FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Test Drive

Test Drive

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have written out many fantasies for my women friends, never thought about sharing them on here so thought I would give it a go, hope you enjoy it.

I was working at a local car showroom when one day you walked in. It was early summer, a nice warm sunny morning. You were on your own and looking at the more sporty types of cars we have on show. Mmmmm, she looks nice I said to myself as I walked over to introduce myself and to ask if you needed any help. You were dressed in a shortish skirt, tight white sweater showing of your lovely breasts, black tights, and shortish heels. Is there anything that takes your fancy I asked, and looking me up and down you said there maybe with a naughty laugh. Well, its a special birthday so I thought I may treat myself to a new car. How special I replied, your 50th?, I wish you answered back, my 60th in fact. I was taken by suprise and answered rather unprofesionally back, fucking hell, you look fantastic, honestly though you were a lot younger than that, sorry for swearing as well. Thats ok, and thanks for the compliment you replied. So, what sort of car are you looking for? Well, I have my eye on this one, it was a 2 seater, soft top MG. I would love a test drive if thats ok. Sure I replied, i'll get the keys. Walking back to the office to get the keys I started to get very aroused at the thought of spending some time with you, you really were a very sexy looking woman. I retuned with the keys and opened the door for you to climb in, your skirt rose up a bit as you got in, giving me a nice glimpse of your thighs and the top of your stockings, not the most practical skirt for getting in a car you said, nope, but who's complaining I said with a naughty smile. Would you like the top down I asked, mmmmmm, yes plz, I love going topless you replied back with such a dirty laugh. I'm definately going to enjoy this I thought as my cock began to dribble precum with excitement.

I settled into my seat and helped you with your seat belt, it fitted nicely between your breasts. You made yourself comfortable in your seat, and then drove off. Right then, where shall we go I said, howabout a nice country road you said, I want to find somewhere quiet so I can give it a good run. We chatted as we drove, but my eyes weren't on the road, I couldn't take my eyes away from your legs, your skirt was getting higher and higher up your legs showing most of your stocking tops. You knew that I was more interested in you than the drive and you knew the effect you were having on me because with your left hand of the steering wheel you moved it over to my crotch and began to feel the hardness between my legs. Mmmmm, that feels nice you said, get it out for me. Just concentrate on the road i said, when we stop I'll get it out for you.

We found a quiet spot away from the road and parked up. Fuck me, you were quick off the mark, no sooner as you had undone your seat belt you were undoing my trousers as I put my seat back a bit. You bent down and took my cock deep inside your mouth, you were certainly hungry for it as you mouth wanked me. You withdrew your mouth and leant over to me to snog me, deep french kissing me, so fucking horny. I moved my hand down between your legs now as we snogged, your panties were soaked with your cunt juices. I rubbed you hard between your legs, bringing you too orgasm, your kissing became more frantic as you came over and over again. I slipped your panties to one side now and entered a couple of fingers deep inside your cunt, my thumb stimulating your clit making you orgasm again. I wanted to go down onto you now, you slipped your panties off and put your car seat down, you managed to put one leg over the door and you other leg up on the dashboard, legs spread wide open now waiting for me to eat out your cunt. Your cunt was clean shaven, so smooth as I began to lick you out, you were so fucking wet and juicy and your clit was so aroused. I made you cum again, could feel your legs trembling as you orgasmed over and over, you kept pushing my head down to your cunt, my face was so wet now with your juices. I moved away from your pussy now and we kissed again, your juices mixing in our mouths.

I want fucking now you said, want to feel your hard cock deep inside my cunt. I loved you talking dirty like that, it was so arousing to hear such language coming from an attractive sexy woman like you. We got out of the car and without me even noticing you had taken your bra off but still leaving your sweater on. I stood behind you now, my hands inside your sweater feeling your magnificent tits, your nipples so hard as I squeezed them gently. We walked around to the back of the car and you hitched your skirt up around your waist, and bent over the car, you looked so slutty, black stockings, heels, skirt around your waist, arse bent over waiting to be fucked. My cock was dribbling so much again with the anticipation of giving you such a good fucking. I entered you, my cock slipped in so easily and I began to slowly fuck you, long slow deep strokes. I was able to grab your tits as we fucked, loved feeling them hanging down, pinching your nipples as I began fucking harder now. Come on, faster, fuck me hard now you said, want to feel your spunk shooting inside me. I fucked faster and harder now, could feel myself reaching the point of no return and really went for it, the last few strokes before I spurted deep inside you, your cunt draining every bit of my cum. I withdrew my cock and you bent down to lick it clean then stood up to kiss me again. I fingered you again, my cum and your cunt juices on my fingers as I offered them to your mouth, you licked my fingers clean and we shared the juices again as we french kissed.

We re arranged our clothing and got back in the car and drove back to the showroom. I guessed I done a good job of selling the car that you bought it straight away when we got back. In the coming months we certainly made good use of your car and the good summer weather. We must have fucked every weekend, in every country lane and must have fucked over every bit of your car, in each of the seats, over the bonnet, over the boot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic