FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bdsm game

bdsm game

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s53 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

It was during a hot weekend, when my new girlfriend jane came to visit.

As she stood at the sink washing up after our evening meal I stepped up behind her and slipped a blindfold over her eyes.

I turned her around and I kissed her deeply and her tongue immediately responded, flicking out against mine. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took her bra off, her big tits falling free and in all their glory. She tried to cover them with her arms but I told her that she had to do what I said and that she should put her arms to her side, which she did. I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples, making her squeal and squirm in front of me. I undid her skirt, which fell to the floor, revealing that she had not been wearing any panties. “Where are your panties?” I asked and she said that she knew I’d been up to something, so had taken them off and had been fingering her clit. She asked me if that was bad and I told her she’d have to be dealt with. It was at this point, she asked for a moment to dress up in something and I should hide my eyes for a short while. How could I refuse?

I sent jane upstairs to get ready

She rummaged around for a little while and then said she was ready and I should come up ant look to see if it met with my approval

There she was, standing there in her boobless bodystocking and my cock immediately sprang to life. I made sure the blindfold was in place and pushed her over to the bed and getting her to lay in the middle. I put the restraints around her wrists and ankles. She was trying to keep her legs closed but once she was tied in place, I tightened the straps, opening her legs wider.

I stood and looked at her laying there, helpless and listening to her telling me she felt vulnerable and exposed. “That’s the whole point, as well you know” I told her. Out came a bag of tricks and on went the gloves, one a thick rubber gardening glove and the other, a leather glove, which immediately found there way onto her tits. She gasped as she felt the different materials on her gorgeous tits, before I slid my hands all over her body, stopping for a moment and then touching her on another part of her body. I kept taking my hands off her, waiting and waiting, before touching her again in a different place, so she wouldn’t know where my hands would go next. She was enjoying it so much but I wanted to do more and off came the gloves and out came the clothes pegs. One by one, I put them onto her soft tits, avoiding the nipples, as I wanted to leave them free to pinch, which I then started to do. Her body jerked my fingers tightened on her hardening nipples, rolling them gently to begin with and then pinching a little more and then letting go, before doing it again, only a bit harder.

Her head was turning from side to side, gasping, she said she could feel it tingling from her nipples right down to her pussy. I stopped and she cried out in frustration, “Why did you stop?” I sat silently, just watching her, she couldn’t tell where I was and as her frustration grew, my fingers found her nipples again, squeezing them tighter still. “FUCK” she shouted out,

I rolled her nipples once again and then released them, letting the sensations go through her body, as I took out the pinwheel. I watched her for a short time, moving her body against the restraints, wanting to touch her own nipples and clit but unable to. She jumped the moment the wheel touched her arm and rolled all the way along, across the top of her chest and down the other arm, to the sound of her saying “ouch” a lot. Where next should I touch you with it? Before she had time to answer, the wheel started rolling up the inside of her leg, across her stomach and down the other leg. She was straining against the ties as I took the wheel away, letting her feel the pinpricks on her arms and legs. “Did you like that?” I asked. “No, yes.” Came the reply. “Let me help you decide then.” The wheel began on her chest, slowly running over her tits and between the pegs. “OH FUCKKKK” she shouted, as the pins pricked the soft flesh of her tits, which were rising and falling with her deep breaths. I took the wheel away and then took the pegs away too. She was writhing on the bed as the effect of the released pegs on her tits began.

I let her enjoy the pleasure / pain and watched her mouth opening and closing, her tongue licking her dry lips. I must do something about that I thought and so I knelt beside her and touched her lips with my cock. Her mouth opened and I took my cock away, smiling to myself, as she complained that she wanted to taste me. I told her to keep her lips closed and I ran the glistening tip of my cock across her lower lip. I took my cock away again but to told her that she could taste me now. Her tongue ran quickly over her lips, savouring the taste of my precum. “More” she asked but I told her that she would have to wait a while longer yet. I took one of her lipsticks and drew an arrow pointing down to her pussy. “What are you doing? She asked. I told her what I’d drawn and then asked her what she thought I would write next. She said she didn’t know and so I wrote the word CUM above the arrow. “What did you write? But I told her she’d have to wait for the photographs to find out. “Please tell me” she begged but I said “No, you’ll have to wait.”

I reached for the magic wand and slipped an attachment onto it and then rested the tip against her clit. “What is it? It feels cold” she said. I turned the wand on low and her body jerked as the vibrations ran through her clit. Making sure the wand was still in place, I ran the pinwheel back over her tits, making her squeal with delight. Even more so, when the pins ran over her now hard nipples. “Oh fuckkkkkkk” she moaned. “Too many things happening”. I rubbed the tip of my cock across her lips but this time, I pushed the head into her mouth as her neck strained to take as much as she could but she didn’t have to bother, as I slid it further into her mouth, making her gag briefly before sliding it slowly back out and just leaving the head in her mouth to hungrily lick and suck. As she was doing this, I reached down and increased the vibrations on the wand. A long low moan came from her cock filled mouth, as the waves of vibrations pulsed onto her clit. “I’m cumming” she mumbled, as her back arched up as much as it could, pushing herself against the wand. Her moans got louder and louder until she cried out as the full force of her orgasm swept through her body. My cock slipped from her mouth and my fingers reached for her nipples, pinching them hard as her body shuddered . “Turn it off, turn it off” she asked but I knew she wanted more and so I made sure the wand was still on her clit. I knelt over again and pulled the blindfold up, the light making her blink but she soon saw me wanking my cock over her. I told her to open her mouth for me, as I was going to shoot my load into her mouth. She was breathing heavily from the orgasm and so it was easy for her to do as I’d asked. “Untie me, let me do that” she asked but I told her she was staying tied up. She tried lifting her head to lick the tip of my cock but I was just out of her reach. I reached down and pinched her nipples again, holding each one tight, before letting go and moving back to the other nipple. “Squeeze my tits Hard” she gasped and so I did, my fingers digging into her beautiful soft flesh, kneading them, squeezing tight as I wanked my stiff cock in front of her. Her eyes locked onto mine, she was staring intently a I heard her moan “Oh fuck, fuck, through her body, her moans turned into a shout of “Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk”

I could feel my cock throbbing in my hand as I pulled my rock hard cock faster, shooting my creamy load into her waiting mouth. She didn’t flinch and got the whole sticky mess, without missing a drop. She swallowed greedily and asked if she could suck me but I moved between her legs and rammed my cock deep into her still quivering pussy and began fucking her tight wet hole, while my cock stayed hard. It felt so good, having just shot my cum into her mouth and now pumping in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

The inevitable happened and I slid my cock from her and untied her wrists. I told her to reach down and open her lips for me, which she did and I took some more photos of her beautiful pussy as a reminder of our first bdsm session.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just gave me some ideas

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Just gave me some ideas "

I have lots of ideas about used like this but I never find the right assertive /dom men.... any takers now?

» Add a new message to this topic