FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Out for a run

Out for a run

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was early autumn in the evening and I was out for my usual run when I noticed a stunning young lady's also out running she had tight running trousers on a tight pink vest and a fantastic figure. I passed her when she noticed me she quickly picked up her pace to keep level with me. We didn't say anything to each other and got into a little bit of a competition trying to stay ahead of each other.

We stayed on my usual route until we got to the local park in which I go around when she asked me to go through it instead. How could I resist this stunning lady. The park was nearly empty expect for one guy walking around but he was on the other side of the park. We got to the area where the toilets are and the woman slowed down. She said she needed to fill her water bottle up as there was a little water fountain outside them. I sat down on a bench next to the fountain as she filled her bottle before she soon joined me. We had a little chat before she asked me to have a look to see if there was any one in the men's toilets. I was a little shocked when she then gave me a wink. I looked at her again to see her nipples poking through her pink top where hard. She took out her mobile from her pocket and asked me again to have a look. So I stood up and went in to the toilet it was a better than usual set of toilets a lot cleaner then others but most importantly it was empty.

I went back outside to find her with one hand down her trousers and looking at me saying it better by empty because I'm wet as fuck for you with a huge smile across her face. I looked at her smiled and said its empty. She then told me to wait in a cubical for her and she will be in in a second. I go back inside sit down in a cubicle and wait for her to come in a couple of seconds later but she don't come into the same cubical as me she takes up the one next to mine. I soon notice a gloryholes in the adjoining wall I quickly peer through to see her with her pants already down flicking her pussy. My cock which was already in a semi state was soon rock hard.

She then looked in the hole and asked me to put on a show for her now. So I quickly had my shorts down and my 7 and a half inch cock out to which I could hear her say very nice. I stood there for a little while jerking my cock when she asked my to slide my cock in the hole so she could get a hold of it. As soon as my cock was in the hole her lips where around my cock blowing me hard. it was the best blow job I've ever had. She sucked my cock for a while when I heard her starting to talk. I was confused as fuck she has some real talents sucking cock and being able to talk at the same time wow. When over the top her head appeared and said I'm not sucking your cock my husband is.

I was about to pull my cock out when he began to suck harder and faster. The woman then told me to open my door to let her in. I reached over to open my cubical door to let her in. Her pants where still down around her knees when she knelt beside me as my cock was still in the hole. She pulls my cock out of the hole and took it straight in her mouth sucking all the juice her husband had left on it before sliding it back in the hole for her husband.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Reminds me of what happened to me many years ago in Redcar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

She takes hold of my ass and buries her tongue deep into my bum crack rimming my hole like a whore. Each time her tongue went into my butt hole it made my cock harder inside her husbands mouth. I could feel myself about to cum when I let out a hard grunt and shot my load deep inside the husbands throat he took the whole load.

The woman looked up at me and asked if I had enjoyed my self I was about to reply when she said its are turn now. When she moved me back and this huge black member came poking through the gloryhole it was a perfect fit the cock took up the complete hole it was about 10 inchs long. The woman soon had me down on my knees and stroking the cock with her a she licked it I took hold of it and slowly licked the tip before sliding it into my mouth sucking him as hard as he took mine. I was sucking away when the woman stood up and said she needs it up her and bent over in front of me. Her pussy juice was dripping out of her wet cunt as she slowly moved her self back onto his cock while I moved back a little to make it easier for her.

She was taking his cock when she grabbed hold of my head and buried it between her legs so I started licking her pussy as the large dong was sliding in and out then the man let out a grunt of his own as he did the woman pulled his cock out of her pussy to let him cum in my face. It was like a cannon with spunk spurting all over my face as I tried to take it in my mouth but he spayed me good. When he finished I stood up and tried to compose myself with a face full of cum the woman quickly grabbed hold of my and began kissing me sucking the cum out of my mouth and then licked the rest of my face.

As she finished we stood there making out when I could hear the man leave. The woman pulled her trousers up and then said if you want some more fun come back here tomorrow same time and bring some condoms then she walked out and left me stood there speechless.

More please

By *el3491Man  over a year ago

Gwent.

What a load of rubbish, fantasy of course,

Hello Mel,

fantasy maybe, but not rubbish, I thought it was a great story.

Alec

"What a load of rubbish, fantasy of course, "

Thought this was the place for stories or fantasies so why knock it. Great story

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It's the fantasy forum

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Check the section you're reading kid, if you want non-fiction join a library.

Haven't noticed any of your literary master pieces on here, for people to berate, belittle & generally slag off.

Right...now where'd I put that box of condoms, oh I remember, now....just got to change into my short running shorts, mmmm, loose T shirt, thats it....just pulling on the trainers, yep, that's it...I'm off to the park then

Yes this is a fantasy. Thanks for the support and nice comments people.

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Reminds me of what happened to me many years ago in Redcar "

Would love to know about that! X

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I liked the story - just shows that a blowjob is a blowjob

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

"Yes this is a fantasy. Thanks for the support and nice comments people. "

Great story. Ignore the haters. It really turned me on.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - thanks for sharing!!

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Reminds me off some toilets i donny i used to go in !! Fully dressed too mmmmm

"Yes this is a fantasy. Thanks for the support and nice comments people. "

Awesome story.