FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > M & S

M & S

By *ayc_Bigballs OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

Didnt want to call this thread S & M!

True story

When i was considerably younger i worked in a local town well known for its breweries as a hotel & bar manager M and S both worked for me. S was a chef and and M waited on and worked the bar. He was a typical chef,gingery blonde hair, short tempered and moody. But M was the total opposite, always smiling, slim toned and extremely attractive with very short black hair. sometimes she worked in tight jeans and knee high boots but often as was the fashion then knee length tight skirt and knee highs. When she walked she had a sashey about her...

Following work one night we all went down to another bar and ended up getting d*unk...S disappeared off and M stayed, i hung about with some of the other staff. The evening was coming to a close and i ended up walking back with M towards their place - the far end of town to mine.Somewhere along the way we ended up kissing...we then continued back and i ended up staying at theirs for sometime S came down to see who was there and disappeared.

It didnt go much further than than but knowing what i do know, i think S knew what was going on and M was in charge, but i was naive and a little embarrased

M was one of the most attractive ladies ive ever known!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic