FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Washing dishes

Washing dishes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A fantasy of mine...

The buzzer goes. I know it will be you but still pick up the handset cautiously.

"Hello?"

"Surprise!", followed by a muffled chuckle.

I press the button to let you in.

"Door's open" I say casually.

I go back to washing my dishes from dinner and hear the front door click open. I smile as I hear your footsteps enter the kitchen and stop behind me. Your hands grasp my hips firmly and you move closer against me. I can smell you now. Hear you breathing. Your head moves to the right side of my neck and nuzzles it gently before planting a few tender kisses. As you start to bite a little, one hand moves to the small of my back and begins to softly caress.

Without warning I am sharply pushed forward, the top half of my body pressed over the sink. I question myself whether this is what I want or not.

"Open your legs."

My body responds pushing the questions away without giving me chance to answer them, before realisation kicks in at what might be found. I'd been insatiable with myself earlier. My face flushes with embarrassment.

Your stance shifts and I wonder how well you can read me. I picture your face behind me with a knowing look on it, can almost feel the teasing look which must be there.

Your hand reaches between my legs, doesn't bother with niceties, pushes my underwear to the side. A now lubricated finger searches out for my clit and stops as I let out a sigh and lean back into you.

"This is what you want, yes?", your finger now circling.

"Yes." I manage as my breathing deepens.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes PLEASE" I say defiantly, you laugh at that.

"You won't want this then." I feel you pushing into the back of me, now obviously hard. Why hadn't I noticed sooner?

Fustration kicks in as you stop touching me.

"I want that too" I whisper.

"Where?"

Blush

"Here?"

Your knees push my legs further apart as you start to tease your way in. You enjoy this torment. As I grumble something you push yourself fully in and I am stopped short, letting out a groan.

"Seeing as you wanted both you can keep playing with yourself."

My fingers find where they want to be as you start to move. A hand grasps my throat and you become more forceful, the edge of the sink unknowingly digging into my stomach.

I feel myself building and as I try not to moan you bite the back of my neck - sending me over the edge. You move slower now, as I am anchored back to earth. You move away, leaving an emptyness.

"Come, you're not done yet". You take my hand and lead me to my bedroom.

"Get your lube and lie on your front."

I nervously hand it to you and lie as you asked.

Your hands push my legs open and I feel the cold liquid slide down. You stroke it over the entrance, sometimes pushing at it, slowly working your finger in.

I stay quiet, not wanting to react.

Spank.

Your hand comes down hard on my ass cheek. I gasp as you take the chance to push another finger in. A few more thrusts with your fingers and you stop.

"That should be enough. Oh, and I want you on top."

You move to lie down on my bed and I straddle you. You reach up, hold my chind and kiss me.

"Now, put it in your ass".

I take you in my hand and let myself ease down on to you. You push up to meet me as I do. Its an exquisite mix of pleasure and pain. I lean forward to kiss you again as we start to move in unison.

"You're fucking me. Bad girl." I remember the first time you said that to me.

I move my hand down between us, positioning myself to insert my fingers and have my thumb where I want it. I'm no longer trying to stifle my sounds.

"I want to know when you're going to cum this time."

You start to thrust up harder and its almost too much, I give in, my arms fail to keep me up and my head is buried in your neck. I hear your breathing change and feel your release inside me. I want to stay here.

I can feel you seeping out of me now. I roll off you and entangle myself around you. Unsure of where you begin and I end.

I dream.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Splendidly written!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I read this to my friend and wow!! blown away x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it.