FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Intruder

Intruder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cleansed and fresh from my shower and smelling lightly of vanilla, I dressed with meticulous attention to detail.

Plack pencil skirt which zipped from hem to waist band. Red and black waspie which left my EE tits completely exposed but slightly supported from beneath. Suspenders with sheer black stockings leading to black patent stilettos. Finally I smoothed on a tight white t-shirt which left nothing to the imagination.

I was expecting a friend later so I unlocked the front door so that he could let himself in if he turned up while I was busy. I was in a better mood than I had been for awhile. I had been getting threatening and anonymous text messages from some guy which had spooked me a bit. He seemed to know a lot about me and I sometimes thought he might be a neighbour or local tradesman. But none had come through in last day or two, so I was thinking that maybe he had got bored with it. Anyway, I wasn't going to allow such thoughts to spoil my day.

I applied a little makeup and dried my short dark hair. One final check in the mirror, a spritz of perfume and I was happy with the finished results. I hummed along to music as I washed up my breakfast things, put some laundry in and generally pottered about the kitchen, daydreaming about my imminent sexy reunion with an old friend.

My pleasant fantasies were suddenly interrupted when a hand covered my mouth from behind, and a man's voice whispered in my ear "Don't scream and don't fight me". I was paralysed with fear and I think he recognised that there was no danger of me struggling. He released my mouth and tied some fabric tightly around my eyes. He placed something metallic on my left wrist and I heard a click as he closed and then tightened it, before doing the same with my right wrist. He grabbed my tits from behind and pressed his body against mine. My hands, cuffed behind my back, could feel his hard cock bulging through the denim of his jeans. I knew now what his plans were and I opened my mouth to scream for help. He was too quick and strong for me and he placed another piece of material in my mouth and tied it at the back of my head. I was now struggling and trying to wriggle my wrists out of their restraints, but it hurt too much when I did that. I was now completely at his mercy.

He grabbed my shoulders roughly and turned me to face him. He said he had been watching me and waiting for this chance. He lifted my skirt and touched my pussy which I was surprised was so wet. He whispered admiringly that he knew a dirty slut like me would not be wearing knickers and would have a wet pussy. I felt strangely relieved that he was so pleased with me. Maybe he wouldn't hurt me after all if I went along with him.

He grabbed my tits harshly, one in each hand and dragged me into the lounge. He stood me in the centre of the room and left me there for a few minutes. This was extremely intimidating as I had no idea what his plans were. I tried to work out what was happening from the muffled sounds in the room but this was impossible. Suddenly I felt something cold against my chest and I heard a snipping sound. Just as I recognised these noises, he ripped my top completely off me exposing my naked breasts to him. He fondled them and sucked and bit my nipples until I couldn't help moaning in pleasure. As he continued to suck one of my nipples, he unzipped my skirt up to the waist, revealing my stockinged thighs and naked pussy and ass. He knelt before me and placed his mouth on my pussy tasting the juices that were now flowing freely. He fingered me and sucked and nibbled my clit until I quivered and shuddered to an amazing orgasm. He laughed and told me I really was a dirty little slut and that he was going to give me what I had been asking for all along.

He ordered me to kneel with my legs spread wide. I heard the sound of him removing his own clothing and then he tied more fabric to the cuffs and to both my ankles, immobilising me even more. It was really hard for me to balance now I was 'hog-tied', so I was literally leaning against my rapist to stop me falling and injuring myself. He removed my gag and kissed me passionately and shared the scent and flavour of my juices with me. Then he played with my now sensitive clit and sucked and fingered my pussy and ass until I was again in a frenzy of pleasure. One of my wrists was really aching now from the bondage and, with a trembling voice, I told my attacker this. He didn't answer me but roughly removed the fabric from my wrists and ankles. He then unfastened one of my cuffs maybe to release me, but he seemed to be angry with me so I was rather confused. He fastened my hands together at my waist in front of my body. This relieved some of the pressure on my wrists and I regained my balance a little. But I was worried that I had angered him and wondered what he was capable of.

Without any warning, he pushed me forward. I was scared of falling but my head and shoulders rested on the soft leather of one of my sofas. I heard the unmistakeable sound of a condom wrapper being torn open. Then he rammed his hard cock into my pussy from behind, while fingering my clit with one hand and tweaking a nipple with the other. He brought me to another orgasm, but he showed amazing discipline and remained rock hard. He started to play now with my ass, lubricating it with my own juices and slowly and gently sliding his finger in and out of my tight hole. I like anal sex but only with my regular partner who knows what he is doing and uses lots of lube. I was scared that this guy was planning to fuck my ass hard and hurt me. I could feel my muscles tightening up which would only make things worse. I tried to relax as he continued to prepare me for whatever he had in store for me. He used his other hand to fondle and stroke my pussy and clit which helped somewhat. He must have been happy with progress as I could now feel the head of his cock pressing firmly but gently against my asshole. I now understood why he had removed the gag. He was waiting for me to prompt him when it was OK to proceed and to stop him before it hurt. With great control and surprising consideration, he slowly entered my dark tunnel until I had relaxed enough to accept and enjoy the intrusion. He then gently slid his cock in and out of me until he could feel the orgasm building inside me. Then he thrust harder until I climaxed and he could feel my muscles contracting spasmodically around his cock. He let me rest a while then slowly removed his still hard cock from my ass.

He gently helped me to my feet and removed my blindfold and handcuffs. I threw my arms round his neck and said "Hello. Lovely to see you after all this time". My friend had arrived earlier than expected and thought he would take me my surprise........literally!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

very nice and have to add i wish it happend to me but theres time.. stella..xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Glad you enjoyed my little story, Red.

It was great fun and all the better for the planning and anticipation.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oof i wish my boyfriend would do that to me XD

» Add a new message to this topic