FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprise Room Guest

Surprise Room Guest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It has been so long since i have heard from you, I decide I am going to have to take things into my own hands. I contact your receptionist and find out where you are in the world. She tells me that you are in London and what hotel you are staying at. It has been two months that I have had to wait since i have felt your kiss. I cant not wait a minute longer to feel your lips on mine, to feel that electricity that goes between us when our skin connects and your lips touch mine. Lost in the moment of the thought of kissing you and touching you. I do love when they moments come around and the moment takes me back to the place where we last kissed or touched.

I book a direct flight to London and take a cab to your hotel. Your receptionist is a friend of mine she tells me not to be surprised if their is a sign of another women being there in your company. This does not phase me and if there has, well I hope you had a good time but at the same time I also hope she wasn't as good as me. I am not the jealous type with play mates. But I like being the best. One that you will return to for more satisfaction. Your receptionist also informs the reception desk of the hotel that i will be going for the one night and I will be needing access to your room.

As I am in the cab on the way to your hotel, my cell phone rings. Your receptionist telling me that your going to be in your business meeting until later than planned. This was fine though it gave me more time to get to your room and get settled in as I await for your return. As I arrived at your hotel. I met the nice red head receptionist. She was pretty flirty with me, she seemed to be up for some fun. She personally decided to show me to your room.

We got the elevator to the penthouse. As i got in the elevator i could see her checking me out. My dark hair and bright red lipstick, my hair tied back. My glasses were restricting my vision so i could not see what she was doing. As we arrived at the pent house and she let me into the room. She was standing there gazing at me. She bit her lip and eyed me up and down. I got a £20 note and handed it to her thinking that was the thing she was waiting for. As she took it of me she licked her bottom lip very smooth and tasteful. I wanted to taste it.

I threw her up against the wall and started kissing her, she kissed back. My tongue was in and out of her mouth, sucking her top lip and biting her bottom lip. I reached down to her skirt an slipped my hands up it. Fortunately to my surprise it was not tights she was wearing. It was hold ups. Yummy was my instant thought. I pushed her nickers to the side and found her slit. She was nice and wet. Still kissing her and rubbing her very well raised wet clit. I grabbed this petite read head by the hips and carried her over to his bed.

Once i placed her down on the bed, she gave me the most wicked gaze into my eyes, Gorgeous green eyes begging me to make her cum. I placed her on the bed. Clothes still intact. Pulled her nickers off and buried my head in her hot wet pussy. Swirling my tongue round her clit, feeling how big and swollen it was in my mouth. Finding the bottom of the clit and slowly piercing it with my hot wet tongue. Small movements on this bottom area of her clit, i could feel her tense. I entered my finger into her amazing pussy and continued with the small licks around her clit as her juices started to flow into my mouth. I was in pussy heaven.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes.........pussy heaven, great start, please continue x.

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Mmmm yes nymph keep going

By *ugbynationalMan  over a year ago

London

Love this, please inbox me OP.

Omg want to know more, such a sexy story and starting so well x

Very good start horny with it more please

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

More will be added later

Feeling her hips grind her pussy against my lips, I slide two fingers inside her very tight wet pussy. Her moans hit a whole different level. The noise of her satisfaction is caressing my ears. I love nothing more than hearing the satisfaction of what my mouth can do to others. She stands up. Throws her skirt off an to the floor, she tells me to lay in the bed. I take my jacket off and obey her. She tells me my glasses will get in the way and removes them from my face. Then she straddles my face, she eases her gorgeous pussy onto my mouth. I feel her clit come down an brush past my lips as it enters into my mouth. I can feel her full pussy on my face. Licking and sucking her clit and taking it all in my mouth, she starts to grind on me some more. She builds up a rhythm and starts with some light moans. "Aw yes baby there right fucking there !" I suck really hard on her clit as she bursts into a orgasm. She is now ridding my face hard and fast. Wow! She starts to dribble in my mouth, I feel the first drip of her hot sweet pussy juice drip into my mouth on my tongue. Then more as her pussy juices flush right into my mouth and deep down the back of my throat. My pussy is so wet right now. She is so wet, the gushing is not for stopping. I swallow as much as I can she lays back on the bed. I sit up and look at her dazed state she lays down lost in the moment of sheer euphoria. Her open an she looks up. The shock on her face as we both hear the handle of the room door catch. We both freeze sitting still scared to even blink. Tall male early 20s standing staring at Amy lying on the bed. I smile at him ask him if he is room service, I ask him to change the bed sheets for me. He looks at me and Amy and tells us that would come at a price for playing in someone's room. He is unaware of who I am. But we decide to play along. Danny tells Amy the only way he will obey is if she sucks his cock. She looks at me and nods.

He tells her to get down on the floor in front of him. He pulls his soft floppy out and she starts sucking him. She takes it in her mouth and from my view he is growing nicely. He then tells her to get on the bed on all fours. She does so. I notice his badge states he is the supervisor, oh dear she has been a naughty girl. She is sitting there on all fours her pussy staring at me. I can't take the tease any more. I watch him enter her tight pussy very slow deep stroke all the way into her pussy. I then command her to eat my pussy. I lay in front of her she places her tongue on to my large aroused clit bud. Flicking lit back and forth as I she is being slammed from behind. Every time he slams into her, her head jerks forward and she kisses my clit. They have w good rhythm going. As soon as he pulls back and she licks my clit bud again, I start to squirt all over her face . In her mouth on her nose. My juices are just flying everywhere. Perfect timing as her supervisor starts moaning they he is going to cum. He is pumping at her pussy harder and faster and she is using her big lips to sucks my juices of my pussy. He withdraws from her and puts his cock away. Amy goes into the bathroom to get cleaned up. There is my lying there wondering what the hell just happened. Danny makes a call for clean linnen to be dropped of at room 314

I take Amy her skirt and she sorts herself out. All beautiful again, like nothing has happened. She gave me a kiss and whispers in my ear, I hope we can play again soon. She leaves the room. Just Danny and myself standing there. I still have no clothes on. The charge for Danny not declaring Amy's ill behaviour was to get slammed. Now it was my time to be punished. He told me to get in the shower, bend over and grab the taps and wait for him. As I was standing in the shower there was a knock at the door.

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Sounding very horny nymph

Hit me very hard

So horny now after reading this . More please

So horny now after reading this . More please

Will write more in work later..

By *pitfiresCouple  over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

Mmmm keep it coming x

By *bw48Woman  over a year ago

warrington

More please x

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Hurry up she ll get all wrinkly lol x

Work has been busy for once will write more tomorrow

House keeping. They came in and changed the bed. There was a request made for the room to look more romantic also. Danny told house keeping to leave the finishing touches to him and they left. He appeared in the bathroom with no clothes on and got in the shower. There were Taps at the bottom of the shower for rinsing your feet. He put the shower on, quite a fantastic shower, water and soap coming from different holes around this large wash area. He was kissing my back and my neck, biting on my neck at the sides and sliding a finger in and out of my ass. I jerked a little as he wasn't being very gentle but I love it that way. The water was hitting of my back, he put one finger, then two fingers in my ass. Then he reached for the oily shower gel that that was at the side and lather my cheeks with it, then onto my asshole. As he did this he kept sliding a finger an then another finger at the same time in my ass. Such an orgasmic feeling. The sensation it was giving me around my clit was a complete sensation. I could now feel his cock piercing into my cheeks as he scratched his nails down my back. He slowly edged his cock into my ass, slowly an gently. Then I felt the little pop sensation that i get once it is full erect and fully deep inside my ass. The water was hitting of my feet and my neck, the water was just part of the pleasure with him hammering away at my ass. My clit was feeling like it was going to explode, he took the shower head from the wall and pointed the water towards my clit as he fucked my ass. As he done this i started to orgasm just from the water hitting off my clit, the first hit of the water from the pressure from the shower, and the pressure of the build up from the sensation inside my clit from him being inside my ass was a sensation i wasn't prepared for no matter how much i love anal. I was squirting all over the shower that was squirting all over my pussy as Danny was fucking my arse as hard as he possibly could. He pulled his cock out of my ass and came all over my back an down the crack of my ass. I could feel his hot cum spurting all over me. I rinsed it off as he got out the shower. I stayed in the shower to recover from my orgasm. He got dressed and sorted the room for the romantic theme that was requested. I sat down in the shower feeling the water beating of my head and back, had to turn of the bottom taps.

Danny came back into the bathroom. Told me that the room was ready for when Stuart arriving. He winked at me and left. I must have stayed in the shower for another good half hour. My legs were shaking an all i wanted to do was sleep after that orgasm. The thought of Stuart knowing I have been fucking someone else is not something I want to think about. Especially in his room whilst he is out at a meeting. Would he have joined in if he had caught us. Maybe i should stage that for another time with him. I am all washed an cleaned now. I just have to get ready for Stuarts arrival. As i let the water rinse over my neck i hear someone come into the bathroom. I look up an there he is standing there in all his beauty. Stuart I say. Shocked that he is back earlier than what i expected. His eye glistening looking at me, that adorable smile sweeping across his face as he sees me. “Get in here”. I said.

He tears his clothes of and jumps in, all he said was. “I’ve missed you!”. He starts kissing me his soft tender delicate lips, biting and sucking on my top lip, the water hits of his head an messes his beautiful hair. Not the way i had it planned for us. But one would have three in one day. Yes I am a greedy cow. He grabs my face with both hands as he kisses me. He quickly rinses with shower gel and comment on how nice and greasy my arse is for him. Asking me if I have been a naughty girl in preparing my ass to make it all oily for him. I look into his gorgeous brown eyes staring into my. I nod an reply with “Always, for you”. He gets out the shower and grabs me by the hips an carries me over to the bed. Danny done a good job of making the room look good. Red rose petals everywhere an some red roses scattered over the floor.

The bed all nice and clean unlike it was before I went into the shower. My body is now being devoured by the man of my dreams. His kisses make me soaking wet never mind him being another random fuck that my libido desires. Although I cant focus when kissing him. All I keep thinking is can he taste her pussy from my lips. I never got time to brush my teeth..

The kisses are electric just the way they always are. I can not handle kissing this man for too long I have the urge on my clit area that I had when Danny was in my arse in the shower. I pull away from kissing him. Tell him I have missed him but certainly have missed his cock much more. I slide do towards his groin area, start licking his freshly shaven groin and sucking hard on the groin area, he knows whats coming. I lick from his groin down to the base of the cock an right up to the tip, where the tip meets my mouth an i take his cock in my mouth, swirl it round a little with my tongue an feel his cock pulsating in my mouth and growing in there, as he gets bigger and bigger in my mouth i pull back as he is about to gag me with his long hard shaft. I choke a little an as i draw back to take it from being full length in my mouth I suck very very hard. This is where he starts moaning and talking silly words. I do not really pay attention to what he is saying, I put my hand around the base of his cock and slowly start pumping his cock as i suck the tip of it very firmly as well as moving it in and out of my mouth. He grabs my head, with both hands and pushes my head back an forth so my face is being fucked by his cock. Slurping and sucking, his cock going down the back of my throat as i gag on him a little. I pull myself back slightly to stop the gagging and start sucking on his cock really hard, the groans get louder from him. As he does i massage his balls. My fingers can feel him tighten a little an with that i feel the first spurt of hot cum explode down my throat with his reaction to this we hear an AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH fall on our ears. His cum tastes very sweet unlike most, the only cum I will gladly lick clean from. Mmmm.

We have a little chat and decide we will stay in that evening and have some room service.

And what kind of room service did you get ??

» Add a new message to this topic