FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > d*unken games with friends

d*unken games with friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello i would like to tell you about our first experience and how it has led to us looking for more. It was a sat evening and we had arranged a nightout between friends in total there 5 lads and 4 women inc my wife and me, everyone was single and like most weekends we all met up at ours for drinks and cards everyone tipsy by the time the mini bus came. Once in the bars and clubs banter would flow and dares usually see who can get a drink or a kiss would start everyone would flirt but it was harmless. At the end of the night everyone decided we would go back to ours to continue the party well as the drinks flowed the card game forfeits got riskier i got my wife to kiss another girl which is every man's dream, clothes got removed and i think everyone was getting turned on! my wife slipped her hand up my shorts under the table and was stroking me while everyone was oblivious playing cards my cock was throbbing and she knew how much she was teasing me by the amount of pre cum she was rubbing all over my bell end after a while i had to restrain her hand i was tingling. Well before long everyone was down to minimal clothes when one of the girls lost again the bra was next to be removed but she was a bit shy and was trying to talk herself out of it when my wife said i will do her forfeit and just stripped i found it a massive turn on although initially shocked but the reaction on the lads faces there was an awkward silence for about 2 or 3 secs then a few cheers but she had also worked herself up rubbing me and had with the help of a few glasses of wine lost her inhibitions, she sat on my lap and she could feel me bursting to get out. By the end of the night or early hours of the morning everyone started sorting sleeping arrangements as our house only has 3 bedrooms it was first come basis so some ended up on sofa and all rooms taken. About half hr after we hit the bed i started kissing and sucking my wifes tits working my way down lapping at her clit teasing her the way she had me. After a while i went and got a drink when i came back in i was just about to close the door when the wife said dont i want them to hear us well i dont know where her naughty side had come from but i loved it we were both engrossed in each other when one of the others got up for the toilet and the landing light went on i pulled back the sheets and made sure whoever it was would get a good view of my cock getting sucked well we both got off on giving a show although we didnt know who had seen when my phone beeped and a message said "room for 1 more"? it was my mate adam well we both laughed and carried on but we both were thinking the same thing "shall we text him back" i said unsure what the response would be "go on then" she said but it goes no further she also went on to say he was prob joking,so i sent a text back be quiet come on in! within a min we heard footsteps in the dark and the door open a bit more "hope u aint joking said adam i am so horny after seeing u both the wife didnt answer but i could tell by the intensity she was sucking my cock she had no doubts, well adam was a bit tentative to start so i said feel how wet she is ad which prompted him to start fingering her from behind she was moaning and pulling at me i could feel her wanting more so i said babe u want more than a finger inside u she just looked up and moaned i looked at ad and worded nice and gentle lets give her a good time well i know from football that adam is very well off in the trouser dept but when he was erect he must of been a good 9" well once he pushed it in the moans with each thrust she was goin wild tryin to concentrate my cock was impossible as all she could do was bury her head in the pillow and pull at me with no rhythm at all but seeing her be like that i was close to cumin so started pulling my cock like mad adam said "im close she is so tight" as the wife gushed all over him we both took our cocks and she turned and faced us opened her mouth and took both our loads i shooting all over ads bellend and jnto her mouth then ad said thankyou that is something i always dreamt of but reality is so much better im goin to wank about this for a long time as he quietly left the room. Well we lay there gathering our thoughts and within a couple of mins i was rock hard again and we had the most passionate sex ever. We have never done anything since but we joined here to hopefully make it happen again although without the drink and courage it might never have.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm great story hard reading it

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

our d*unken game that got four couple,s into swinging was many year,s ago going back to our houses after being out in the pub was the 70,s it started with a house with a lounge and a dinning room open plan it had a curtain a cross to close the dinning room off, The girls said they new what there husbands cock looked like,

So the four lads went behind the curtain and took turns to stick our cock,s through with out showing our faces all the girls felt each one of us in turn it just carried on from there there was always a lot of flirting going on back at our houses it was just going to happen one day

By *imonTMan  over a year ago

knowle

What card game were you playing? I'm a big fan of poker and always wanted to 'combine my hobbies' but never quite managed it....yet....

Chase the ace we played

knowle

What on earth is 'chase the ace'? Sounds either too simple to be much fun in this context or too tricky to play while d*unk....

Every one gets a card face down then starting clock wise with the first person they look at there card and decide if they want to keep it or swap with the card of the person next to them.cards are numerically valued hence the name chase the ace as it's the lowest card after everyone has gone it comes back to the dealer who has the option to keep the card they are left with or cut the pack

By *uicylucy76Woman  over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

"Every one gets a card face down then starting clock wise with the first person they look at there card and decide if they want to keep it or swap with the card of the person next to them.cards are numerically valued hence the name chase the ace as it's the lowest card after everyone has gone it comes back to the dealer who has the option to keep the card they are left with or cut the pack"

Chase the ace I think is the same as old maid.

knowle

Wow - never realised fabs could be so educational!

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"Every one gets a card face down then starting clock wise with the first person they look at there card "

We tried that last night but because we were face down we couldn't look at the cards

By *teve9111Man  over a year ago

UK

Wish I was there

Anyone else had a similar experience with close friends x

Were back and looking for a repeat lol

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago