FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first contact

first contact

By *ouvak OP   Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

After chatting we both finally decide it's is time we meet,so plans are laid for us to meet at the cafe on the sea front near the Toby. The morning of the day of the meet arrives in a blaze of fabulous sunshine, I shower and shave and sort out what I will wear, I decide on a short sleeved white shirt and light weight grey slacks,our plan is to meet for brunch, and my nerves are electrified at the thought of our finally meeting,My thoughts turn to what you will wear on this hot sunny morning, I see you in my mind in a very tight top, hold those gorgeous breasts within,your nipples pressed firmly against the thin fabric, a flowing almost transparent skirt when the sun is behind you. These images have me instantly erect and hard, I find myself holding my hard cock and stroking it gently while holding the image of you stood with the sun behind you making you glow and seem erotically goddess like, and sexually charged.the time pass's and it's time for us to meet, And the vision that greets me is much better than that I had imagined a few short hours before, we greet each other with a polite kiss on the cheek, i feel your warmth against me and I become intensely excited by the sight and smell of the woman in front of me.

we sit and chat and drink coffee and look into each others eyes, my breathing is rushed my pulse is high, as i watch your breast rise and fall with each breath you take, I ask if we might walk along the sea front (more to calm myself than because I need the exercise) We walk a short while and I reach and take your hand, your flinch at first then allow my hand to encircle yours, we look at each other and smile, we talk as we walk and all the time my mind is on how sexually charged you are and how I am fighting the urge to pull you close and kiss you hard and passionately,I think you read my mind and stop turn and look up at me and pull me towards you, you tilt your head back and your lips flash in the sun light,they are so inviting I tilt my head towards your's and our lips gently touch at first, then our kiss becomes more vigorous and charged with passion,

you pull away and smile and say softly " do you want to come to mine for coffee" with a sexy sly smile, we go to yours and you open the door and step inside looking sweetly over your shoulder,you pull me over the threshold and close the door and I pass you in the hall, you stop and pull me back and our lips meet again but this time the kiss is more intense and sexually charged, both of our hands are searching each others bodies. one of my hands finds one of your firm ripe breast's it's nipple hard and erect, your hand has found its way inside my shirt and is rubbing against my chest, I run my free hand over the cheeks of you buttocks and I feel no trace or outline of panties there, my cock is already hardening because of the passionate kissing but this just increase's the charge that has caused this erection, I pull up toward me, my bulge press's against you thigh, you sway and rub your thigh against my hardness, and you pull me harder against your soft body, my hand slips from your buttocks and around to the front reaching for your inner thigh, I slide it up the outside of you flimsy skirt till it reach's the top of your inner thigh,you gasp as my fingers pass over you mound of Venus, I can feel the heat of your sex through your skirt, you reach down to where my hard cock is pressed against you, and you rub your hand over the outside of my slacks over my hardened cock, moaning gently now as my hand slips between your thighs gently following the outline of your Virginia lips, my other hand is now gathering up the flimsy material that makes up your skirt, your gasp and pull me into you for another passionate kiss as the warmth of my hand touch's the silky smooth skin on your thigh, my fingers part the outer lips of your now moist pussy and I slip a finger between them searching out your swollen clit, you tense up with the thrill it brings to you, but part your legs more to allow me better access to your womanliness, your hand finds my zip and you slowly pull it down and you slip your hand inside finding my hard cock waiting eagerly for you, you wrap your fingers round my hard shaft and gently run them up and down it rhythmically, my breath becomes quicker and deeper, you step back and take hold of my belt and undo my remaining restraints on my slacks and they fall to the floor, your hand takes my cock again and you begin to rub it more firmly and it stiffens more, you slowly start to bend at your knees and soon your face is at the same level as my hardness, you look up and smile just before you kiss the swollen glands, your lips part and your tongue runs over the head and licking the eye you taste my pre-cum on your lips

you move your head in closer and take the head of my swollen cock in between your lips and run your tongue over it, you reach behind me with 1 hand and pull me towards you forcing my cock further into your mouth, sucking and rolling your tongue over it as it goes into your moist eager mouth, you pull your head back along the shaft gripping it with your lips as you do so, then you push your head back against and take it deeper inside your mouth, my breaths are now coming faster and heavier as the thrill of the moment cause's my hot spunk to start to make it's journey from deep within my balls towards the shaft

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic