FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She took me outside to fuck me story

She took me outside to fuck me story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She must have liked my photo, i thought as i sat on the bench. A couple of messages on the site and she had asked if i had wanted to meet her here at dusk. I must admit i was nervous, she was twenty plus years older than me and i was not used to a woman being that forthright. I had trouble finding it initially, a bench just set back from the path in the park. I hoped that this was not some great ruse or worse. I will give it half an hour, see if she turns up, if i was honest with myself i was not expecting her to. I could not see how Janet, if that was her name, saw anything on me. Still, the few questions she has asked had piqued my interest and she approved of the answers i had given. Did i like to be told what to do? Yes. Did i want to broaden my sexual boundaries. Yes. Would i do what i was told. Oh god yes.

Still, it was a pleasant evening, autumn but still warm enough. She did not have any photos on the website, because of her job she had said but she had described herself to an extent that i was confident i would recognise her. I had been thinking about this moment all day, unable to really concentrate on my lectures. I had been here a good fifteen minutes and was seriously wondering if this was a wind up when a woman walked briskly down the path towards me. Paul? she said. Er, Yes. These are my rules "You do as i say and only speak when spoken to. Agree?" Agreed, i mumbled, too embarassed to look at her.

Follow me, she commanded. I walked behind her a little way until we got to a small clearing with a couple of trees in the centre. She stood directly in front of me. "I am going to undress slowly. All you have to do is describe what i am taking off. Clear?" Yes. Not quite what i was expecting but had a hard on so why not go with her games for a while. Beige trenchcoat, black knee length skirt, white long sleeved blouse and black high heeled shoes had all been discarded in front of me. She came towards me, i did not know whta her perfume was but it was intoxicating. She moved her hand up my right thigh and over the crotch of my jeans, tracing the outline of my hard on with her fingers. She unbuttoned my jeans and eased down my shorts. I had pre cum all over my shaft, i must admit i was worried i would cum there and then. She took a step back and removed her knickers, not shaved but very closed trimmed. Slowly and deliberately she put two fingers inside her pussy. While she masturbated slowly, she got my cock in her other hand, it was so slick it was making it easy for her. I thought she would just wank me off til i came and then leave but she stopped suddenly.

I had not really taken much notice of her the bag she had brought with her but she reached down and unfurled a rug and laid it on the floor. It was the first time that i had really seen her, shoulder length brown hair, full red lips, her pearl necklace just settling in the centre of her black lace bra. She told me to kneel in front of her on the rug. My hard cock was in front of me. I did not know what would happen but at that moment i did not think about the fact we were outside, in a public place and all those consequences. I felt her hand cup my balls and gently squeeze them, i could feel the tip of her tongue run up and down my cock, the feeling when she flicked it over my head, licking off my pre cum. From the corner of my eye i could just see her reach into her bag. Her red lips were sliding down my cock now, taking me deep into her mouth. I really wanted to cum but i knew that would not do for her. I could sense that she was doing something down by her side but could not really see. She was sucking me very deeply now when i felt her finger which must have been covered in lube probe my ass. It must have been her little finger slick with lube which eased in easily. It felt amazing, i really did not feel that i could hold out much longer.

She looked up at me and licked her lips. "I want you to fuck me hard and punish me for being a slut". She got on her knees and opened her pussy lips wide for me. She gasped and gripped the edge of the rug as i slipped myself in. I was not sure what form the punishment should take so slapped her ass, "fucking harder" she moaned. Systematically smacking each ass cheek as i fucked her. My hands pushed her shoulders down. I was normally passive but there was a reaction against me being told what to do that made me want to fuck her hard and deep. The red welts were visible on her ass now. I could feel her rubbing her clit as my balls slapped against her hand. "fucking cum inside me" she said. I did not care if she had cum or not, the power had shifted between us and all i wanted was her to have my load deep inside her. I could feel my cum deep within her pussy. I was shocked at myself and how i had fucked her. It had not been like me at all. She turned her head round and looked at me. Said nothing, other than run her finger over her pussy lips. Her cum mixed with mine and smiled.

I did not know what to say and did not want to be there anymore. I hurriedly got dressed and was about to leave when she said "wait." "Thank you". "If you want to contact me again, you can leave your number with my husband". "Eh", i did not understand and suddenly became worried. "Don't be concerned, he enjoys as much as me".

It was then i looked up and saw him, behind the tree, recording us on his iphone...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice

Lucky man

mmmm nice