FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sub lady

sub lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nowwhite14 OP   Man  over a year ago

northampton

As I get older and my opportunities for fun diminish as understandably people want to spend time with the younger generation I've started to record some of the wonderful experiences that I have had. I'm not sad about having less opportunities as I realise what a marvellous time I've had. this time I want to record an evening that I enjoyed a few years ago. The lady in question was around five years younger than me and slightly taller. She had a very severe hair cut that gave the impression that she was a dominant character and as she always wore trousers a lot of the guys thought she was gay. However after a few evenings I knew that she was quite the opposite and hatched a little plan involving another lady I knew. The second lady loved to be watched. So I organised for the exhibitionist to come with me to my friends house.

As ordered she answered the door wearing heels. stockings a extremely short skirt that I had bought some time ago and a blouse that showed off her larger than average breasts. I knew that she felt uncomfortable wearing the skirt as it showed off her legs and offered little protection against a flash of her panties. At the same time I knew that it excited her too. I ordered her to serve us drinks and made sure that she had plenty of walking and bending, knowing full well that we would get glimpses of breast and panties. I then made her stand at one end if the room whilst I stood at the other end with the other lady. I slipped off the second girl's dress exposing her tits and watched the reaction from the other end of the room as I toyed with the breasts.. I whispered to my friend and she walked to the other girl and opened her blouse exposing the heavy breasts, she stroked them and then, when the nipples were hard she slipped off the tiny skirt and left her in just her panties,

She came back to me leaving the my tall busty girl to watch. Over the next hour or so, she watched as I fingered and licked the exhibitionist and she stroked and sucked me until I finally pushed her on all fours and fucked her. Having finished my exhibitionist friend got dressed whilst I tied up the lady of the house. not tightly more symbolically whilst I drove the exhibitionist home and returned. When I let myself in she had not moved accepting the rope as a sign that she was bound but that, should I not return, she would be able to free herself.. I slipped her panties off and felt the wetness. With that I whispered that she was now free to enjoy herself. I then had a really wonderful time as she let loose all the tension and excitement of that evening.

And its evenings like that that mean I'm happy with my lot and I hope that those just starting out will enjoy evenings like that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Sounds like a great evening, very tantalising

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic