FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexting

Sexting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The following isn't a story per say. Rather it's some sexting I did earlier with a friend who loves my sexting although that's as far as we are probably ever going to get. Hope you enjoy.

Me: I knock at your door, thinking it's going to be a good night out on the town. There's no answer so I text you, after a short wait you reply, 'Come in, just got out of the shower.' I let myself through the door and shout hello to you! You appear at the top of the stairs still wet and clutching a towel. "Hey sorry running late", you apologise. I look up and can see that the towel is barely covering you and I can see between your legs.

A: Go me standing around in a towel - tart

Me: I start to get hard but you quickly disappear shouting get wine it's in the kitchen.

A:God im a tease

Me: I go through and pour two glasses and head upstairs. I can hear you in the bedroom and knock.. "Come in" you call. I walk in and nearly drop the glasses as you are standing there naked looking at 2 dresses on the bed. "Fuck" I utter...

You giggle and say "What's the matter Sean? Never seen a naked woman before?" as your eyes drop to the bulge in my trousers!

I manage to point to the small black dress and croak "That one!" as I hand you your wine.

You take a sip and pat the front of my trousers. "Mmm what do we have here?" not taking your eyes from mine. I feel you pull the zip down and slide your hand in. "Mmmm Oh it's so hard." as you pull my cock out.

You slowly wank it and step closer looking me in the eyes and leaning into kiss me.

(At this point A sends me a very sexy photo, hence the next line.)

Oh fuck that's so hot!

I use my free hand to slide down your body and between your legs... You are very wet and not from the shower.

You moan and rub yourself on my hand. Dropping to your knees you take my cock and start to lick the tip, it being very wet!

"What do you want me to do?" you ask teasingly. "Suck it please!" I implore. You laugh teasingly and say "Be rude not too! " and your mouth covers my cock. It's so hot and wet and your tongue moves over it as you suck as much as you can.

Moaning my legs wobbling I watch you... As you look at me and bring me closer to ecstasy...

"Oh we don't want you to cum just yet I want that here", as you move away and bend over the bed pushing the dresses aside and point to your arse.

I move behind you and taking my cock rub it over your wet cunt, you shudder as I rub the tip over your clit.

A: Mmmmm

Me: I slide my cock in your cunt to get it wet... You moan but I am not in there for long as I pull it out and position it at your arse, you pull your cheeks apart and beg me to put it in.

I push and the head pushes in past your sphincter! Fuck it feels good.

I start to fuck you and you moan and rub your clit as I seesaw my cock in and out of your tight arse.

I am struggling to hold back and tell you... "Fuck yes just in me.. Give me your cum."

That's too much for me and I start to spurt inside you!

"Fuck that's incredible" I groan as I collapse on you as you shudder to orgasm too.

I roll to the side my hard cock waving around. You look over and giggle... "Now let me get dressed and take this lady out for that drink you horny bastard!" as you pick up the red dress! "I think red is much more slutty don't you!"

A: Now I'm wound up. Thanks Sean lol

You write great filth. X

----

I'll write a full story at some point if I get positive feedback.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hmmm no comments so I'll bump in the hope someone reads it. I should have probably chosen a better title.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like it it like reading the actaul text. Messages from someones fone which is Lways exciting

» Add a new message to this topic