FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lucky bugger Ross

Lucky bugger Ross

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astersub OP   Man  over a year ago

Stewarton

Ross couldn't believe his luck... He'd come home early and there sitting on the couch was a young female 20ish sitting on his couch... Err "hello" he said.. "Hello" she replied... "That you babe" shouted Hannah from the kitchen" "yes" "hello babe is beccy still on the couch" " yes " he replied as he walked through ...there stood Hannah making dinner "yeah she just arrived and is staying for a few nights, is that ok" "of course , she's nearly as got as you" he said as he reached round and cupped her tits " she slapped his hands "later lover" he laughed but he had spotted beccy looking at them and was that a smile on her face!!!.... Anyway Ross went for a shower and when he came back out the two girls were sitting on either side of the couch... So what was a man to do lol... Ross jumped between the two of them ... Leant back and said ahhhh..... Beccy looked at him .. Not sure what to say or do... Hannah just laughed and grabbed Ross and said come here... Gave him a big kiss and settled down to watch the telly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Stewarton

Ross snuggled up to hannaghs 34dd tits but couldn't help sly looks at beccys smaller tits although they looked about 32dds and his cock was getting hard especially as hannagh was had shifted a bit under him and his hand had brushed her pussy through the material of her trousers... He had to shift as his cock was making him uncomfortable and as he did he realised beccy was staring at its outline.... And she gave a delightful little swallow and her tongue tip showed as she licked her lips... With a start she realised Ross had seen her.. She looked back at the screen but that didnt help as the leads in the film were fucking... Ross grinned ... "Lucky buggers.. "As he ran his finger down hannaghs clit.... Hannagh groaned and pushed her pussy towards him... Then stopped as she had forgotten beccy was there....

Stewarton

Beccys breathing was heavier which emphasised her big bosum as she tried to look anywhere other than Ross and hannagh... Hannagh put her hand down the back Ross's trousers and put a finger just at the entrance to his ass.."wait till I get you later you bastard " Ross eased his bum up to allow the finger to enter more... But this meant he bumbed beccys arm making her look round and she stared right at his growing cock... Hannagh couldn't see what was happening and thought beccy was watching the telly... Ross blew beccy a kiss and held her hand and put in on his cock... Beccy gasped but drew her hand back ... Ross thought he'd gone too far and scared the 20 year old... Plus he didn't know how hannagh would react....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great keep going

Stewarton

Hannagh had worked her finger a wee bit further in.. " you are so gonna get it later .. You bad boy" Ross was loveing the attention... When hannagh stopped .. Paused the movie.. "Back in a minute , toilet break then ill bet some more drinks and snacks" With that she jumped up and went to the bathroom... Ross checked she was away and turned to beccy

More please

"Hannagh had worked her finger a wee bit further in.. " you are so gonna get it later .. You bad boy" Ross was loveing the attention... When hannagh stopped .. Paused the movie.. "Back in a minute , toilet break then ill bet some more drinks and snacks" With that she jumped up and went to the bathroom... Ross checked she was away and turned to beccy"
and and

Stewarton

He said "did you like that" she nodded .. He slowly undid his zip.. Keeping eye contact at all times .. She shook her head "nooo hannagh will.." "Sshhh " he replied as he oust a finger to his lips... He took her hand an place it on his cock.. She squeezed lightly then feeling it react squeezed harder... Ross put his hand on her low cut jumper feeling the swell of her breast... She signed making the breast move in his hand. He slipped the hand inside the cut at the front... Cupping the tit and feeling the weight.. He then slipped inside the cup and rubbed the nipple between two fingers and thumb feeling it harden under his touch...as her eyes were shut and she was biting her bottom lip at his touch He leaned his head in close to hers and when she opened her eyes their mouths were centremetres apart... They moved forward and their lips touched... Electric between them then they kissed again... Long deep and passionate ... He still had a hand on her tit and she on his cock... She then grabbed his head and pulled him to her tits.... He grabbed one I his mouth and started to suck....

Stewarton

"You bloody tart" was shouted ... "how dare you seduce my man!!!!!" Ross felt himself dragged away and looked up as hannah grabbed beccys feet and pulled her so her bum was on the floor and her back against the couch.... Hannah jumped on her face pulled her hair and her mouth came up into her pussy...."lick my pussy slut" beccy tried to push her off but had no leverage so Ross looked in amazement as beccy gave up fighting and started to lap away at Hannah's pussy.... " that's good girl ... This is not the first time you've been I there !!! Is it" all Ross could see were beccys eyes but he knew she was licking hard..." You!! Dont just stand there!!" And Ross realised Hannah was talking to him

Don't stop

Stewarton

" get you fucking cock out honey" he pulled down his pants as quick as he could... Then. Hannah grabbed it and pulled him close .. She sucked it deeo and wanked it and she looked down at beccy... "This is a real cock babe and it's ALL mine ... You want something of mine you ask " with that she pointed Ross's cock at beccys face and started to wank it.... She lifted her pussy of beccys face "beg to have my mans spunk all over your face slut" beccy looked back at them both and shouted " please Hannah can Ross come on my face please please PLEASE PPPLLLEEAAAASEEEE !!!let your little sister have your mans spunk" with this Ross's eyes went wide with shock ... Y.Y.Y.YOUR Sister... As Hannah shoved a finger up his ass and started to fuck him... Ross lasted three more seconds as Hannah said "cum now Ross or lose this chance " then felt the familiar build up of pressure... And his hips started to buck uncontrollabley.. And he cam

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

wow !

lucky twat

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Lucky bugger indeed!!!

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmm

Lovely story very interested to see where this goes a very lovely read

By *uckher4meCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Please say there's more to this story? x

Stewarton

Naw .. It was a request from Ross and his good lady ... I thought I'd done with this weeks ago

Stewarton

Just re-read this . Some of my punctuation is terrible and I was obviously getting caught up in it as I didn’t correct the predictive text lol

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

» Add a new message to this topic