FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > flight of fantasy

flight of fantasy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please fasten your seatbelts. Local time is 2:43pm. Thank you for flying.........

The announcement shakes her out of the daze that had settled about her since she first accepted His invitation to visit. Had it really been 2 weeks since she had said yes? Twisting fingers nervously she notes the smile on the stewardess's lips as she passes by checking to see that everyone is belted in for the landing. Stopping for a moment the woman reassures her that their landing will be a smooth one. Thinking to herself, if she only knew the real reason I was nervous she would be stunned. It all seems like an act taken from an erotic fairy tale, flying off like this to destinations unknown to meet Him.

Standing at the gate He feels the eyes of the others in the waiting area upon Him. Pacing, impatient to see His possession. Dark expression on His face unreadable, eyes flash as the speaker crackles "Flight 1024 from Milan, Italy has landed at gate 18....". With a growl of satisfaction upon hearing the plane has landed safely He positions Himself a bit off to the side of the ramp, so as to have an unobstructed view of her as she enters the small waiting area. A wicked smile curls His lips, thinking of the days and nights to come..... knowing that His sweet slave will know to whom she belongs by the time He is finished with her. Letting His mind wander, the passengers begin to fill the room; their chatter and exclamations at being reunited with loved ones largely ignored.

Thoughts are interrupted as a flash of luxurious long red hair captures His attention. Exhaling slowly He realizes that He had been holding His breath as He watched her. Drinking in every detail in a matter of seconds.... full lips being bitten as her wide blue eyes search Him out, the short skirt revealing long legs framed to perfection by black heels, the white blouse so sheer He can see in one glance that His order to wear no bra was followed. In a matter of a few short steps He is in front of her, gently guiding her out of the crowd, hand firmly pressed to the small of her back directing her every move.

Stopping a bit away from everyone, His hand cups the side of her face. Eyes lock with hers, He knows she is so nervous, can feel her trembling ever so slightly, but this must be said.... one last chance before He claims her. Leaning closer He tells her, "This is your last chance My sweet captive. If you have changed your mind tell Me now for once I kiss you, you will no longer have a choice, you will be Mine".

Eternity can be measured in seconds, seemed like forever and then He hears her softly reply, "The choice was made when I met You. I am Yours, Master". Gathering her close to Him a hand slowly tilts her neck back as lips descend to seal her decision with a kiss. Releasing her from the kiss, He pulls back to watch the emotions so clearly revealed on her face. Oh yes little one this is just the beginning, laughing to Himself. Reaching into His jacket and pulling out a surprise.... a dainty leather collar. Looping the soft leather about her slim pale neck a surge of possessiveness grips Him.

After processing thru customs and gathering up luggage He settles her into the car. As He drives He tells her that their first night together will be spent in a hotel, neutral ground to give her a chance to feel more comfortable with Him before He takes her to His home. She is instructed that she is to eat the light snack that has been left in the room and after that she is to read the instructions left in a sealed envelope on the nightstand. "You are to follow all instructions as written My pet and if they are not done by the time I return you will be severely punished. Do you understand” He asks. "Yes, Sir I understand" she replies. Pulling up in front of the hotel He arranges for he bags to be sent up to the room and then places the key into her hand. "Til later My sweet slave" He says. Patting her ass He tells her to scoot and behave.

Stepping into the room she sees that there is an assortment of fresh fruit and vegetables to enjoy along with bottled water. The room is up on the 36th floor. Opening the blinds she sees that the whole wall is glass and displays a magnificent view. Grabbing the envelope from the nightstand she settles into the chair and nibbles at the food left for her while reading the letter......

My sweet slave ~~

After you have finished your snack you are to shower and make yourself ready for My return. As you will see there are restraining devices already attached to the bed. I want you to be on your knees with your ass in the air and your hands cuffed to the headboard when I return. The door to the room is to be left unlocked and the blindfold in the nightstand drawer is to be on. Your hair will be in a ponytail; you will be wearing the white lace corset I love with the matching white stockings, your collar, and nothing else. I expect you to be in this position by 6:00pm. Don’t fail Me my love.

Master

Looking at her watch she realizes she has just a bit more than an hour to do as told. Quickly unpacking she lays out the stockings and corset on the bed. Slipping into the shower she soaps her entire body with a soft musk scented soap and the shaves..... knowing she is to be smooth at all times she takes care to ensure that her skin feels like soft silk for Master. After drying off the collar is replaced and hair gathered up into a thick ponytail. Lacing up the corset tight she looks in the mirror loving the way it makes her waist look so tiny while accentuating hips and breasts. Taking a peek at her watch she realizes she only has a few more minutes... thinking to self-well, being busy has kept me from thinking too much and being nervous. Padding silently to the door she unlocks it before turning back to the bed. Crawling up onto the bed she sits on her knees. Checking one last time to make sure all is perfect she lowers the blindfold and then using her hands searches for the cuffs and locks her wrists in place.

Laying there in the darkness she begins to think about that unlocked door. It seems like it was hours ago since clicking those cuffs about her wrists. Tugging gently and then harder she realizes she is not going to be able to leave until released. What if someone else walked in and saw her like this.... a maid or even just a passerby who was looking for unlocked doors. Just as she started to work herself into a panic the door opens. Straining to hear more, "click" the door is locked. Not daring to move but frightened that it was not her Master who was there she softly says "Master, is that You.....” The question is met with a loud hard "whack" followed by an angry voice that says, "I did not give you permission to speak. From now on you are not allowed to do anything without seeking My permission first. Is this understood, slave?” “ Yes Master, understood" she whispers. Smack, Smack.... louder, I did not hear you. "Yes Master understood,” she says. "Much better, slave".

Firm hands start to explore her body. Soft caresses are felt at the back of the legs, then a hard pinch on the ass. Fingers trace a line from the back of the neck down her spine resting just above the spilt of her bottom. Moaning as warm breath is felt on her neck, hair is pulled hard to the side leaving the pale flesh of her neck exposed. Shuddering as the light stubble on His face rubs against the tender skin. Wet kisses mingled with light nips and then teeth sink into her neck biting hard. Hair yanked harder to arch and open neck to His teeth. Biting again a hand is felt slipping between her legs, finding that she is already dripping wet she hears a self-satisfied chuckle from Him. He continues tormenting her... fingers pull the slick swollen nether lips while teeth nearly devour her.

Moving His fingers back He hears her gasp. Sliding the finger forward getting it wet with her juices He once again presses gently against her tight hole. Wiggling, trying to escape those prying fingers earns her several more swift hard smacks to a now sore bottom. "Do I need to tie your legs down as well little one or do you think you can behave while I explore My possession" she hears Him ask. This time remembering to answer in a clear voice she says "I will behave Master". "Good then I will continue", He says. And with that she feels her cheeks being spread wide apart followed by a warm wet finger pressing once again against her virgin opening. Groaning as the finger slowly loosens her and slips inside. "Does that feel good sweet one", He asks as a second finger is inserted stretching her even more. "Oh yes Master ", she gasps. "It is so hard to hold still with You touching me like that". While the one hand works her ass the second one circles around to the front to play with her pussy. Whimpering as fingers are slide into her drenched hole. Hips move of their own accord. Gently she is reminded that she is not allowed to cum unless given permission to do so. Hearing this she begs "Please Master may I cum, please". A stern "No" is heard as fingers are withdrawn.

Once again her ponytail is wrapped around His hand as He yanks her head up. "Open you mouth Now" He growls. Even as her lips part, without warning He slams His steel hard cock deep down her throat. Choking as His prick fills her throat she tries to pull away. A second hand is at the back of her neck holding her in place, keeping Himself buried inside of her. "I am going to use and fuck that pretty little mouth of yours. With every picture you sent me I have imagined those poutty lips wrapped around My thick cock, pleasuring Me". And with that said His hips buck against her, pressing His crotch against her face as her wet mouth surrounds Him. "Suck slave,” He commands as He dives again and again into her waiting mouth. His groans of delight spur her on, wanting to please Him more. Tongue flicks against the head of His cock tasting the precum that has leaked out to tease her with its taste. Sucking, as He slams harder, fucking her warm wet mouth, she feels the blindfold being removed. Small little whimpers escape as she feels He is close. Cock thickens and gets harder... oh yes Master. Suddenly He pulls out just as He cums spraying her face with His creamy load. Watching as His cum drips down her face He smiles. Patting her head He turns and leaves her there with His cum drying on her face.

She watches Him as he opens the nightstand drawer. With key in hand He releases her wrists from their bonds. As her wrists are released, she is told to stand up with hands clasped behind her neck. Scrambling to obey His orders she stands before Him as told. Turning her around He grabs a length of black rope. She feels the heat from His body as He stands behind her. The rope is draped across the back of her neck with the ends falling on either side of her breasts. With His arms around her He crosses the ropes and begins to tie up her ample breasts. Circling the ropes around the fleshy mounds tightly, making them stick straight out. He hears her little cries as each pass of the rope tightens and traps those slapable tits. Pulling the ends of the rope behind her back He knots it in place. Turning her around once again He surveys His work. The black rope against her pale skin is such a lovely contrast and with that lace corset nipping her waist she looks good enough to fuck all night long. He can't resist.... slap, slap, slap. Smacking each breast with an open hand again and again watching as His little captive tries so hard to hold still. With a feral grin He continues the spanking, her hard tight nipples giving away the secret of her enjoyment. Stopping once they are a deep red His finger dip down between her legs checking to see how wet His sweet slave beauty is. "Oh yes, knew you would be sopping wet little one" He laughs. Telling her to follow Him he walks over to the drapes and opens them.

Knowing her fear of heights and of exposing herself in public this room is perfect to send her over the edge He thinks. The later of those fears will give Him no end of pleasure training her to do as He wishes whether it be in public or private. The room lights are all on and as she looks out upon the evening sky she sees other tall buildings near by. As if reading her thoughts He replies "Yes, with the lights on would be easy to see into this room if one was looking". Grabbing her wrist He yanks her to Him before she has a chance to back away from the window.

Guiding her in front of Him He takes her hands and places them against the glass above her head. Then nudging her body forward with His, He presses the full length of her body up against the window. He watches her shiver as the cold glass makes contact with her skin. Kicking her feet apart He leans His full weight against her, trapping her between the glass and His body. Slowly His hands run down her sides as He whispers sweet calming words in her ear. Loving kisses on her bruised neck followed by soft sensual caresses. He can tell the very moment she is once again His, has surrendered to Him and not her fears.

Slipping an arm around her waist He pulls her ass against Him. His other hand teases the swollen folds of her pussy causing her to close her eyes as she moans. "Keep you eyes open sweet slave" she is instructed. Fingers slide inside her lips, searching for and finding her swollen clit. Thumb and forefinger pinch and pull the tender nub making her beg for release.... "Please Master I need You so" she moans. He keeps rubbing and pulling bringing her closer to the edge. As her body rubs against His she feels His cock slip between her cheeks to press against her puckered hole. Hips wiggling and grinding back against Him, so close, begging Master please....... and then He surges forwards sliding His cock into her ass as her hips buck wildly against His hand. Whimpering as she tries to rub harder against His hand, needing it so badly..... "Master please fuck my ass and let me cum............,” she begs. His cock gripped so tight by her, drives Him over the edge. He commands her to cum Now as He fills her ass, cumming with a mind-blowing orgasm.

Pulling her back against Him hugging her tight she snuggles close. She feels Him loosening the knot in the rope as tender kisses are placed all over her body and she knows she is owned, His.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic