FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > tap tap mmmm

tap tap mmmm

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wasn't sure at first ..

but oh the weave you wove .. you had me spell bound..

I held my breath for the next line to pop up on the screen ..

oh how you made me gasp ..what was that ? you wanted to slowwly slip your tongue into me ?

and your fingers too?

I felt a delicious pool of molten desire begin to form at the very core of me ..

and then more words danced across the screen ... you mentioned your tongue darting into me ..

the dam burst inside me and I felt the hot liquid pool of my desire flow from the very core of me down to down . down .. and begin to flow out of my sex

bathing my lips in the slick wetness that you 'd inspired.

I wanted to keep my hands on the keyboard to type out the next message to you .. you told me not to .

.... ah,ah .. I don't want you to say a word ...

and the next line ..

Now i want you to slide your hand into your panties ....

cup your pussy for me ...

I can't touch you right now .. touch yourself for me ... slide your hand down , cover your pussy ..

feel your wetness on your fingers ...

Now slip your finger into the slick wetness of your sex.....

more words across my screen ...

..now slide your hand out of your pussy ..

I want to smell and taste you so much .. lift your hand to your lips .. breathe your self in for me .. taste yourself for me ..

mmm I do .. I smell the sweet scent of my arousal on my hands . I taste the sweetness from my fingers...

you do not know but my other hand is cupping my breast .. the plump smooth flesh is beneath my hand .. I'm running my hand over my left breast ..

I can feel my nipple hardening under my persuasive hand and your inspired words dance across the screen again ..

.. now I want you to slip your panties off ... (dare I tell you I have none on ?)

Now slip one finger inside...

Now another ...

.. I tell you ..'mmmm I have two fingers inside my cunt..inside the hot wet slickness you have unleashed ..

ou say .. now .. I want you to circle your thumb over your clit...

slide the wetness from your pussy all over your pussy .. slide those fingers deeper ... nobody knows you as well as you do ...

mmmm .. my finger head straight to my g spot .... and my finger tips stoke and stroke ... harder and harder and faster ... I can feel the wave of pleasure

rising inside me ... rising higher ...

I know you're hard .. I don't need to see the words on the screen telling me ... you know my eyes are closed .. my head thrown back my legs wide open ..

my fingers working furiously inside me .. desperate to feel the wave rise higher .. crest and ..

my fingers slow .. deepen ... the wave breaks .. I cry out I feel my pussy tighten over and over around my fingers .. my body relaxes .. I open my eyes.

No words dance across my screen .... you know where I you've taken me ... I sigh , sated ... the smile spreading across my face ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic