FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A first real meeting

A first real meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oot OP   Man  over a year ago

Boston

As I approached the door I felt nervous. After all, we had only ever met in a virtual world – would the reality match up? Would she still be keen when she saw me in the flesh? Where would this lead?

I looked for a bell push but as my hand reached out the door swung ajar and there she was! My breath caught. Her blonde, deliberately tousled hair, her wonderful figure dressed in those tight jeans and casual pink t-shirt - a little short, giving, even in that first fleeting glance, a glimpse of bare midriff - the really high heels with the beautifully manicured toes peeking out, but most of all, those piercing blue eyes and incredible luscious red lips smiling, showing wonderful white teeth – oh my God!! I noticed the tattoo on her upper arm, a picture of herself on a motor bike, confirming that it was really her – suddenly she was real!

Even with the heels she was looking up at me and I stared back down in a bit of a daze. She was actually there! We were actually meeting! We both reached a hand out toward each other, her left and my right and I noticed the exquisitely painted nails as we touched for the first time. A little shock seemed to run up my arm and I shivered involuntarily.

“Are you cold?” were her first words and a small frown appeared on that perfect visage.

“No, not at all.” I replied. “How are you?”.

“Better for seeing you” she said, smiling again.

She gently pulled me over the doorstep and pushed the door closed. Automatically, as she reached up I leaned down and our lips touched. The mouth that I had lusted after in pictures and in online chats turned out to be as amazing as had been promised as we hungrily explored each other’s passion.

We leaned into each other and I knew that she would already be aware of how aroused I was. She smelled as good as she looked with a muskiness tinged with sweetness that was wafting around me – every sense in my body was tingling.

We broke away a little breathlessly and she smiled up at me again. With a little gesture of her head she beckoned and turned away, holding onto my hand as she did so. I followed her along the hallway and straight up the stairs in front of us. As she moved up, her hips swayed in front of my eyes and it took all of my willpower not to grab for her there and then.

Briefly looking back with that enigmatic smile again, she led me into the bedroom then turned and once again we moved into each other’s arms.

The smell of her was intoxicating and my tongue hungrily explored the sweetness and slightly peppermint freshness of her mouth. My hands moved up and down her back, touching briefly the cool, bare skin of her lower back, as she in turn pulled herself into me and I could feel her softness pressing against me.

Gently, she disengaged and, pulling away slightly, started to unbutton my shirt, looking up at me and smiling the whole time. Her hands roamed across my chest, ruffling the hair a little, then moved around my sides and up my back. Gently, she eased my shirt down from my shoulders and pulled it down over my hands and then leaned into me and we kissed once more. She ran her hands over my chest again, tweaking my nipples hard causing me to gasp! A little giggle – more of a dirty laugh – and then she continued to explore my mouth with her tongue.

My hands roamed down her back and over the tight, firm rise of her buttocks. I explored her shape, tight, yet curvy, everything perfectly formed and unbelievably sexy. I couldn’t actually comprehend that this was really happening. I pulled her into me again and our groins pressed against each other, my excitement obvious.

I coaxed her t-shirt over her head and she shook her wonderful blonde tousled hair out as my eyes devoured the lacy black flimsy cotton enclosing her full breasts which seemed to be straining against their imprisonment. I followed the line of her cleavage and started to visualise the delights they promised.

Her hands dropped to my crotch and followed the line of my cock through my jeans as I got harder and harder. Barely touching, I traced the line of her shoulders and down her arms, then stroked softly down her back with the backs of my fingers.

She shivered and I said with a smile “Are you cold?”. “Not at all!” she replied, also smiling.

Lowering herself onto one knee she started to undo my belt. Pulling it apart she then continued with the two buttons at the top and very slowly pulled the zip down. Grasping the sides of my jeans she pulled them down easing them over me as she struggled a little to free me from their confines. A little gasp and then she looked up at me with a broad grin and her tongue licked her lips. My jeans fell around my ankles and I kicked them away as she grasped me with both hands.

I looked down on the top of her head as she started to lick and suck around the tip of my cock. The sensations coursed through my body as I looked down and my legs nearly gave way as she grasped my balls with one hand and squeezed a little. Greedily she took the whole of my helmet into her mouth and moved up and down. Pulling away slightly, she let drip a small stream of saliva onto the end and then swallowed me again. I hooked my fingers into her hair and pushed up and down in the same rhythm. Hardly able to contain the whole of my enormously distended bell end, she nearly choked as she swallowed as much as she could of me.

Leaning over slightly I undid the clasp at the back of her bra noticing the small decorative tattoos on her body that I recognised from our virtual contact. Reaching down I pulled her up and at the same time released those wonderful orbs slinging the flimsy material of the bra across the room. Cupping each breast I bent down and gently nibbled her left nipple, teeth nipping as the areole contracted a little and the tip grew hard. My right hand tweaked and stroked her other nipple and she moaned.

Moving down, licking and stroking, I moved onto my knees. My hands moved around and down her back as my tongue traced a line down her amazingly flat stomach.

I stopped for a short while at her belly button and teased the stud that was there, tracing circles around until continuing down to the top of her jeans. Fiddling with the buttons at the top of her jeans I managed to undo them and pulling the zip down, sliding them down her incredible legs. She, in turn, stepped away from them after kicking her heels off. As she stepped down from her shoes she suddenly looked tiny and a little vulnerable.

Her black lacy knickers were now all that remained to hide the glorious delights that I knew were waiting. My eyes and hands traced the shape of her fantastically toned legs, from her beautifully slim ankles, up her muscled, smooth calves, and then to her equally firm yet velvety soft–skinned thighs. Continuing up over her firm buttocks, lingering a little to properly explore the shape through the silky scrap of material still in place I gradually stood up. All the time, whilst my hands were moving slowly over the Venus in front of me my tongue was tasting and exploring, licking and lapping in every part that I could reach and I was kissing and nibbling as I went.

Finally standing I suddenly, in one movement, picked her up, turned and threw her onto the bed. She bounced a little and her arms flew wide and her hair went everywhere. She lay there looking up at me with that little smile on her face again and her lips slightly parted.

Standing there for a second I drank in the perfection of her beautiful toned body, wonderfully full breasts, tipped with large aureoles surrounding and framing her aroused hard nipples, those legs that went on forever and the dark covered area that remained to be discovered. I then lowered myself down next to her on the bed looking into her eyes the whole time. Starting at her neck, using the back of my hand, gently and slowly, I stroked down the length of her body, feeling her silky smooth skin, between her breasts, over her flat stomach, causing a flutter as I went down, until I reached the top of the small piece of silk that was all that was left of any modesty.

As I shifted down the bed, I pulled her knickers down as she raised her hips to allow them to be lowered. Discarding them, I dipped my head and started to lick and kiss around the top of her legs, gradually moving around and around getting closer to her centre. Her hips rose again to meet me and I reached up and massaged her breasts with both hands while all the time kissing as I got closer and closer. Her legs parted and I viewed her lips and the wonderful smooth shape of her. I tasted her and realised that she was already very wet, her juices starting to flow. Licking all around, I felt the edge of her labia with my tongue, lapping those juices as she pushed up toward me. I moved up and down with my lips sucking and pulling gently at her lips and then began to concentrate at the top as I felt the hardness of her clit starting to increase. She was moaning a little and moving to help as I focused on sucking and pulling and licking as she became more and more aroused. My hands moved to help, around her buttocks, running down the crack, holding the mounds firmly so as to push her toward me and then moving to the front, entering her a little with the tips of my fingers to feel her getting wetter and wetter. As I pushed in with first one then two fingers, all the time licking her, I felt her pushing my head, her fingers entwined in my hair as she strove to increase the pressure from my mouth.

I could feel her insides, as I moved my fingers in and out, my tongue and lips working and worrying at her centre. Her taste was sweet, the sensation of her wetness making me more and more focused. Her legs wrapped around me, squeezing me and making it difficult to breathe. It didn’t matter. She was starting to writhe and squirm as she became more and more aroused, finding it difficult to stay in control. I could hear her moaning quietly and her breath was getting more and more ragged as she bucked and struggled.

Suddenly, she released me from what had become a vice-like grip with her legs, pulled my head up as she moved her own down toward me, started to kiss me and, as I kissed her back, she licked her own juices from my mouth. She reached down and grasped my cock hard, and then guided me into her with one hand, the other grasping my buttocks and pulling me further and further in, her nails digging into my bum painfully, a sharp exquisite pain. Her legs, once again, wrapped around me, this time around my waist, helping to join us together as I pushed into her as hard as I could, then pulled back a little and then thrust forward again.

As we rocked backwards and forwards and she moaned and kissed me hard on the mouth, my hand found her breast and pulled and tweaked her nipple and she gasped again. As we found a rhythm our tongues moved in and out in time.

I reached down to her bum with both hands and lifted her as I pulled myself up onto my knees. Still moving in and out, I looked down onto her as I was able to enter her deeper and deeper. Her face was frowning in concentration and her hair was in complete disarray framing her head. Her legs were still tightly clamped around my waist as she thrust in time with me.

As we got faster and faster the pressure built up until it became almost unbearable and we were both panting, our skin was getting slippery and I could see a flush appearing around her neck.

She shifted slightly and that was enough as I went over the edge – at the same time, she shuddered and cried out, again and again. With every shudder I felt myself cum into her in enormous spurts, each time accompanied with a stab of my hips and hammered by an equivalent ramming motion from her.

With a huge blast of energy and a cry from the base of my throat I thrust for a final time and was met with a corresponding equal and opposite force. Our bodies arced as the climax detonated through our bodies in a shuddering, juddering, quivering explosion.

We collapsed in an exhausted damp heap and I lay on my back looking up at the ceiling with my arm around her shoulders, our bodies touching along their full length. Even though completely exhausted I was totally aware of her presence next to me and every fibre in my body tingled.

“Oh. My. God!” I pronounced, panting. She looked at me sideways and smiled. “Ok?” she asked? I smiled back, “Oh yes!!”.

All the time looking at me and smiling she reached down and took my still half-erect cock in her hand. Retaining eye contact she moved down and took me in her mouth, licking me, tasting and swallowing. It was so amazingly erotic.

Even so, I wasn’t ready and after a short while she moved back up the bed and we cuddled, arms around each other, naked skin against naked skin.

As we lay there we started to talk and the truism of the fact that the brain is the most erotic organ in the body struck me. Although an obvious beauty, the real attraction of this lovely woman was her personality. As much as I could look at her for hours if allowed, I would rather be with someone who stimulated my mind and this woman did that all day long. She was witty and intelligent in equal measure and we were able to converse easily as though we had known each other all our lives.

Of course, after a while another matter started to raise its ugly head again – but that’s a story for another chapter......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oot OP   Man  over a year ago

Boston

On the one hand it felt so natural, on the other it felt a little like an out of body experience.

There I was lying next to someone who I felt I knew really well and yet had never met before. Communication up to now had been through text and cam – to actually be able to touch, smell, even hear her without distortion was weird and yet seemed so absolutely normal. How could that be?

As we lay there, naked and relaxed, the conversation ranged across many subjects. Initially, of course, it was about the strangeness of finally meeting and yet how easy everything was, how our mutual attraction had continued into the physical from the virtual. But gradually we were talking about other things, things that we had discussed many times online - the site where we had met, our hobbies, our work and families.

I noticed again the tattoo on her right shoulder. I could see it properly for the first time as before it was always a little fuzzy through the cam. I traced the outline and appreciated the smoothness of her skin, starting to notice more directly the feeling of her stretched alongside me. Our bodies were touching along their full lengths and I could feel the softness of her breast against my side. She was slightly turned toward me and her right leg was resting over the top of mine and her stomach nestled against my hip. As I became more focused on her physically things started to stir.

My right arm was around her shoulders and I was looking down into her eyes – so blue and intense. Her lips, so luscious and full, were fascinating as she spoke, smiling and revealing those lovely white, even teeth. Her blonde hair was wild and she kept pushing it out of the way of her face - an almost involuntary action that was incredibly erotic for some reason, maybe because it entailed her breast brushing against me as she moved.

My gaze drifted down, drinking in those amazing breasts, her wonderfully flat stomach and those legs that went on forever. How could it possibly be that such perfection was lying here next to me – touching me! It must be a dream, a fantasy, surely?

She glanced down and noticed that I was becoming aroused – it was starting to be very obvious! With a little giggle she reached for me and began to move her hand around my cock without touching it. As she made contact with my skin my response was immediate. The feelings that ran up my body were like an electric shock – almost unbearable. I shivered and she giggled again – there was such a dirty quality to that giggle that I just knew that what was to come would be amazing.

I bent my head and nibbled at her earlobe, then gently kissed her neck as I gradually worked down to the curve where her shoulder began. She stretched and almost purred as she enjoyed the sensation at the same time as her hand reached down and grasped me. I cupped one of her breasts and moved my fingers around her nipple feeling it hardening in response. I moved further down kissing and licking until I reached her other nipple and started to bite it gently. I could feel her breathing down my back over my shoulder, gradually getting a little faster and more erratic – a little sucking in of breath each time I flicked the tips of her nipples with my tongue, teeth or fingers.

In the meantime, she was holding my cock and moving her hand up and down the shaft. There was no real rhythm as she reacted to what I was doing but I could feel her grip relaxing and then tightening at times almost painfully. As I continued moving down I shifted my whole body around so that she could continue to reach me as I, in turn, lapped at her belly button and maintained contact with one hand on a breast, squeezing and continuing to play with the hard nipple which accentuated the end of that beautifully soft mound of femininity.

As I moved further down her hips naturally rose up a little and I marvelled at the sight that welcomed me. The smooth skin leading from her navel down to the hidden centre of her that was now exposed as her legs parted. A slight mound that connected the tops of her legs which, as I started to stroke, was pushed up toward my hand. I took both of my hands and moved them down either side of the inside of her thighs, pushing her legs a little further apart which allowed me to see how wet she was becoming. Her labia was already slightly parted as I leaned down and tasted her and I ran my tongue around the very edge of her outer lips. Dipping in and out, gradually I worked my way slightly deeper and deeper until I was pushing my tongue into her as far as I could. Moving up to her clit I could feel it hard between the folds of skin and she responded by pushing her mound at me with a shift of her hips whilst my hands supported her buttocks and helping increase the pressure.

At the same time, she was taking my cock in her mouth, holding the shaft with both hands and licking the end, then around the ridge at the base of my, by now, engorged bell-end. As I pressed down on her she moved up and down with me, taking more and more of me in her mouth each time. I could feel her tongue, moving along the shaft as her hands now gripped my balls and then, as she reached the base she took one in her mouth and sucked causing me to suck my breath in sharply. With a muffled giggle (so dirty!), she bit the loose skin and pulled – the pain was exquisite!

We were locked together along the full length of our bodies when suddenly she shifted and rolled over so that she was now on top and in charge. Still top to toe she moved up so that she was kneeling with her back to me and then she pushed her bum onto my face and started to grind her hips forcing my tongue as deep as it would go into her. Then I was sucking and teasing her clit as she increased the pressure and controlled the movement. As she moved backward and forward I licked the full length of her labia, sucking the lips and pushing my tongue in and out.

She was using both hands on my cock, moving up and down in rhythm with her hips, leaning down and taking the head into her mouth, licking the tip and tasting the pre-cum. I heard her making humming noises as she sucked and licked. She cupped my balls and squeezed and when I jumped I heard that dirty giggle once again – a sound that seemed to reverberate through her body. As good to feel as it was to hear. She loved being in control and I was happy for her to determine the speed and position.

Her hips started to move faster and faster and I gripped her thighs and pulled her harder onto me. Her juices were increasing and I could taste, almost drink, the sweetness of her as she became more and more excited. She moved down my body and I came up for air with a great gasping breath. I watched as she pulled herself up, her back still toward me, and then guided me into her, lowering herself down then lifting up, then down again. The view was glorious, her bum rising and falling and I could watch myself penetrating her and her distended lips gripping my shaft as she moved. I reached up as far as I could and stroked down her beautiful, smooth back, down the crack and over the curve of her buttocks, around and under, feeling the wetness of her as my cock brushed against my own fingers as it moved in and out.

She reached down and gripped my balls, holding me in as she rose up and down, moving her fingers against her clit and moaning as her climax approached. I pushed up with my hips each time she came down in order to increase the penetration and I could feel myself sinking in right to the root of my cock. A warm wet feeling extended down around my groin as she started to flood and I seemed to be getting harder and harder. I watched as she threw her head back and that glorious blonde mane swung side to side across the top half of her back. She leaned further back until she was almost lying on top of me and I was able to reach round and grasp her boobs. I could feel them soft and pliable and yet the tips were as hard as pebbles. Squeezing and massaging them, pinching the nipples as she moaned and flicked her head, her hair wiping across my face as she did so.

As she leaned further back I came out of her and she gasped. Immediately, she spun herself around and sat down again on top of me but this time facing me. Once again, she moved up and down and I could see myself disappearing inside her. As she leaned back I watched her face, her eyes half-closed and her head back with the tip of her tongue just visible from her slightly open lips. I reached up and cupped her breasts with both hands once again, tweaking her nipples, circling around the aureoles. She shivered and I noticed goose bumps on her arms as she smiled showing those wonderful teeth again. The tip of her tongue poked out of her mouth and moved around and around and from side to side as the rhythm intensified. I moved my hand down her taut belly to the mound at the base. Slapping lightly a few times, I then pushed my thumb into the top of her cunt, feeling my cock going in and out at the same time. I found her clit with my finger and thumb and rolled it, squeezing the engorged tip and pulling. She shuddered, a big tremor that ran through her body, and at the same time moaned – a long drawn out “ooohhhh” which brought a delighted smile to my face.

Both of us were perspiring slightly and her skin felt a little damp as we continued to move as one and I could hear a slapping sound from our legs as we separated and came back together. Again and again, faster and faster until I could hold back no more and I felt the whole of my existence rushing into my groin and being sent in a huge explosion directly into her centre. Immediately, she responded and her whole back arched as she jerked automatically. She let forth a small sound, almost like a yelp, as she closed her eyes and threw her head back. Wave after wave surged through my body and as my warm cum spurted into her she responded with deep shuddering, almost spastic thrusts, and our bodies collided again and again in an orgasmic, volcanic climax.

As she collapsed down on top of me, our mouths found each other’s and we kissed deeply and sensuously in one final act of penetration.

Finally relaxing, we held each other for a long moment and I could very gradually feel myself slipping out of her as my hardness disappeared. As we finally separated, she rolled off me back into the position that we had been so comfortable in before the frenzy had started. My arm around her shoulders, her right leg crooked up across mine and our bodies as close as humanly possible along their full length.

Our breath gradually slowed down and I stared down at her, glancing along the length of her torso in wonder that this could be happening to me. The distortions of the internet connections wiped away, she looked better than I had ever imagined, her skin glowing in the aftermath of our exertions. That wonderful, blonde, wild head of hair, a slight sheen to her incredible, smooth, soft skin, her luscious red lips and her amazing full mouth, in fact – every facet of her was just too good to be true. An amazing toned body, testament to the runner that she was, and yet curvy in all the right places – I just wanted to lick her all over!

Why she would want to meet me I had no idea but I was extremely grateful. If I could make her half as happy as she made me I knew that it was going to be a wonderful ride.

Roll on chapter 3!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic