FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > After the Party 1

After the Party 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Watching boring TV in a hotel room waiting for the pain killers to kick in was not what I really wanted to be doing but as I had no expectations of, or for, anything after I left the party I was OK. The knock on the door took a few seconds to register in my brain for some reason as I thought it was the room next door. Sliding off the bed and putting my coffee cup on the side unit I opened the door. “Oh hi Jacki. This is 214?” I say rather stupidly. “Yes I can see that is the same number on this piece of paper” you smile back at me. “You got some balls giving that to me” you add. “Ah yes. Sorry about that” I mumble feeling rather silly. “Are you making me a coffee or are we going to chat here in the hall?” you ask tilting your head slightly making the point in that rather sexy way you have. “Oh yes …of course please…” I say and you walk in.

I notice the rather classy perfume that wafts along after you and your walk registers in a way it never did before at the party. You mention it is rather warm and so I offer to take your jacket. You turn your back to me and slip it off your shoulders as I hold it. As I am moving the jacket you do a sort of ‘lean’ into me and I am aware I am taking a long time to remove the jacket fully and my hand has inadvertently stroked your shoulder and arm. Hanging your jacket up I apologise for the piece of paper being placed in your hand as I kissed it. “You have balls I’ll give you that. And do you always kiss a woman’s hand?” “Only when I find her attractive and I would like to know her better” I say trying to excuse myself. “Oh yes? And you still feel like that?” you ask moving closer. I am aware of your eyes looking intently at me almost as if you are trying to see right inside me. “Oh yes. Even more so” I reply. “Good.” You say simply. One small word but wow what an effect! My mind is trying to keep things real as you reach for my hand. Kissing it slowly you slip a piece of paper in to it as you take the other and kiss that slowly as well. As you do I open the paper one-handed and a very silly smile creeps across my lips just as you look up into my eyes again “And?....” you ask huskily.

I answer by taking your hands and, kissing them in passing, I pull them on to my shoulders. You move into my body, eyes partly closed, mouth partly open and pull my neck slightly. I reach behind you, dropping the piece of paper, and pull your body tight to me. A few seconds linger between us as you gasp slightly, one hand in my hair now, and I find your lips with mine. Lightly at first we brush lips and our bodies press together. Our lips kiss firmly and within seconds our tongues are searching for a response from the other. They surely find it and the kissing is hard, passionate and never ending. I feel my arousal starting way quicker than normal. But this isn’t normal. It is horny. It is instant. It is mutual need meeting mutual desire. It is a fire we have started and it consumes us with its heat. Our mouths devour the other, tongues hard and soft in turn, your body sensing my arousal presses in to mine your hands pulling hard on my neck. I undo the catch and zip on your top and pull it apart at the back. I sense a slight gasp from you in our kissing and stop. Pulling back I check your face. “Don’t you dare stop now you horny bastard” you breathe at me and, almost smirking, I return to your luscious lips after pulling your top off and discarding it. Your full breasts are capped by hardening nipples that rub into my slightly rough shirt. The sensation making you feel them go harder still. You pull back slightly and start to undo my shirt buttons. As each one is released you kiss my chest, lower and lower you go. My hands caressing your nipples, as you move down, feeling them harden again to my touch and each tweak sending tingling sensations through you. As I do your kissing gets wetter and the final buttons are almost ripped off. As you sink to your knees your hand strokes my hardening cock through my trousers and you look up at me your eyes telling me of your intentions. My belt and trouser zip are undone and my trousers hit the floor. My cock now free of the clothing springs up at you and you smile at the length of it. One hand strokes it as your mouth closes over the head. You place both hands over the shaft and start an urgent stroking sucking action. “God you are good” I say huskily. “Mmm hhuuh” is the sound that comes back and your mouthfucking gets more and more urgent. My hands close round your head and gently pull on your hair as I pull your face onto my cock. I feel my hips arcing as I start to fuck your mouth. Your hands wrap round my bum cheeks and as your nails grip my skin I pull your face onto my cock in a stroking, fucking motion. Slowly I stop the stroking and pull you up off your knees. I kiss the mouth that was just round my cock as my hands pull up your skirt to reveal you are not wearing anything underneath apart from your fishnets. My hands pull on your bum cheeks and pull you into me.

I kiss your shoulders and neck and as I do you sort of turn in my arms. My hand finds your erect nipple as the other strokes your back. My kissing turns you round even more and I realise you have your back to me, both my hands are tweaking your nipples and my cock is pressed into your back. Your head leans back into my shoulder, your breath now in short gasps as one hand reaches behind you to stroke my cock. I slide one hand down your belly and find that special place, wet and needing. My finger circles your clit and you gasp a little, leaning more into me. I slide my finger into your wet pussy lips and slide it up to your clit again. Your hand on my cock grips hard and the other covers mine on your breast. Your clit is on fire under my finger as I rub, circle, tease and pleasure it in turn. Your chest heaves as you gasp for air and you feel your first orgasm start to surge in your thighs. My fingers feel that and start to rub your clit and the twinges send you headlong into an orgasmic lurch. Your legs shake and I hold you to me. My fingers still pleasuring your clit I just hold while your body pulses to the orgasm. As it subsides I tweak the little nerve under the clit and you feel another orgasm start more tweaks, more sensations, more…more…more. “Oh fuck that is good ..its good ..Oh fuck” you shout as your head goes back on my shoulder and your body wracks in that orgasmic pain that is pleasure. Leaning you forward while you are still recovering your hands go to the bed releasing my cock which pushes against your bum. Guiding it with just my hips I push the head into your sopping wet pussy lips and you shout “Oh fuck yes I need that now ..” sliding firmly in I don’t give you full length and start a stroking motion with my hips arcing into you. You spread your legs a bit and I stand outside them and push deeper and deeper with each stroke. My hands are on your shoulders as I push slowly and finally into the deepest part of your pussy stretching it so you feel my full length. “Oh shit that is deep. Fuck me deep. Fuck me deep” so I pull back and start a hard, deep faster fucking motion getting harder as the fucking gets deeper. Each time I hit deep you moan and you feel yet another orgasm well up. Up it surges through your thighs into your belly and as I feel your pussy tighten on my shaft your body shudders like never before and you shout loudly. I keep up the hard deep fucking. Pulling out to the head and then ramming in deep to the very core of your pussy. Your knees buckle and you have to kneel on the bed so I adjust my fucking so you get more on the G spot. Good, hard, deep fucking but with the head rubbing your G in a different way. I am like a machine now, your body feeding me the energy I need to fuck your pussy. My hips arc and buck forcing my cock into you over and over. Ever harder and ever more orgasms sweep your body. The deep thrusting is causing twinges you never had before and its keeping you cumming over and over. The sweat pours off me and splashes on your back in a salty rainfall, my hands sliding on your hips as I pull your almost helpless body onto my rampant insatiable cock. The fucking is animal like, intense and oh so wonderfully hard. Deep and deeper, hard and harder the shafting is intense. I have never felt like this and its like your body is controlling mine demanding more and more yet giving back more and more in orgasmic shudders. I start to feel that inevitable itch and try to slow down to hold it back. “Don’t slow down” you shout. “I will cum if I don’t” I gasp. “Cum in me. Now. Now” you beg of me so I return to my hard fast deep fucking. The itch becomes the small pain which surges up through my balls and I cum deep into your welcoming pussy. “Oh fuck. You feel that? God that is intense” I ask. Your final orgasmic shudder says more than words can ever do and as I shoot my final spurt your body eases back from your orgasm and we stay there for what seems ages. Sweat pours off me, your back glistening with yours and mine. I kiss your neck and fold my arms under you stroking your breasts softly. My cock stays hard for a long time but starts to slacken inside you. You ease forward and I pull out. You lay down on your back and pull my cock to your mouth. You taste that sweet taste of my cum as well as yours and you lick and suck it clean. Seeing my cum start to fall from your pussy I bend down and start to lick it your legs on my shoulders and your arms splayed out on the bed. This isn’t to make you cum because there is no more but my tongue just caresses your pussy and licks off my cum. So I also taste that mix of you and me. Laying on the bed beside you I pull your spent body to me and wrap my arm under you.

Eventually you go to the bathroom to shower and I start to tidy the room and I find that piece of paper. Smiling I read the words again knowing I just may have done as asked of me: “If you get to read this it’s because I have found the guy I want to fuck me long and hard. Got the balls for that?”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

loved it the first time i heard it, you know that xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic