FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Day at the beach

A Day at the beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ex God and Sex Kitten OP   Couple  over a year ago

Planet kitten, North East usually but occasionally South as well

I opened my eyes, blinking in the sunshine that was streaming through the window, it took me a second or two to realise that you were underneath the blankets and you had your lips wrapped tightly around my cock, I moved my leg slightly but you didn’t stop. I could feel your tongue flicking across the head of my cock and your fingers gently caressing my balls. I groan and flick back the quilt and we stare at each other. You don’t even pause what you’re doing, watching you suck me is so amazingly horny and it isn’t long before I’m flooding your mouth with my cum. You swallow every drop and kissing the tip of my cock you slide up the bed and I wrap you in my arms.

“Good morning baby” you say

“Good morning baby” I reply “That was an amazing way to wake up”

“I thought it would be a nice way to wake you up to”

“My God baby it was I love the things you do to me”

We cuddled together naked on the bed, kissing and stroking each other, my hand idly running across your back from your shoulders down across your delicious bum to the top of your thighs.

“Although I could lay here with you all day baby, let’s get up and shower we’ve things to do today”

“What things?”

“Just things, it’s a surprise, now shape yourself” I laugh.

We run the shower and jump in together, whenever we get to spend time together we always shower with each other, sometimes we fuck in the shower, sometimes we make love but this morning is different. We quickly soap each other’s bodies and get out, drying ourselves on the luxurious hotel towels. Huge fluffy towels, warm from the towel rail in the incredible bathroom.

We dress quickly, me in shorts and a white t shirt, you in a sun dress you bought especially for today, and make our way outside to the car park, climbing into my 4x4 and setting off to the beach. The sunshine was blazing and luckily for us this was going to be one of the hottest days of the year, according to the weathermen.

We arrived at the beach and already, even though it was barely 10am the beach was filling up. Cars were driving onto the beach but they were restricted to a car park marked out in the sand. There were some 4x4’s on the larger expanse of sand and a couple in the distance driving about.

“Ok, where would you like to drive” I say

“Me drive” you look at me in amazement “Me drive your truck? Here? On the beach?”

“Aye, you wanted to drive and this is a huge area with not a lot of folks about so why not? Swap seats with me”

We quickly swap seats and I give you the basics, how to apply the accelerator and lift the clutch so the truck doesn’t stall and we’re away tootling around and around, in and out of the cars that are dotted about and driving back up and down the beach itself. As we drive we notice the cars thinning out until we pass the last and a large expanse of deserted sand opens up before us.

“Drive down there baby” I point in the distance and you press down on the accelerator and the truck jumps forward and we bounce over the rougher sand getting further from the people on the beach towards the sand dunes.

“Let’s park here shall we baby, we can go for a little walk if you like?”

“That’s a great plan darling, bring the camera with you” you say and giggle.

We quickly get out, grabbing the camera and make our way into the sand dunes, within minutes we can’t see another living soul. The sun is shining and there isn’t a cloud in the sky. It’s blue as far as the eye can see, even the tide has gone out but we can still see it in the distance as we stand on the tops of the sand dunes before we jump and stumble down the other side. We walk deeper and deeper into the sand dunes, holding hands when the going is good, me leading the way holding your hand behind me when the path narrows.

“Do you know where we are darlin’” you ask

“Erm, not really baby” I reply “but the sea is over there and if we walk along the beach we’ll find the truck again, so we’re not really lost or anything”

“Can we have a little rest then please?”

“Well aye baby, let’s sit for 5 minutes or so”

We sit on a small grass bank jutting out of a sand dune with our arms around each other just relaxing enjoying the time we spend together, kissing and cuddling.

“I’m just going to take a couple pictures of the sea and the surrounding areas” I say

“Ok darlin” you reply “I’ll hang on here for you”

I snap some pictures of the scenery, there are some beautiful areas and things to see, trying to make sure I have some mementos of our weekend together, making memories for us to share.

“Baby?” you shout “Why don’t you take some pictures over here?”

I turn and walk towards where you are sitting, quickly checking the pictures I’ve taken and as I get closer I look up to see where you wanted me to take the pictures.

I stop in amazement at what I see.

You’re leaning back slightly against the grass of the sand dune, you’ve pulled up your sundress and your legs are spread wide exposing your white thong and you’ve pulled it tight across your pussy, your shaved bare pussy that I shaved for you in the hotel room last night. As I stand and stare you put a finger into your mouth, sucking it gently before you lower your hand to your thighs and run the finger over the white lacy thong. I’m standing there mesmerised watching your finger rubbing your pussy through the thin material.

“Well? Don’t just stand there” you laugh “You wanted some pictures”

I’m jolted into action and quickly focus the camera onto you, just as you shape the material of your knickers into a thin string, and pull it tight over your clit. Through the camera display I can see your pussy split by the material and I’m snapping away watching your fingers exploring your pussy, I can hear your breathing quickening. You stop and quickly pull down the straps of your sundress, folding the material exposing your breasts to the glorious sunshine. One of your hands goes back to your pussy while the other grabs one of your breasts, kneading and pulling your nipple until it’s as hard as a bullet. You pull your knickers to one side and slide first one finger inside your pussy then swiftly slide another alongside and gently begin to pump them in and out. You lie back against the grass lifting a leg and I move closer, I’ve stopped looking at the display but I’m still taking pictures. God only knows what they will look like later.

I kneel in the sand right in front of you, between your legs, the camera only inches from your pussy, you look into my eyes.

“Put the camera down and use your tongue on me”

I don’t need asking twice, my cock is rock hard for you but I want to please you and make you cum with my tongue. I switch off the camera and placing it close to you on the grass I lean forward till I’m only inches from your pussy, your fingers are still moving slowly in and out and I can see and smell how aroused you are. I look up at you and you remove your fingers from your pussy, offering them to me and I suck them willingly, tasting you. My tongue swirls around your fingers licking every trace of you from them and you sigh as I remove them from my mouth and move closer to your pussy. Leaning forward I flick my tongue across your clit and smile as you moan softly, you move your hips slightly but I continue kissing your clit, licking either side of your pussy and gently nibbling your thighs. I run my tongue across your pussy and work it inside you ever so slightly, you gasp as I begin to work my tongue across your pussy and moan as I work my tongue around between your bum cheeks to a place I’ve never kissed before. I gently flick my tongue over you there then kiss and lick my way back to your clit. Your fingers are pinching your nipples and as I continue to lick your clit I slide a finger inside you. My finger tips you over the edge and I can feel the muscles in your pussy tighten around it as you cum loudly in the sand dunes. You shiver as your orgasm races through your body and with trembling hands you sit up and pull me up to you, kissing me deeply as the feelings in your pussy subside.

“Fucking hell baby. That was amazing” you whisper in my ear as we hug each other tightly

“I love making you cum like that, I’m just returning the favour from this morning” I laugh

Suddenly we hear voices and you fix your sundress just in time as another couple climb down the sand dune not far from where we’re sitting, they smile and wave and continue on their way looking at us quizzically as we collapse in fits of giggles.

“Come on, let’s make our way back to the truck and I’ll take some more pictures as we go.” I say

“I really wanted you to fuck me in the sand then baby, until them people turned up”

“We should have asked them to hold the camera and then they could have watched us”

We put our arms around each other, laughing as we make our way back to the truck, the sun still high in the sky.

“I wonder if that couple are doing the same thing as us” you ask

“Probably” I reply “Can’t blame then on a day like today really”

We climb over the top of another sand dune and there, not too far away, is my truck. As we reach her I unlock her and reach in for the drinks that we’d bought, I drop the back window and the tailgate and we sit on the back, looking out to sea, holding hands in the sunshine.

It’s not long before we’re kissing again, your hands roaming across my chest and jumping off the tailgate you stand in between my legs. Your hands begin to wander up my bare legs, under the shorts until you reach my cock which rapidly begins to stiffen under your touch. We kiss deeply and removing your hands from my shorts you swiftly pull my t shirt over my head and off, breaking away from our kiss you begin to trace kisses across my chest and I gasp as you take one of my nipples into your mouth, softly running your teeth over it until it stiffens, you continue down my chest, pulling the waistband of my shorts allowing my hard cock to peep out. Your tongue flicks across the tip and ever so slowly you slide my cock into your mouth until your nose is against my belly. I lean back, watching you as your mouth works on my cock, you pull at my shorts and I lift my hips allowing you to slide them down my legs and you drop them to the sand. One of your hands grabs my cock and the other one cups my balls as you suck me deep into your mouth. I’ve never been so hard for you but I have to stop you before I cum in your mouth for the second time that day. You grumble as I jump off the tailgate and stand beside you. As I kiss you I grab the hem of your sundress and quickly lift it over your head, dropping it onto the sand next to my shorts and t shirt, I lift you onto the tailgate and slide your knickers down your bare legs to leave you as naked as I am. I stand in between your legs and you wrap them around me, pulling me into you and we both gasp as my cock finds your wet pussy, the is a split second of resistance before I slide into you and don’t stop till every inch of me is inside you. We look at each other with lust filled eyes and we pause, standing there in the sunshine, completely naked with my cock buried deep inside you. I pull back till just the tip of my cock is inside and you moan as I thrust forward into you again. We begin to build up a rhythm together, I’m pulling my cock out of you until just the tip is inside and then thrusting into you, your hands holding the tailgate pulling your soaking wet pussy further onto my cock, I reach up to your chest, grabbing your breasts in my hands, teasing your nipples with my fingers, we’re both panting for breath as we fuck in the sunshine, 100 people could be watching us and we wouldn’t care right now, we’re lost in the feelings and our love for each other. You moan as another orgasm races through your body and your chest flushes as you cum over my cock which is still inside you, I pull you towards me, my cock slipping out of your pussy and you groan with disappointment, I pull you to your feet and quickly turning you round I kiss your neck, running my tongue over your shoulders briefly.

I whisper in your ear

“Bend forward baby” I push gently on your shoulders and you move forward onto the tailgate until you’re leaning on your elbows. My cock is hard against your leg and you reach round but I clasp your hands, moving them back so that you’re leaning once more on your elbows, I kneel in the sand and you shiver as you feel my breath on your pussy, I run my tongue slowly up the length of your pussy and between your bum cheeks, holding them apart slightly so my tongue can explore you deeper, I trace my tongue across your bum, stopping to tease the little puckered hole that I find there and I can feel you trembling as I kiss you there, working the tip of my tongue gently inside you, you’re shaking as I begin a journey up your back and as I reach your shoulders I rub my cock against your pussy, feeling the wetness against me, I push forwards and my cock eases its way into you until our skin is touching. I pause savouring the feelings of your pussy holding my cock inside you and then slowly withdraw till only the tip of my cock is inside you, I wrap my fingers in your hair, gently pulling your head back and push my cock deep into you again. I begin to move my hips faster, pumping my hard cock into you, using my other hand to grab your hip and as I push forward pull you back onto me. I pull your hair gently and leaning down we can kiss each other, I release my hand from your hair and your hip and run them across your back, around to your breasts, pulling you up slightly so my chest is touching your back, It’s easier to kiss you like this and I can also make your nipples hard with my hands. Our breathing is becoming heavier and I can feel the wetness from your pussy, I can see my cock sliding in and out of you and I can feel your body trembling as you approach your orgasm. I slide my hand from your breasts in between your legs and run my fingers over your clit. Neither of us can take anymore and as your orgasm rips through your body I cum, flooding your pussy and we almost collapse, lost in our ecstasy together. You’re lying face down on the tailgate and I’m prone on top of you,

“Jesus baby, you’re incredible” I say

You twist your head slightly and kiss me

“You’re incredible darlin” you reply

We stay like that for almost a minute, just lying there enjoying the closeness.

“We need to move baby, come on let’s get dressed just in case someone comes”

Quickly we get dressed and organised and just as we go to get into the car we see the couple that we saw earlier, just sitting quietly nearby, not looking at anything in particular, but we’ve no idea how long they’ve been there. They may even have watched us. We jump in the truck, hug each other and collapse into fits of giggles.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

That's horny! Can't wait for the next installment.

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

Wow that's horny keep going

» Add a new message to this topic