who were watching us whilst quietly sipping their wine, before clearing his throat and continuing.

"We kissed, and her breasts just looked so soft and full in her bikini I couldn't help but play with them for a while. But that was it, I swear." He then looked at Mark and said "Sorry man."

At this point I'm confused. I mean, I should be angry shouldn't I? But how could I be with the knowledge of what me and Mark had been up to? We hadn't touched though, did that give me the moral high ground? And if I was being honest with myself, the image of Steve playing with Alisons wet breasts did things low in my belly that really couldn't be attributed to anger.

Mark finally speaks up and replies to Steve "I'm cool with it mate."

Alison then smoothes her hands down her legs, "I think we should explain" she said.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

""What shall we watch then darling" I said, as Steve walked back into the lounge with 2 glasses of red.

"I dont mind" he said, "but if its your usual romcom rubbish be prepared for me to get distracted!" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and grinned.

"We'll see" I said, and winked.

I started up a film we had on record, and reflected that although I was still madly in love with Steve, the truth was his suggestive antics just didnt make my stomach flip like they used to.

As the film began, my thoughts started turning to Alison and Mark across the road again.

They'd moved in nearly a year ago, but in the last month things had certainly taken an interesting turn! My cheeks start to heat as I recall how it all started. I'd gone across the road to do the neighbourly thing and let them know they'd left their car lights on.

Mark had answered the door after a few minutes, looking flustered and wearing just a towel.

"Oh I'm so sorry I caught you at a bad time, but your car lights are on" I'd said, whilst blushing at the sight of his still wet muscular chest.

"No worries Luv" he'd said.

Then as he'd taken half a step to peer around the door at the car, his towel had caught on the doorframe, and I'd found myself staring at what could only be described as a pumping pole of penile power.

Seemingly unembarrassed, he'd recovered the towel and thanked me for letting him know about the lights. Unsure what else to say I'd shrugged, smiled, and started to walk away.

"By the way" he called after me, "I'll be looking out for the flash you now owe me."

He'd given me a lopsided cheeky grin and followed up with, "a flash for a flash is only fair," before then shutting the door chuckling.

I remember not being able to get the image of his smooth cock out of my head, and the following evening, noticing a light on in the bedroom opposite, had gone upstairs and opened our bedroom curtains. Like he'd expected it, Mark had been stood in the window looking across. He'd made a sweeping gesture with his hands, as if to say the stage was mine.

Looking back I still cant believe I actually did it, but feeling sexy and wildly aroused by the naughtiness of it, I'd slowly pulled my top over my head and unhooked my bra.

That had been the start of a series of 'flashing' exchanges between us, that a few weeks on was still a thrill. That is, until this morning...."

Lucky guy, what's next?

"Mark and I started swinging a few years ago, and occasionally we like nothing better than having sexy fun in the bedroom with other couples." She then seemed a bit lost with what to say next, and looked at Mark to continue.

"Usually we have fun with more experienced couples we meet through a swinging site" he said. "But we both think you two make one hell of a hot couple, and we thought we'd test the waters with a bit of flirting to judge if you might be open to the idea. We're here tonight to talk about it all together, before the 'flirting' gets too much further out of hand" he finished with a wink.

I could feel myself begin to get a little hysterical, and half expected someone to jump out with a camera for one of those prank shows. But as it begins to dawn on me that they're being perfectly serious, I want to lay my cards on the table with Steve about the flashing before the conversation moves on.

"Can I just jump in here guys a minute?." Turning to Steve I grab his hands in mine and start talking. "I also have a confession to make..." and continued to describe what I'd been up to with Mark for the last few weeks. To my amazement Steve starts grinning at me. My words dry up and we find ourselves just staring at each other with looks of mounting excitement.

Alison started giggling, "Oh you two are funny!" she said, "I think we've all caught up now, but Kate, I have to add, I found the sight of you playing with yourself this morning unbearably erotic. I know you and Mark have chemistry, and Steve and I certainly do, but how do you feel about getting intimate with another woman?"

From the devilish glint in her eye, and the direct way she appeared to be undressing me with her thoughts, it was very clear it wasn't just Steve she was attracted to.

The idea floats around in my mind, and I'm excited at the thought, apprehensive and feeling a little out of my depth yes, but more so overwhelmingly turned on.

"Ive never been with another woman sexually before" I begin. Then hesitate to take a sip of wine and look at Alison, like REALLY look. I let my eyes slowly travel from her shapely legs, up past her inviting cleavage to meet her sparkling green eyes framed by her brown shoulder length 'just got out of bed look' hair, and I do find myself attracted to her. "But its always been a fantasy of mine, and if I'm judging the mood right, I would love for you to be my first" I finish saying with a blush. The tension in the room immediately ratchets up a notch. "So, how does this work, what exactly do you have in mind?" I ask.

"If you both agree, we'd simply love it if we all end up a naked tangle of bodies. Just having hot sexy fun, doing whatever feels good for everyone involved" Alison said.

"What, right now?" I blurt.

"Well if you want to we'd definitely be keen" laughs Alison, "...but we're happy to set a date and wine and dine you first if that would make things more comfortable?."

I looked at Steve and raised my eyebrows questioningly. He looks back at me with a slight nod, and a look that I knew meant he was totally on board, but that it was my call.

Despite feeling that this was moving fast, I'd not long showered, knew I had flattering matching underwear on, and feeling turned on and in a 'seize the day' frame of mind, edge towards going for it tonight. I know what Mark has to offer already, and I'd be lying if I said I didnt want some kind of climax to the weeks of flashing.

"Ok, lets do it!" I say out loud.

"I hoped thats what you'd say" Steve said letting out his breath, "but are you sure?"

Biting my lip and nodding, "I'm horny and up for a bit of fun tonight...yes I'm sure, no regrets, let's do this!" I respond.

"Ok we're in" Steve addresses Alison and Mark, "What now?"

Alison and Mark share a smile, "a starting point might be to talk about any fantasies you might have?" Alison said as her fingers trace lazy circles up the length of Marks thigh.

Feeling mischievous my fingers start to move across Steves thigh mirroring Alisons on Marks, "I do have a thought" I start, "...it occurs to me that Steve has already gone further than me in this new acquaintance of ours. To even things up a little, I love the idea of tying him up so he can only watch to start with, as the rest of us indulge in getting to know each other better. How would everyone feel about that?"

The idea proved popular, and a suprisingly short time later we had giggled and kissed our way upstairs, and Steve was bound spread eagled on the bed.

He was the only one that was naked yet, his tanned body a contrast to the white covers. Alison had stripped down to red lace french knickers and bra, Mark sported blue silk boxers, and I felt confident and sexy in black, with my long flame coloured hair a startling contrast against the black lingerie and my pale skin.

Alison stood beside the bed, "If I clapped my hands and made happy bat noises, would anyone get mad at me?" she asked.

Steve shook his head "I wouldn't, I'm just feeling a little frustrated I only get to watch to start with, I'm usually more exhibitionist than voyeur!"

Alison leaned over and kissed Steve softly "oh dont you worry, we wont be leaving you out!" then walked around the bed to stand next to me.

I started the kiss, but there was no hesitation from her and she fell into the kiss with eager hands and mouth, much more aggressively than I expected. I stiffened for a second, debating how I felt, and then I gave back eagerness for eagerness and let my hands knead her body underneath the red lace. My hands expected softness, but her recent time in the gym seemed to have paid off, and I encountered some of the leanest muscle stretched over the most delicate body I'd ever held, so she felt both fragile yet strong.

I turned to look at Steve, tied in the middle of our big bed, unable to come play. His lips half parted, face raw with lust, his body eager and ready just from watching me kiss another woman. Mark had moved closer to us, his fingers gripping the edge of the bed and fighting to keep his face neutral.

Alisons hands slid lower under my bit of black silk, and there was a demand to her touch, a lack of tentativeness that I found I liked a lot.

Squirming against her stroking fingers, I began to explore her further in turn, growing more confident as her breathing deepened and her body started rocking against my hand.

I slowly pulled back and looked at Mark, "I would really love to try and pleasure her orally, but I've no idea what to do. Can I watch you go down on Alison first?"

"I'd love that" he said.

We used Steves body for the 'pillow' to prop Alison up high enough for oral sex. We'd removed her lace knickers and lay her naked lower body across his groin. Mark wrapped his hands around Alisons thighs with a practiced comfort and buried his face between her legs, and if the close proximity to Steve bothered him, you couldn't tell it.

I could tell he was doing different things from Alisons reaction, but could see precious little of the action even kneeling beside them all. I knew progress was happening, because Alisons breathing was speeding up and her eyes were beginning to soft focus.

Steves arms and legs were straining against the ties, his eyes fluttering shut, and I realised that having another woman writhing on his groin might actually bring him. I was torn between watching what Mark was doing so I might learn something, and asking Steve how close he was. I finally moved close enough to stroke his cheek and make him look at me.

"Are you ok?"

He nodded his head as his body quivered with sensations. I look back at Alison, who looked like she was doing a crunch push up, her face showing something between pain and utter pleasure as her body writhed.

"Don't worry, I'm not close" Steve managed to say.

Mark raised his head up "I hadnt thought of that, do we need to move her?".

"Dont move" Steve said; his tone was distracted but his voice was clear.

"Okay then," Mark said, and turned to look at me.

"Did you see anything I did?"

I shook my head "Not really."

"Then come down here where you can see."

"Yes sir!" I got down beside Mark so I could watch more closely.

"Wait, what did you do just now to make her body react like that?" I asked.

Mark rose back from Alisons body enough to say, "I licked here along the edge instead of down the centre. She doesnt like a lot of direct clitoral contact until shes closer to going."

"How can you tell she's ready for more direct contact?."

"Breathing quickens, and she clenches her hands. You need to look out for the tells, each woman is different, but you'll find almost every womans breath speeds up, and the face reacts in some way. You want a turn?"

"Yeah definitely, and if I'm not getting the same reactions you can help answer questions!"

Mark moved over so we could trade places. I hesitated and looked at Alisons body and thought so many little parts, and not sure what to do with them. Men made more sense to me and were a lot easier to play with: bigger parts, less guesswork about where you should be licking and sucking. But more than willing I lowered my head and began teasing along the edge of her, between the tiny folds of skin. She shuddered for me, and I realised I had a head start from where Mark had already brought her close. More confident, I licked on the other side of her, mirroring what I'd done, and she shuddered again-nifty! I started licking from side to side, not directly over the centre of her, but going lower, so that I didnt lick over her clitoris, but below it. That would have driven me nuts, because I like more direct contact, but Alisons body began to shiver as I licked back and forth. Her hands convulsed on the bed, and her breath got faster. I licked higher over her clit as I went from side to side, and her breathing sped even more, so that she made little sounds as she panted. I went back over her one more time and her body bucked, startling me, but I stayed on that sweet spot with quick flicks of my tongue as fast as I could. It was a lot harder than I'd ever given guys credit for. I felt the beginnings of a tongue cramp, so switched to sucking, because nothing kills the mood like a muscle cramp at the wrong moment.

I sealed my mouth over her, drawing more and more of her clitoris into my mouth, so that I was sucking her almost like I'd suck a man, but of course totally different. Her body bucked up and down across Steves body, and only my grip on her thighs prevented her from sliding off. I kept paying attention to Alisons body, because once the orgasm started, a woman could just keep going sometimes; nothing irritated me more than a man getting me to orgasm and then stopping before every drop of pleasure was wrung from it. So I tried to offer Alison the same, but my grip on her thighs was awkward as she writhed. I wasnt sure I could keep sucking and still keep her in position.

Mark was suddenly there, moving so that he was able to support Alison and place a few extra pillows. I was able to ease my grip and just concentrate on giving her as much pleasure as I could for as long as I could. As I gave myself over to the woman at my mouth and under my hands, her whole body started to shake continuously, and then a cry tore from her mouth. A cry of pleasure and release, and she collapsed boneless as I contined sucking.

"I think she's done." Mark said with a laugh.

I moved back from Alisons body and looked up to find Mark grinning at me as he held Alison half in his arms "That was awesome! You learn fast."

I grin back "that was definitely fun!"

"Just, wow!" Alison contributed.

"Please" Steve then said, voice tight.

I moved up to look at him "Please, what?" I asked, smiling and stroking the side of his hair.

"Touch me," he whispered.

"Touch you how?"

"Hand, mouth, pussy, don't care, just touch me."

I started by kissing him, and he kissed me back with his eyes losing focus as he gave himself over to simply not being in control.

I feel Alison reposition herself so she mirrored me on his other side. I broke the kiss with Steve and moved my mouth lower, then as I lay a kiss in the hollow of his neck, Alison managed to kiss him in the same spot at the exact same moment on the opposite side. I kissed the top of his shoulder, then the beginning if his chest, feeling the flex of his muscles as he tested his bonds. I laid my mouth over the mound of his pectoral muscle just above his nipple, and Alison kissed him at almost the same time so that we were beginning to truly mirror each other across his body. I put my mouth over his nipple and licked just the tip of my tongue across him, quick strokes until his nipple became a small firm point. I rolled my eyes upward so that I could look across his body at Alison, and found her emerald coloured eyes looking at me. Keeping my eye contact for Alison as Steve made soft eager noises for us, we kissed slowly down his body an inch at a time.

We placed the last kiss on the top of his foot, just below the soft dressing gown belt we'd used to tie him. His groin was untouched, but we'd both planted kisses all around it on his thighs and hips, until he'd whimpered. His body was more than ready to be touched, straight, hard, and eager.

Alison leaned over to flick her tongue across the top of his hardness as I sat back and watched.

"Oh, god, no, if you do that I'm not sure I'll last" Steve moaned.

"Then dont last" she said.

"I want inside you" he said to her.

"I thought you said hand, mouth, pussy, you didnt care?" She smiled at him as she trailed her fingertips oh so lightly over him.

He cried out. "Intercourse, sex, please!"

He was usually so controlled, it was interesting to see him like this, I liked it.

Alison licked the length of him, then stopped "Ok, just let me slide something on you and your wish is my command."

A few moments later she was carefully using her hand to guide him inside her as she slowly lowered herself onto him. She shuddered and her voice shook as she said "God, you're so hard."

He nodded and closed his eyes, his breath coming out in a shudder.

As she started rocking her body slowly and they worked on finding a rythm, I felt Marks hands tentatively stroke my back, and I turned to kiss him. I wanted him in my mouth before he started getting hard again though, so broke the kiss and moved lower.

I love the sensation of a guy when he's small and soft and its easy to take him all in my mouth, roll them around with my tongue, and bury my lips against their bodies as close and tight as I want without choking or fighting my gag reflex. As long as I keep him deep in my mouth he’ll stay smaller, only as I begin to draw back off of him and suck him back into my mouth that he begins to grow longer, and thicker.

Taking all of Mark in my mouth with my lips sealed against his body at the base, I began to do just that. My hands clasped his clenching buttocks, and I pressed him firmly against me, and could feel him getting harder in my mouth as I teased with my tongue. Slowly I started drawing back until I reached the tip, flicked my tongue, then sucked him back in as deep as he'd go. Keeping that up at an agonisingly slow pace rewarded me with the sound of Marks breathing deepen, and almost gutteral growls escaping as he fought to keep control.

Suddenly he pulled himself free and threw me onto the bed. Threw me suddenly and far enough that I did that squeaky girlish scream when I bounced. I'd been so intent on bringing Mark pleasure I hadnt noticed that Alison had untied Steve, and that they'd moved from the bed. Looking across I see they'd cleared the armchair of clothes, and they'd positioned themselves with Steve sat in the armchair and Alison slowly riding him reverse cowgirl. Giving both a good position to watch me and Mark on the bed.

Mark crawled across the bed to me, then helped prop me up onto the pillows so that I was almost sitting up. I expected him to lie down with me, but he didn't.

He knelt and said "Bend your knees."

I wasnt exactly sure what he had in mind, but I bent my knees and brought my legs tight up against my body. I felt very exposed, but the smile on his face made it worth it. That smile that made me feel sexy and unbelievably turned on.

He ran his hands down to my ankles, and spread my legs wider. "Wow. God, what a view." His voice came out in a growl that tightened things low in my body.

He then slid his hands under my buttocks, and cupping my ass lifted me up. My feet came off the bed and I was left with the choice of either holding my own legs up, or wrapping my feet around him.

He licked between my legs and the sensation stole my thoughts. I put my legs around his body, my toes resting on the swell of his buttocks. He slid his face between my thighs, plunged his mouth onto me, against me, over me. Exploring with lips, tongue, and lightly teeth, and the sensation of it made me move my hips against him. With my hips rolling up to his mouth, my thighs pressed against his face, my heels digging into his back, he made a sound almost like a growl. The feel of it vibrating against me made me cry out, head back, eyes closed. The growl turned almost to a hum as he then drew my clitoris deeper into his mouth. That hum sang across my skin, vibrating, building. He sucked as hard and fast as he could, and that heavy delicious warmth began to build between my legs. Mark built on that warmth with every movement of his lips, every caress of his tongue, until with one last flick of his tongue he brought me. That weight of building up to a climax burst over me in a rush of pleasure that pulsed through me, over me, again and again as Mark continued sucking. I was left gasping, eyes fluttered shut, drowned in the pleasure of it. I felt the bed move, heard the tear of foil, and then Mark was over me.

"Kate," he said, voice soft, "are you alright?"

I managed a lazy smile and mmm'd to let him know I was okay.

He leaned close enough that I could see his face clearly. "Now I'm going to fuck you," he said.

I managed to whisper "Yes, please, yes."

He put his hands under my thighs and pulled me so that my lower body was flat to the bed, but my upper body was still a little propped up. He put a finger inside of me, just a finger, but the sensation of it writhed me across the bed and made me cry out.

"So wet, but so tight." He said as he knelt between my legs, his body so hard and ready. I leaned up on my elbows and said the only thing I was thinking.

"Fuck me, Mark, fuck me."

He bent over and kissed me, his mouth still wet with the taste of me, as he started to push his way inside me. Feeling the weight of him against me made me fall back against the bed. He kept his body above mine so I could see every inch of him as he pushed deeper. I was wet enough, but he was so very wide that he had to ease his way in. Watching him push inch by inch inside my tight body, and the feel him forcing his way inside me, made me cry out and my body rise up.

"Yes," I said, my voice breathy and eager, "the sensation of you inside me, its amazing. Oh god, don't stop, don't stop."

His hips moved forward, and he pushed the last of his rock hard cock as far as he could inside me, buried deep, before drawing himself out and pounding into me again. Finding a hard and relentless pace he swept me along with his primal raw passion, that flung me back against the bed, and tore screams of pleasure from my mouth. It made me writhe around him, wriggling and struggling, caught between orgasm and my body telling me it was almost too much to handle. About the time I thought 'too much, too wide, slow down', the orgasm caught me off guard and as my body spasmed and danced under him, Mark continued to shove himself in and out of me. I could feel his body changing rythm, until he cried out above me, his hips doing one last thrust as deep as possible and I felt his throbbing climax as I still spasmed around him.

He was laying on top of me with his eyes closed relearning to breath, when my eyes finally swept the room and focused on Steve and Alison. They'd clearly finished before us and had been enjoying the show.

"That was seriously hot" Steve grins.

"I forgot how much I just love to watch sometimes" Alison said.

I grin back, "the trouble is, I'm now imagining all kinds of scenarios between us all that we didnt get a chance to try."

Marks head was half buried in my side, but he managed to mumble "theres always next time."

"Next time?" I question.

"Hell yeah there'll be a next time! Don't you think?" Alison said.

Steve and I looked at each other and with a grin chorused "Hell yeah!"

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Fucking fantastic

Stunning, just stunning. Thank you

Thanks! I started writing it about a week ago, and I've been adding to the story whenever Ive had the chance. Back to reality now!

Mmmmm so horny, thanks for sharing.

That is an awesome story, very well told

Well written. Fabulous story

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

THE most horny story on here without doubt, thanks. Now what the hell am I supposed to do with this raging hard-on!!

Almost as hot as your photos

By *oetic licenceCouple  over a year ago

Matlock

Very hot

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic.

Please give us more

Awesome story. Great description of every sexy thing. Hope there's more

hot and very well written story... nice!

Wow . Amazing story

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Cant wait to here the rest of the scenarios these couples get up to ! and well done great story. xx

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

mmmm great story thanks

you dirty little swinger you!!

"you dirty little swinger you!! "

Hahaha....favourite bit?!

Very nice indeed x

"Very nice indeed x"

...why thankyou muchly x

If I write another do I use the same characters...or something different?!

Erm I think u should write 1 about a bloke in a wheelchair with a foot fetish lol x

On the other hand that's probably a bit niche. X

"Erm I think u should write 1 about a bloke in a wheelchair with a foot fetish lol x"

I'll see what I can come up with!

By *emanandsheraCouple  over a year ago

castle Greyskull

WOW! That was so horny....

"you dirty little swinger you!!

Hahaha....favourite bit?! "

has to be "oh god, don't stop, don't stop" !

"WOW! That was so horny.... "

Result!

» Add a new message to this topic