FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > It was all a dream

It was all a dream

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Picture this

Long wide hotel room with a very big bed with dim lights and music in the back ground

"Walk up behind you kissing your neck, massaging my fingers on your shoulder sliping them straps of that dress that you make look to good . The dress drops to the floor, and seeing what on under the dress rises my cock that little bit more that you can fell pushing against you as it get firmer .

Id start exploring your neck with my tongue moving closer to your lips turning your next around and your body following.

I walk you to the bed backwards kissing and touching, pushing you on to the bed. I run my mouth and tounge kissing down your chest circling round them perked nipples the back to your lips

I'd go up and down going down further each time till I get to that semi wet pussy.

I'd slide my Tounge between them lips realising the juice trapped behind. I slide your clit in my mouth and suck it while flicking it in side you. You will fell my finger slide in going deeper and deeper massaging that spot .

In and out up and down. my other hand slowly run up your body goes for your nipples and I tease your lips making my finger wet for your nipples. then squeeze them and run my finger round them . I get faster and as you start loosing control I'd come straight up and leave my cock at the entrance of that wet pussy I'd rim it while kissing you. Slide it in lifting your leg and taping your arse.

I'd slide it deeper and deeper getting a bit faster pushing that leg just a bit further.

I would play with your clit with my thumb rubbing it felling that pussy get more and more wet , as soon as your ready I'll slide it out and place my mouth over your pussy licking it slowly until you can't take it anymore and ask for my throbing cock so I lick my way up and slide it back in lifting both legs up pushing In and out .

I'll keep going until I fell your pussy clinching telling me your about to have an orgasams so I get faster and harder I cum but carry on pounding and secs later I fell your pussy relaxed with cum dripping and bedsheets wet.

Part 2

After a few minutes break while we catch our breath,you lying there I'd gently roll you round kiss the back of neck whisper in your ear do you mind?no you say.i rub your shoulders ,massage your back moving sliding my fingers like a feather down your back, grabbing your arse.

I'm hard and ready to slide it in, just thinking of that warm sensation,Id lift your waist and give you a cheeky bite on the your bum cheek and hold the cock at your entrance, you try to push back to take me in, but I don't let you have it yet, that's when you get the first slap on your butt cheek I whisper "wait! It'll be worth it if you wait. I gently pinched your clit between my fingers and lick the back of your neck. Teasing you until I hear your groans, I know what you want, then I push it in a little bit at a time, deliciously slowly. Asking you if you like it, do you mind me going deeper? You moan yes I pull you up slightly give your bum another slap and push in and out getting more intense with the deepness,

I start getting faster and harder you fell your body jerk every time I push your tits moving. my hand reaches to your neck gently pulling your hair pulling your head back trying to kiss you . I stop inside adjust my self , and push deep and start to penetrate fast and hard, I fell your pussy clinching like hugging my cock ,I slap your arse to take my mind off finishing as I'm enjoying the momentum. You get slightly wetter I can fell it dripping down my balls you moan at the same time I'm cumming I get harder faster you are at the point of explosion push back ,take my full length in ,you hold thinking what just happened and wow ,amazing and then , I carry on pushing and loose control with what just happened I keep penetrating And you say stop stop and start giggling . I keep going and bang you hear a moan I fell my cock shoot I explode to the moon and back.

I move over and lay down next to you catching my breath.

You have a sip on your wine and return digging your nails into my chest .

Biting my bottom lip kissing me gently scratching your nails into me. Kissing me going down teasing me. My cock rises with the thought of it being kissed.

You bite me on the side and push my legs wide apart

Kiss me under my balls taking tickle them with your nails.

You start Licking your way to the top and down, you can fell how hot it is . You circle round the Tip and bang you some how take most of it in .

I clinch the bed sheets you start going up and down squeezing my balls gently

I cant take it and i loudly say fuck me.

You don't lessen carry on sucking harder the you gentle come up and sit on it kissing me.

Rolling your Waist up and down, gifting me your nipples you get harder and push your nipples harder in to my mouth. your in your bedroom element, your moving up and down. when you sit deep you move round and sideways towards my face and back. I can fell you getting wet more wet then last time you start getting faster you dig your nails into me not realising how hard, leaving nail marks then slow down falling towards me .

I wrap my arms round you firmly and start pushing my cock in and out .all that build up you gave , I go faster faster kissing your neck licking your ears then to the lips. I'm ready to blow and its fucking amazing your your about to cum and bang we both explode and hold in that position.

Your body shaking followed by a giggle.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic