FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Didn't know my friend was bi...

Didn't know my friend was bi...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lex4tina OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Sue and I were in the pub one friday evening while our other halves were out on the town. We were playing our favourite game of checking out the lads and discussing how we thought they would do in bed... One large black guy with muscles everywhere had Sue fantasizing about how his cock would feel inside her.. and her descriptive fantasy had me getting horny as hell. We both needed to pee.. so as girls do we went together. She was still talking about a huge black cock so we decided to share a stall. I lifted my skirt and dropped my red knickers and sat on the loo... she looked at them an couldn't help but notice the obvious wet patch in them. She said 'looks like he turned you on too!' I said no.. actually it was the thought of him using his cock on her wet pussy that was driving me wild. I told her that the thought of her wet and excited was what was turning me on.. She smiled... and pulled up her skirt too and dropped her pants... turning away from me she offered her ass towards me, her pussy lips glistening and wet... she said 'what? Like this?' I moaned with pleasure... she clearly heard me because she turned around and leaned over and kissed me... my pussy throbbed and warmed through... Her tongue played with mine... I was gasping with desire. I had never seen her like this..

Sue pulled her lips away from mine and said 'maybe we should go somewhere more comfortable...' I couldn't have agreed faster!! Holding her hand tightly I rang my friend John for a lift as Alex was out. He agreed to pick us up in 5 minutes. We stood on the corner in the shadows waiting... and she kissed me again. This time though she ran her hands through my hair and down my back to my bum.. my breath caught in my throat as she pulled me closer. My hands seemed to move all on their own, rising to caress her nipples through her dress. She wriggled her hips and moaned sexily into my mouth... her head rolled back with a look of pleasure on her face... I was so hot.... Just then our ride arrived. He MUST have seem us... had he? We both climbed in the back. I said 'hi, thanks for the lift'. He said it was no problem! and slowly pulled away heading for my house. As I chatted to him, I felt her hand slowly running up my leg, teasing its way under my skirt. My breath quickened again and my face flushed. Our driver saw in the mirror and smiled... Her hand touched my pussy lips through the thin lace of my knickers... it was like electricity! I could help but moan, just a little too loudly...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow keep going

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

Cheshire

Johns eyes snapped to the mirror. Catching the look of ecstasy on my face. My eyes locked with his reflection... he knew! I looked into his eyes as Sue slowly slid a finger

behind the lace and touched my wetness.. I gasped and relaxed onto her fingers... She saw me still looking into Johns eyes... and whispered in my ear... 'perhaps you can see

what a nice cock looks like as it teases my pussy...

With that, she slipped the straps of my top from my shoulders and slid it down over my breasts... My nipples were SO hard, sticking straight out in the cold air. I could see

Johns eyes flick down to them, followed by Sue's head as she took one in her mouth and teased around my tender tip with her tongue.. I lost myself in the moment, my pussy

flooding with excitement as her tongue on my nipple sent electric currents running through my stomach and pussy... I sank down in my seat, my knickers sliding up into the

crack of my pussy, Sue rubbed them against my clit and my flooding pussy hole... She lifted her head, smiled and said 'I bet John will like these nice and wet...' I knew he

would, he had taken a pair of mine home earlier in the week when I had ridden his gorgeously hard cock in the pub in front of some late arrivals... He wanted to take the

taste and smell of me home after that, and who was I to deny him! Just then the car pulled up outside my house... I hurriedly covered my breasts before the neighbours got an

eyeful, but left my knickers riding up between my soaking lips.. I said 'come on in both of you. Lets get a drink and relax....' We all bolted for the door, eager to get

inside.

I opened the door and we went into the kitchen. I could see Johns pants had a MAJOR bulge in the front... 'Did you like what you saw?' I asked him. But before he could answer

Sue answered for him.. she had come up behind him and as she reached around to grasp his hard cock through his pants she answered for him...'He did if THIS gorgeous cock is

anything to go by!' Knowing how good it felt I knew Sue must have been aching to get it inside her... especially given how wet she had been in the toilets... and how horny on

the way home! But she just stood there behind John slowly rubbing his covered cock, looking me in the eye and smiling in her naughty way. 'Grab some fizz' she ordered 'and

lets take him through to the lounge!' I took a cold bottle from the fridge and grabbed 3 glasses and followed them through.. John was following Sue, his eyes glued to her ass

as she swayed it sensually for him... promising of things to come. In the lounge she ordered him to sit back on the sofa. He did and I poured him a drink, along with one for

Sue and I. He sat sipping as Sue turned to me and said 'Now where were we...? I know!' With that she took hold of the bottom of my blouse and pulled it cleanly over my head

exposing my top half. She took a mouthful of freezing cold fizz and then bent and locked her mouth around one of my breasts.. my nipples hardened instantly beyond belief and

I let out a quivering excited moan of pleasure. Sue moved to my other nipple to the same effect. I looked over at John, whose cock was now forming an impressively sized tent

in his pants... He started to reach down, but Sue said in a no nonsense voice 'NOT YET! Wait...and watch..

More please

By *ifunforuMan  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Very hot

Cheshire

Glad you approve.. just writing the next installment... xxx

Very hot

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 22/08/15 12:39:43]

Cheshire

Sue came back up from my nipples.. her lips replaced by the palm of her hand. The feeling was incredible my nipples were SO sensitive! I cold feel my pussy responding and my legs beginning to shake. Sues lips found mine and her kiss was long and lingering, her tongue exploring every part of my mouth and flicking over the tip of my tongue in a way that made me want her head MUCH lower...

Sue's hands dropped to undo my skirt and a quick push of her hands had it pooled around my ankles... a quick flick of my feet and it went flying low across the room to land who cared where. I was down to my red lacy red knickers with Sue's hands roaming all over me.. her lips glued to my neck making me shiver with pleasure. John was fully hard by now just watching, although I had to admire his restraint as he had yet to touch it, following Sue's orders. His eyes roamed my body and his breath was heavy as he followed Sue's movements. Sue whispered in my ear 'Remember you said in the pub that you were turned on by thinking of a nice cock teasing my pussy?' I nodded furiously, 'Well...' she said, and slowly pushed me down on the sofa next to John. She gently parted my legs, leaned forward on her knees, and planted a long lingering kiss on my pussy lips through the red lace. I let out a long low animal like moan as my stomach knotted inside and my clit felt on fire.

She took my hand and placed it over the lace... 'Slowly' she said and stood up.

She reached out and took Johns hand, gently tugging him to his feet. She pressed in close against him and kissed him passionately, I could see their tongues working together, their bodies pressed hard against each other. My hand on its own accord started to move over my wet knickers.. rubbing the lace into my swollen lips.. Slowly, as ordered, the feeling was intense!

Dam horny story keep going x

By *appytimes2019Man  over a year ago

East Manchester

Awesome sounds like an amazing experience.

Hope you have loads more x

Please more

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Wow that's so hot it's every mans dream

Amazing x

Lucky John boy loving this very horny do please continue

Cheshire

Thanks guys.

Cheshire

Sue pulled away from John, her hands trailing from his shoulders, over his chest and down to his pants. She gently squeezed his hard cock through them and smiled up at him. 'Now' she said 'Undress me. And take your time, I want to feel you touch every inch of me before I'm naked. And use that mouth of yours, your lips are lovely and soft...' I could see he didn’t need telling twice! He ran his hands gently over her shoulder and back while nuzzling her neck... her head was thrown back and her eyes closed, little sighs escaping her throat. Johns hands stayed above her waist and circles round to the front, slowly unbuttoning her blouse from the bottom up until I could see her bra over her small but well-shaped breasts... I could see her nipples straining against the material, so John was obviously pleasing her... my whole body was on fire with desire watching the scene unfold. My free hand strayed to my nipple and teased it sending shivers right through me. My other hand pressed tightly and still against my clit otherwise I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back a shattering orgasm...

John slid the blouse from her shoulders and down over her arms, caressing both as he did. His mouth kissing each shoulder blade and arm all the way down. I could see Sue's chest flush with desire as he did and her breathing quicken as he kissed down toward her lacy bra. His hands expertly unhooked her and the material fell forward revealing her beautiful breasts. Nipples large for such small things, and sticking straight out with excitement. Easing the straps off her arms John lowered his mouth to take one of those glorious nipples in his mouth... but he surprised us both and opened his mouth wide and took most of her breast inside, his tongue flicking and working the nipple mercilessly. His teeth closed gently on it and she stiffened and gasped then let out a long moan of pleasure... John took this as encouragement and did the same to the other side...

His hands dropped lower, unclipping her skirt and drawing the zip down… Sue wriggled her hips and it slid to the ground only to be kicked away, as unnecessary as mine had been. John follows it down, his hands caressing her bum and legs all the way to her toes, his tongue and lips not far behind. As he started to come back up Sue opened her legs just a little wider so he could caress her through her sexy juicy knickers. I could see they were drenched from where I was sat! My legs opened wider and my middle finger began a long so run down inside my pants, opening my pussy lips and sliding from my wet hole to my clit and back… I was in heaven!

Please keep going, I'm planning my 1st ffm encounter & thus is getting me wet

Amazing don't stop

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Very erotic encounter - we need to hear more x x

Cheshire

Then I'd best carry on!

Glad you approve...

Yes do

Cheshire

John reached her pussy with his head and took her wet panties and quivering lips into his mouth. Sue grabbed his head and cried out for him not to stop. I almost came right then! I could feel my juice running freely between my bum cheeks and down to the sofa… just as well its leather! I eased my knickers down over my bum and pulled them from the grip of my pussy, slowly letting them slide to the floor. Sue was watching me and smiling while John continued to lick and suck her… her legs were trembling!

Slowly he eased her soaking panties over her bum and slid then down her legs. Slipping them from under her feet he pressed them to his nose and breathed in the scent of her excitement. Sue smiled at him and stepped back, naked and gorgeous. She turned to me and said ‘How about we show you what got you so wet earlier… come here and lie down.’

I rose on shaky legs and lay down on the floor at their feet. My legs parted and my fingers slowly circling my clit I looked up and has a gorgeous view of her shaved wet pussy and John’s rock hard cock and tight balls. Sue knelt next to me and reached over me to stroke his cock with her hand. It jumped and seemed to grow even bigger! Slowly she leaned across me and took his cock in her mouth, it came out wet and slippery and she ran her tongue along its length, I could take my eyes off it! My hands though were another matter, my free hand rose and stroked her breasts, caressing her nipples which hardened to my touch, her breathing quickened and I could see the muscles in her stomach tightening in pleasure.

She let go of his cock, sat back, gave me a deliciously naughty smile and swung around so she was astride my head… the view was incredible, the scent even better, I was aching to taste her. She looked up at John… ‘Now John’ she purred ‘I want you to take me from behind... but slowly give Tina a show, seeing me pleasured by a nice big cock is what got her so hot and made her cream her pants in the pub’. John nodded and moved to kneel behind her, stroking his cock while he waited for her to be ready.

Fuck yes

By *oxy0788Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

I'm sat here dripping reading this, my nipples hard. please don't stop!

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

Wow what a lucky guy

By *IBBWUKWoman  over a year ago

swindon

"I'm sat here dripping reading this, my nipples hard. please don't stop! "

Same here mmm

Southampton

xx

Cheshire

Sues hands were slowly stroking my chest, my nipples were so hard they were almost painful, just on that edge where the pleasure is so intense. Now John knew what to do she slid them down over my stomach sliding them to either side of my aching pussy. As they passed it by and moved down my thighs I gasped with disappointment, my hips coming up towards her. ‘Shhhh’ she whispered ‘Relax…’ With that, she leaned further forward and her tongue flicked around the edges of my swollen pussy lips. I was desperate to feel it on my clit! But every time I pushed towards her mouth she withdrew, teasing me mercilessly!

Looking up I could see John slowly wanking his cock just above me, inches from Sue’s offered wet pussy. As I watched he slowly pushed forwards, his huge cock head just touching her pussy lips, which opened around him so easily. He moved it the full length of her slit, up and down, making her moan, I could feel her breath on my pussy getting harder… His head was covered in her juice now, so shiny and sexy. I wanted it to go on for ever! He slid his cock higher so that it rested between her open bum cheeks, his balls tantalisingly close to her pussy and my mouth. I leaned up and gave them an encouraging lick…

He slid his cock back down, pausing for a horny second or two with its head resting on her tight little ass hole… My breath caught in my throat. But he continued on down until it was resting just touching her pussy entrance… As he rested there Sue slid her tongue down the length of my slit opening me up and tasting my wetness. Her hips moved back slightly and I saw Johns cock head open her up and half disappear... only to slide out again leaving her open for me to see, and him wet with her. Just then she gave my pussy a long hard lick, sliding over my clit and taking my breath away. GOD could it be any more exciting?!?

Southampton

More! god please more, am sat here licking my lips at the thought of a juicy pussy on my face whilst it's being fucked mmmmmm

By *thena300Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

Omg this is such a turn on. Please tell the next part

By *urhamgentMan  over a year ago

durham

Incredibly naughty and so delicious loving every second of this ...

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Omg I'm rock hard can't wait for me

Cheshire

John took more control now, rubbing his cock round her hole and teasing her by sliding a tiny bit in then withdrawing. She was losing control now, her hips wriggling and swaying trying to take him inside her. Her breath was hot on my pussy, her gasps coming in time with the little licks she was giving me. I was dying for him to take her as well... so wanted to see his huge shaft slide all the way in up to his balls. I goes SO deep I was aching for Sue to feel it as much as she was!

Suddenly John didn’t stop... he started to push in slowly again, but kept on going. His length slowly disappearing inside her. She let out a long sigh and buried her face right in my pussy, my juice covering her lips and nose and cheeks. He stopped, still not all the way in, her hips rocked forwards as his cock pressed hard against her cervix. She lifted her head back and a little cry escaped her lips. Her pussy throbbed and a trickle of her cum slid down her lips from around his cock and dripped into my waiting mouth. I couldn’t stop myself, I lifted my head and licked her juice from her pussy and his cock!

By *etiteTamaraTV/TS  over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

Brilliant story, when are you planning to make it come true?

I've Spunked over and over reading this.

I hope there's more to come in this one

Cheshire

Yes, more to come as soon as I get chance.

"Yes, more to come as soon as I get chance. "

Ive enjoyed reading this, could do with some fun now. Makes me wonder what a ffm would actually be like, would need the right male though.

God this is so horny, I can't help but rub my wet pussy wishing it was me - please I need more

By *sOz86Woman  over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

loving this... can't wait to read more

Cheshire

As I licked she pushed back as John pushed forward, rocking back and forth on my tongue she was slowly taking his full length inside her. She cried out ‘aah! Aaaaah!’ each time he went deeper, stretching inside more than she had felt before. It only took a minute before I could see his balls press firmly up against her, his length all the way inside… Sue gave a contented sigh and I sucked his balls one after the other into my mouth teasing him and testing his endurance…

Slowly he withdrew almost all the way, then thrust back inside her hard. His stomach slapping hard against her bum. ‘YES!’ she shouted ‘MORE! Don’t stop!’ With that he lost all control and started to fuck her hard and fast. Each stroke bringing them both closer to the climax. Sue was panting like a mare and licking and sucking my pussy like a woman possessed and I could see a flush spreading over Johns face and neck as he fought for control. Sue surrendered first, her orgasm crashing through her uncontrollably. Her pussy convulsed on John’s cock squeezing and throbbing driving him to the edge. He couldn’t hold back and she knew it. “Don’t stop!’ she ordered between gasps ‘Cum in me, PLEASE, cum in me…’

That was all he could take, this gorgeous woman he had never met before, begging him to cum in her soaking tight pussy sent him over the edge. He groaned loudly, then cried out too as his cock spasmed and jerked inside her. I could see his cock and balls pulse and throb with each jet of sperm he was pumping inside her. GOD there must be gallons of it! Slowly his orgasm subsided and he began to withdraw. Sue focussed again on my clit and as she began to lick his cock slipped out of her and his cum began to run out… over her lips... down to my waiting mouth.

The sight of her oozing cum, the taste of her juice mixed with his cum and the feel of her tongue on my burning pussy, finished me too. My orgasm exploded through me, starting between my legs and spreading like wildfire through my body until it burst on my brain like an exploding star. I jerked and writhed and ground my pussy onto Sues tongue and lapped her cum filled pussy until I couldn’t move any more. Exhausted I lay back, drained.

John slowly lifted me and carried me to bed. Sue followed. He laid me gently down and he and Sue lay down next to me. I could feel the warmth of their nakedness as they wrapped themselves around me and the last thing I felt was Sue’s gentle kiss as I drifted off to sleep…

Amazing absolutely perfect

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Great. Would be sensational in the real world.

Well horny

Great story

By *hedruk69Man  over a year ago

Sheffield area

Wonderful story

Cheshire

Maybe I should write a sequel...?

Tina

XXX

"Maybe I should write a sequel...?

Tina

XXX

"

God yes. Starting........NOW xx

Southampton

Tina

XXX

"

YES!!! re-read and had my hand down my pants playing with my pussy instantly! Xx

Need another installment of new story! X

Amazin

By *IBBWUKWoman  over a year ago

swindon

Tina

XXX

YES!!! re-read and had my hand down my pants playing with my pussy instantly! Xx

Need another installment of new story! X "

Spooky, thought it was just me have a play

» Add a new message to this topic