FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first time at Libs

Our first time at Libs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read a lot of posts from people on here asking about clubs, so I thought I'd write a description of our first time at Libs to help them out.

We'd been discussing the possibility of going to a club for months and months and it had been a massive turn on for us during sex to discuss how hot it would be to watch others fucking and have them watch us. At that point, we didn't really have intention of 'playing' with others.

We decided on Liberty Elite because it looked very clean on the website and the reviews we'd read were overwhelmingly positive.

I remember the night before, we were both so horny and had an amazing fuck; I remember saying to my wife how amazing it was going to be to fuck her in the club while other men were lusting after her.

On the journey there, our nerves were crazy imagining what was awaiting us. If only we'd known, we'd have raced there quicker.

After we had filled the forms out at reception, we were given our room key and went to dump our stuff there.

We both had a quick beer to ease any lingering nerves and then had a quick kids and grope.

The dress code at Libs on a Saturday is quite strict, so I was dressed in a black shirt and black trousers whilst my wife looked elegantly sexy in a tight, black dress that showed off her amazing figure.

Walking into the bar area was a surreal moment; it could have been a bar in any 'normal' pub, although there were some women there dressed in more revealing outfits than you'd find there.

We were then given a tour by a lovely man (the manager) who finished by showing us the jacuzzi area which was beautifully lit and looked amazing with a jacuzzi in the far right and scores of beds scattered everywhere.

Following the tour, feeling horny and a little dazed, we got drinks and took a seat in the area round the corner where the dance floor was.

It was as if my wife and I had read each other's minds as we sat down and both said how much we wanted to try the jacuzzi area later.

We began to check out the talent and saw some couples that weren't really our type at all and others who we thought were very attractive.

However, it took a while before we were brave enough to start a conversation with other couples.

Returning to the bar area, we saw another couple (roughly our age) who also looked like newbies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic