FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The half hour visit

The half hour visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get a phone call from Arnold. I haven't heard from him for 10 weeks. Life has taken an unusual spin for him and things have gotten out of control. His wife caught him flirting with some hot chick in a bar an he is sleeping in the garage. That is the reason I hadn’t heard from him. Then his son moved off to oz without telling him and his daughter has fled off to Germany to live with her new boyfriend and her two kids. So he is now left with a cold bed in the garage. All for flirting with a bar maid. Or so he says. I dread to think if the wife has found out about his women. Never mind some waitress in a bar. I suggest to him he can stay with me but there will be rules and conditions. He must surprise me in a sexual manner at least once a week. He moves in and i give him the first week to settle in without any complications.

He went out one Sunday morning whilst i was sleeping. He came back in the afternoon but instead of using his keys he knocked on the door. I answered the door an he just stood there looking at me. Well are you going to let me in, I backed away from the door and he came in, we were face to face in the door way noses almost touching. He threw me against the wall and started kissing me. He wasn't very well shaved so his face was quite scratchy. I told him that wasn't very enjoyable. But as that tongue moved around in my mouth and started to arouse me slightly, i grabbed his hair and pulled his head back as he was biting my bottom lip. I put my hand down to feel his long hard shaft. Long and thick. Very thick. I had a little stroke of his long hard shaft as it got harder and harder in my hand. He then had a little fondle with my pussy. I was really wet and well lubricated. He kissed me some more then turned me round. I bent over and grabbed the stairs in front of me as his large, thick, throbbing cock slid deep inside my hot wet pussy. It has been so long since I had this long thick hard shaft inside me. I could feel his width parting my pussy lips and stretching my pussy as he entered me. I briefly had a small orgasm just feeling his width penetrate me.

His moans of “oh god, its beautiful” & “Wow I have missed this pussy” rung on my ears. His hard thrusts coming at me fast and long. I leaned for the side of the banister and stood on the first step with my pussy hanging of the stairs and his cock buried deep inside my pussy. An we fucked away having the best stair sex i have in the memory bank. He pulled out and spanked my ass an told me to go upstairs he wanted to fuck me in my bed.

We went up stairs an my ass was hanging of the end of the bed. He got down on his knees on the floor by the bed an slowly and deeply pumped his big fat cock in and out of me. Whilst my pussy tightened around his cock an my juices pumped down his shaft an all over his balls. Another orgasm he smiles. Pulls out of me and starts licking my clit. Time for you to squirt he tells me. As he licks my pussy and my clit i explode all over his face. You have missed me, haven't you and don't try to deny it girl. I smile as i come down from the two big orgasms I've had in less than 5 minutes.

He then kneels on the bed, pulls my ass up, slides his cock inside me and starts to deep stick me. Long deep slow strokes in and out of me. Then he builds them up. He then pulls out and slides his balls up an down my clit, such an arousing feeling. I may make another mess again, I throw him down on the bed on his back, sit on his face and start sucking his cock. Make me cum he tells me, make me cum baby. As he is ready to cum he pushes me off him and stops me. I cant fight him. I am wanting his big fat cock back inside me. I am aching for it. He tells me to get on my knees, an slowly eases back into my pussy. I scream at him and tell him to fuck me fast and hard. He grabs my hair an pulls it tight as he fucks me really fast i can feel how deep an how hard it is. Wow, why have i not had you for so long. I have missed these fast and hard dirty fucks. I start a orgasm. I am losing myself. Lost in the moment of the orgasm. Wow this one is intense, he has taking me up so high i have not had one like this for a long time, then i trip into another one at the same time. Multiple orgasm. Wow, fuck. I am going to cum he starts shouting at me. Well fucking cum i think, i am about to milk you anyway at the end of this multiple. Do it then, i should. He starts to cum as I finish and milk him right on time.

We both collapse in twined in each others arms and legs. Your pussy is fucking beautiful he tells me. I look at him and smile. I ask him where he went whilst i was sleeping. Fishing he replies. He had it all planned out to surprise me. He knows i like a long lie on a Sunday. Did you enjoy your surprise he says. I look at him an smile. I give him a kiss on the cheek an ask him to put his clothes on an go down stairs. That multiple has nailed me, i need a nap. He goes down stairs an i sleep for four hours. Well that was a fuck i look forward to getting again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a short one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horny story

"Just a short one "

Might have been short but it was hot and horny