FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Tube

The Tube

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

God I hate the tube, too many people in too much of a rush to get to the end of the line, to get to their crummy jobs that pay high wages and pay back with high cholesterol. Full of sweaty, miserable office types and bankers all set to earn another juicy bonus. But on one particular tube journey last summer, I got my own bonus!

Standing near to the doors, the train pulled into a station and several people squashed themselves in, one of them was a petite brunette who stood in front of me, facing me, close-in.

Have you ever been turned-on JUST by a perfume? If you have, you will know what I mean, this girl was no supermodel, a nice face, very shapely at about 5'2" but with a nicely proportioned figure.

Her top was just low enough to show me the firm cleavage that hid two lovely firm tits.

I have a thing about long stiff nipples and I couldn't help but wish that her top held a secret pair just waiting to be sucked down my throat...

It was this thought that gave me a growing stiffie, not one of those that points North and says "Hey, I'm HERE" but one of those where my cock was trapped pointing downwards?

I don't think she could have seen it, but when a sudden jolt threw her against me, her hand went on it and she certainly felt it!

No sooner had she touched it, than she withdrew from me, but instead of looking away, she locked her eyes on mine and we just stared at each other for what seemed an eternity, oblivious to everyone else on the train.

I didn't have the courage to do anything, I just prayed for another jolt and sure enough when it came the little brunette fell against me again. This time her hand lingered on my muscle, gripped it's hardness through my chino's and stayed very, very close...

She was a little too short for me to feel her-up without me bending down, something I hadn't the guts to do on the train, so I did the next best thing and let my left hand cup her tit. I put my right arm around her as if we were a couple, and worked my hand inside her top and bra, coaxing a lovely hard nipple to full erection in the process.

As I enjoyed her tit, she slowly wanked my ever-hardening cock, she even let out a low mewing sound as I flicked her nipple.

And then the train slowed, pulled into her station and she was gone..!

If I had had the presence of mind, I should have followed her, taken her to some dingy hotel and fucked her cunt till she was begging me to stop and begging me to spunk all over her firm tits and oh-so-stiff nipples..

But she was gone so quickly I never had the chance to even consider it, so instead I just dream of my encounter and keep looking for her on every tube journey. I keep smelling her perfume on women I pass and meet, and each time it happens I get taken instantly back to that hot summers day on the Underground...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic