FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > EMERGENCY 999

EMERGENCY 999

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a new in service police officer with a Midlands force, i was pulling a night shift and counting down the hours until i could sign off and go home, and jump into bed with my hot young wife.

Suddenly the vehicle radio crackled into life with a code 0 (basically that means someones life is in danger burn rubber and get there fast) the report said screams had been heard in a parked car, but the car was parked in one of Leicesters notorious estates, i hit the blues and twos (sirens and flashing lights) and raced to the estate, which was about 4 minutes away at that time of the morning. As i approached i cut the blues and twos in order to make a silent approach and hopefully catch the maniacs who were probably slicing each other apart. Having spotted the vehicle which was by now steamed up and rocking on its suspension, i crept over and yanked open the door, pepper spray at the ready, imagine my surprise when i was greeted by the site of two naked young ladies pleasuring each other with giant dildos! They were rather startled to say the least and red faced, one of them started to cry probably fearing she was about to be arrested (well it is an offence to outrage public decency lol). I told them to cover up and wondered how i was going to tell control, by this time other police units had arrived fearing a was getting a bashing from some real heavies, or maybe facing a knife wealding physcopath. Anyway after much laughing amongst ourselves, we told the young woman to find somewhere else for their nocturnal activities. I am no longer with the police but that has got to be one of my favourite memories, and yes my wife did get a good seeing too after i had eventually completed the mountain of paperwork.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol sweet story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic