FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Big Black Cock...

Big Black Cock...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After waiting something like 18 months or so, it was all arranged in half an hour flat. He would come to me, we would meet in a pub and then go on to the hotel later.

My stomach was churning when you and I arrived at the pub. I knew he was already there waiting in his room for us to arrive. The pub was very busy and I was a little bit worried that there would be someone there that I knew but we both had a look about and couldn’t see any familiar faces. We got a drink at the bar and then found a seat then I sent him a text message to let him know we were there. The wait seemed an age and I was really nervous. I was pleased that you were there with me to meet him and the small talk we made helped the time to pass.

I could see him at the bar ordering a drink and he saw me too. He came over, said hello and shook your hand. Then he looked right at me said hello and I stood up to kiss his cheek. His deep voice went right through me and I felt myself tingle inside. He went back to the bar to get his drink and you asked if I was ok. I was still nervous but now excited and you said that you could tell by the glint in my eye that I liked what I saw. Ade is much taller and much broader than he looks in his pictures and I sooooo love that in a man and I don’t think I could contain the smile on my face.

We all had a conversation for a short while and when your pint was gone you said your good-byes and left. We sat there for an hour or so longer and talked about life, previous experiences of meeting people and our own time chatting to each other. He asked if I was ok there or whether I wanted to move to a different pub but I was fine there and so we stayed. Ade said that he wasn’t sure how he should be acting, whether he should be all over me or not but that he kept wanting to touch me and so I moved my hand across the table and held his just for a while. He had a firm grip and I knew he was going to be strong. He said that whenever I was ready he was and those were the words I was waiting for so I drank the rest of my drink and said I was ready. The walk was short but it felt long and he held my hand as we walked across the car park, into the hotel and we found his room, number 8.

We got inside and he asked if I wanted coffee but I didn’t I just wanted him. I moved close to him, he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He kissed me full on the lips and our hands began to explore each other’s bodies. He said he liked my kisses and I liked his too, he gave slow soft kisses, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths and his hands were all over me. We stood there together kissing for an age, I was really into him. He sat on the edge of the bed and I followed, we kissed some more and then laid back together. He was leant over me and began kissing my neck. I had shivers down my back and goosebumps on my arms and for the first time his touching led him to my breasts. I loved him touching me and I began to let out small moans and bite my bottom lip. He took off my top and paid full attention to my breasts. I was moaning stronger now as he took off my bra and touched and kissed the skin beneath. I could see quite clearly the contrast of his dark hands on my pale skin and it looked fantastic. He began kissing and very gently sucking my nipples and his touch was turning me on so much that I needed to feel him inside me. He lay on top of me and held my hands above my head. We kissed hard and through his jeans he was pushing his hard-on against me. I could feel him pushing into me and I wrapped my legs around his back. Although I still had my trousers and underwear on, I was pushing my pussy onto his hard on and my clit felt swollen and turned on with each contact and I felt wet and ready for him. I wanted him to be inside me.

We rolled over so I was laid across him and together we took off his shirt and threw it to the floor. I kissed down his chest and across his stomach and opened the belt on his jeans. I could see the shape of his hard-on as I took his jeans off and his boxers came with them. The contrast of our skin again caught my eye, I felt so pale and he looked so dark and strong. I was amazed and turned on sooooo much when I saw for the first time how big and hard his cock was. There was just a tiny bit of fluid on the tip of his cock and I began kissing and licking so that I could taste him. I tried to hold him but I wasn’t able to get my hand around his girth. He let out a big sigh and said that I felt good as I was swirling my tongue around the tip of his very big and very hard cock. I loved the way that I could feel him touching the back of my throat and every now and again I got a taste of his cum on my tongue. I loved sucking him, he felt so big and I knew he would feel so good inside me.

He told me he wanted to be inside me and I felt a tinge of nervousness as together we pulled down my trousers and took off my knickers and I laid waiting for him to get himself ready. When he was ready he pushed my legs apart and laid on top of me. Oh my God I wanted him so badly, I opened my legs as wide as I could for him and for the first time he pushed his huge big black cock slowly inside me. I had never felt anything like it before, I could feel myself stretching to accommodate him and he filled me up with every thrust inside me. My pussy began to throb with each push and after a while I could feel my cum trickling down to my bum. He was fucking me harder now and my moans were louder and so were his. The feeling of him inside me was so intense that I needed to let go and cry out as loud as I could but I wasn’t able to do that and so I had to grip the pillows above my head and kiss him hard instead. He hooked his arms under my legs and began fucking me harder and faster and I could feel the pressure in my poor little swollen clit beginning to build. However much I tried not to, my moans were becoming louder and more frequent. Ade said that you should have been there so that you could put your cock in my mouth to keep me quiet while he was fucking me and that almost sent me over the edge.

He said he wanted to turn me over and have me doggy style so that he could fuck me harder, I just knew that this was gonna feel soooo deep and that he was gonna fuck me hard and I could hardly wait, my pussy was aching already. He turned me over and I put two pillows under my face and leant on them. He pulled me back towards him and had a firm grip on my hips. I felt him slide right up inside me and he began to push himself in and out of me. I told him that my pussy was throbbing and he said he could feel it tightening against his hard cock. I knew that I was close to cumming and I couldn’t handle much more of this intense feeling inside me. My clit felt so sensitive and ready to explode and I knew that I would somehow have to muffle the noise of my soon to be orgasm. As the feeling in my pussy began to build I told him that I was gonna cum and he took a firmer grip on my hips and began to fuck me so fast and so hard. I needed to grip the pillows and scream into them, the feeling in me was building and building and building and eventually when I could take no more I felt my pussy contract and I started to cum. Ade didn’t stop fucking me, he made me go right through it. I was gripping the bed sheets and practically screaming into the pillows as the intense feeling took over my whole body and I came hard, my pussy squeezing his cock as I came. I had worked up quite a sweat and while I was calming he started to softly blow on my back which gave me a tingle right down my spine.

It took me a few minutes to recover and all the while Ade was still inside me. He said that he was gonna cum soon too and I told him to cum anywhere he liked and he said that he loved my big tits and would love to cum on them. He continued fucking me hard and when he got so close he stayed knelt up and I laid underneath him playing with my nipples and touching my clit and he wanked himself over my body beneath him. He had his head back and his eyes closed until he was ready then he watched himself cum loads all over my big tits. I rubbed some of it into my skin and he bent forward and began to kiss and lick my nipples and I bet he could taste it on me. After a while he flopped back onto the bed and I took my chance to suck him once more. He was still sensitive and jumpy from his orgasm and I was sucking and swirling my tongue around the tip of his cock torturing him for just a little bit longer.

We laid quiet for a while, just calming down and sorting ourselves out. He laid back onto the pillows and I cuddled into him and we chatted for a while and watched some tv, touching each other’s skin and kissing every now and then but just being quiet and calm for a little while.

I laid on my back and Ade lent over me and kissed me and once again his hands began to roam my body. He found my pussy which was again aching for him and he began to rub and play with my clit. He asked me why I was so wet and it was because I was extremely horny and needed him inside me again. He planted kisses all the way down my body starting at my neck, which was tickly and made me go peculiar, and then down to my breasts where he was kissing and nibbling my nipples. He kissed down, down, down my stomach until he was kissing my pussy and I was opening my legs for him. He climbed off the bed and knelt on the floor and pulled me towards him so that his mouth could reach my pussy. My legs were as apart as they could be and I could feel his breathing on me. He started to explore me, I could feel him kissing me and pulling me apart so he could use his tongue in all the right places and I felt totally weak at his touch. My swollen clit was being licked and kissed and gently sucked on and my pussy felt hot and very horny and incredibly wet. I could feel that delicious feeling inside building and I was uncontrollably moaning by now. He was holding my legs apart, making sure I didn’t move too much and he knew exactly where to put pressure – he was licking me in exactly the right place almost driving me insane. I began pushing myself into his face wanting more, needing to cum so hard on his tongue and all the while I am clutching at the pillow above my head and trying not to cry out too loud. He pushed what felt like two fingers inside me and with his big hands he was hitting a spot inside me that felt amazing. I was close to cumming two or three times and he seemed to sense it and would suck my clit into his mouth and so the feeling would change, then he would get me to the point of cumming again and do the same again and so when I couldn’t control it any longer my orgasm took over my body and my clit felt like it had exploded. My whole body shuddered and I was writhing on the bed still clutching the pillow above me, I came so hard that I could hardly bear him to touch me there.

He climbed up the bed and I moved up with him so we were laid together. I felt worn out and needed to recover and we lay together watching tv and chatting every now and then. There was a film on tv and he was quiet for a while talking every now and then about the film. I was tracing his skin lightly with my fingers, his skin was nice and soft and it felt quite soothing and relaxing to just lie there quiet. He kept asking if I was ok and then he kissed me once more. Again his firm hands began exploring my body and mine his, I let my hands rest on his scrotum, holding and gently kneading and he said this felt nice. He was hard in no time and I wanted his taste again. I kissed down his body and he began to moan softly when I reached his stomach, I let my tongue touch the tip of his now very hard cock and then took him into my mouth. He put his head back and began to moan out loud telling me that it felt good. With each motion I could feel his cock touching my throat and each time it did I let out a moan. Ade said that he wanted to be inside me again but I said that I wanted to take pictures of us first. I wanted a reminder of how it was for us and also I wanted to be able to remember with intricate detail how he looked. I took a couple of him and then I began to suck his cock so that he could take pictures of me as well.

After we were done taking pics I left him alone so he could prepare himself. When he was ready he laid back onto the bed and I climbed on top of him. I lent forward and kissed him as I lowered myself onto his hard cock. Again I felt his width stretching me and I held his hands in front of me so I could take him deeper. He was telling me that he wanted me to cum on his cock and just him saying this made my insides tingle. I so wanted to ride him hard and so I rested my hands on his chest and tried to take him further inside me. He responded and started to move in time with me, fucking me so deep. He asked me how I liked to have sex, what was my favourite way and I told him that I like it from behind. He said that he wanted to pleasure me, he told me to turn over so that he could fuck me hard from behind and I could scream into the pillows. I think he could tell that turned me on by the way I moaned out loud when he said it and I did just as I was told and turned over. He came behind me and again I spread my legs for him and he pushed himself inside me. I can only describe the feeling of him being inside me as one of absolute fulfilment, he really is something else. He made me want to totally let go and give myself to him. I told him I wanted him harder and faster and he gave me exactly what I wanted. I had to brace myself into the pillows and let out all my noise into them. He really was fucking me hard and fast now, I could feel every movement inside my very swollen pussy and I needed to cum so badly. I could feel something on the bed and it was the camera, I handed it to him and he took a picture of him fucking me and passed the camera back to me. He told me that he wanted me to see the view that he could see while he was fucking me and when I looked at the screen on the camera it was a picture of his big cock inside me. Oh my god I was soooo horny now. I told him I wanted him hard and fast and he took a really tight grip on my hips and I swear I have never been fucked that hard or that fast before ever. I could hear him moaning and I couldn’t hold back myself, I had to push my face into the pillow and just let go. He slowed for just a second and I begged him to cum inside me, I told him I needed to feel him cum in me. He kept fucking me, I could hear his moans and he could hear me telling him to cum hard inside my pussy and it wasn’t long before I could feel his cock bulging inside me as he started to cum. He thrust hard inside me and gripped my hips as his orgasm wracked through his body. He was loud and animalistic as he came soooo vocally inside me. After a few mins, we both calmed and cuddled close and agreed that we were both totally worn out. We laid there quite a while together and when we were relaxed once more we decided to have a coffee and chill out for a while before I had to sort myself out for home. We got ourselves sorted out and then sat on the bed drinking and talking a while and decided that we should definitely do this again……

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very very sexy

sounds like great fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great storuy

Not done that yet but have similar.

Lulu went to a club with another man once and on another occasion had him at her home fucking her while she phoned me !!

mmmmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic