FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > taken by 4

taken by 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

met this guy in gloucester docks, reckon he'd sussed out i was a transexual and was probably just curious, i am attactive have been told often enough, but only ever had a fumble or two in the back of a car, never full penetration.

he persuaded me to go for a walk along the river,he was very good looking! so i did not need much persuation! i told him i was pre op and he said good there would be more of me to play with,which made me feel very horny!

we kissed on the bench and he run his hand up my skirt and in between my legs,

i was gagging for it by then.

he lived in a flat by the docks so we went there and was hardly through the door when he started kissing and feeling me up, lets go to the bedroom he said so off we went,

he gave me a drink and then said he had three mates staying and could they play as well. i was very aprhensive and said i was'n't sure but eventually reluctantly agreed, i felt a lttle pressured but being trained in martial arts to black belt was not too bothered,

they all came in and the session started there and then, the guy i met pulled my pantys down and got out his cock, i was a lttle taken aback it was quite big and i had never had one in me.

i started to suck him and another guy got out his and then the third got his out, fucking hell his was huge they hadme stretched over the chair and i felt something cold and oily being rubbed round my arse the thidrd guy stuck his finger in and lubed me up. he then used a vibrator which made me cringe for a minute.he then took it out and pushed his huge cock in me ,fuck it hurt like hell but after a few minutes of him thrusting away inside me it was ok.the first guy then put his member in my mouth and i was sucking him while the other two guys took turns fucking me

i felt the first guy stifen a little and then he shot his spunk right down my throat making me gag a little, held his cock in there till i had a

swallowed all of it. then the fourth guy did the same while the other two took turns fucking me till they both shot there loads in me, when i left i could feel the spunk running down my leg , it was still running out in the morning! 4 guys who would have thought from no penetration to two together and two blow jobs , would love to be had like that again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wonderful xxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic