FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Get a load of this.

Get a load of this.

By *nglishGent OP   Man  over a year ago

South West

So you walk though the door, your in a swim suit with slits all the way up the sides it's black with a white thin lace wrap around you, it not doing much, I can see straight though it. You walk past. I look at you but you ignore me Open the door to to steam room and go in, I never tuck my eyes off your bum, You where working it, something tells me you wanted me to see. Just as the door was about to close you stear strait at me with the sexiest look ever. A shot went down my neck, Instant hard on and my balls started to tingle. I give it a bit of time, say a minute to give you a moment to settle then get out of the tub. I walk over hard on in front. I get to the glass door, It's dark in side. I openen it and steam filled the room. I walk In

Your layed across the bench, with one leg bent up and an arm hanging down, you say "You didn't waist any time"

Your arm comes up and your finger calls me over, I walk closer a bit nervous. I can feel my hard on getting tighter, it's throbbing. You can see it though my wet trunks. I get to the end of your fingers and you glide your nails along on cock. I nearly fall over, my balls tingle and I shiver all over. I tense my cock and feel something coming. Im thinking to my self. Who is she, one touch and I'm pre cumming. You fingers walk themselves up my trunks to my wast band. Your fingers curl in side and your nails scratch my bely. Are eyes are locked and your long dark hair is laying across your body. You gently pull me in. Your fingers work themselves out and slid down my cock and under my balls. You straight leg is now draped over and resting on the floor. Your legs widen. You grab my balls and squeeze them. My arms go up and hold the ceiling. There is pain but the kind that makes you want more. Your hand moves down to my legs and you run your nails up and down. I start to breath harder and tense as my body shivers. Your hand comes up and your fingers slid under my bum and dig in, they run over balls then my cock. You grab it and start to rub it. I move my hands to each side of my trucks and slide them down. Your hand comes away and my cock flicks out and bonuses up and down. The end is wet with pre cum, it's only seconds before your hand is back on my cock. Rubbing it slowly. Your other hand comes up to your chest and your running your nails over your boobs. Slowly. I bring a hand to your leg, it's so smooth. I run my hand up to your pussy. You grown. I slide my hand up under your suit to your belly. Then down to your pussy. Your wet too, very wet. Your hand starts to rub faster as I start to play with your clit. You start to jerk me off faster. I slide a finder down and it finds it's way inside with ease. I follow with a second and push it in. Your head gose back and your hand grabs your boobs and squeezes. You pull my cock towards you again and I step forward. You push off the bench and sit up a bit. Legs still apart and with my fingers still inside. massaging your pussy and clit. You look up and and open your mouth. Your lips wrap around the tip of my hard cock and you suck the end. Your hand has slowed down but is still rubbing. Your lips go tight and slide down shaft of my cock. You tack it all and then slide back up. Followed bye your hand. You start to speed up till your sucking my cock and rubbing it as if you want me to cum. I start to grown. You ask if I'm going to cum. I say not yet. You say gd, as you want me to cum in side you so you can feel it hit your pussy from in side. I tense and nearly cum. you stop and stand up. My fingers come out and there's sticky with your wet pre cum. You turn your back to me. And flick your hair of to one side. I kiss your neck. My hand go to your shoulders and slide your straps off and down your body. I run my fingers in side the suit and pull it down over your bum that is pushed up agents my cock. Your arms are pushing off the bench agents me. Your suit falls to the ground and you spread your legs. Your legs are straight, your bum is sticking out, your back has an arch, your shoulders are up high and your head is tilting back. Your body is a work of art. Your skin so smooth. I stear at it. I kiss you back and work my lips down your grove to your bum, my hand follow down your legs. then I slide my tongue back up. And drage my nails up the back of your legs. As I get to your bum I wrap my fingers around your hips and squeeze. I grab my cock and place it at the top of your bum and push it all the way down, so the end just pushes in. I pull it up and push it down, working my way in deeper. I get half way and push the remaining hard throbbing cock in. My hands are on your hips and I hold on tight. Your arms are locked. I pull out and push in again. Your Growning. I speed up in to fall stride. Pushing your hole body forward but you push back just as hard. I can feel my cock rubbing your pussy firm inside. The preacher is intense. I keep pushing and pushing. Getting a bit deeper every time. I pull your bum open to get in deeper and let it spring back. That felt gd so I do it again. I squeeze your bum cheeks open and let the spring back. You tell me you like that, do I gently spank you. You scream YES AGAIN! I spank you a little harder. You scream yes, again but though gritted teeth. I'm fucking you hard and your pushing back just as hard. Our body's hit together and slap as they meet. It gose loss and your legs go wobbly, I know your at that time of climax. I push harder and faster. You scream out "OH YES FUCK ME FUCK ME STUART" I go faster. You scream then cover your mouth and scream again and again. "I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING STUART I'M CUMMING STUART YES" your pussy is wet and the sound of my cock pounding it is to much. I grown and this feeling of fire grips my balls and flows though my cock, throb, throb, throb. Each time it pushes another pay load of hot cum inside you. Throb, my balls are tingling, throb. I start to slow and come to a stop in side you. I wrap my arms around you and kiss your back then neck. I whisper in your ear," that was the best fuck I've ever had"

Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you all think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic