FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Enjoy

Enjoy

By *ay3 OP   Man  over a year ago

near sandy

Relax " I said, And I ran my hand down your body, tracing your

curves, I continued teasing you with my lips and touch, I knew when to

stroke, where to bite, the places you love to be touched, Gradually I felt

the tension leave your body, just as gradually, my arousal grew and my breathing sighs became moans of pleasure, you dropped your head and suckled a nipple enjoying your taste.

you moaned , please fuck me you cried , I obliged, giving you exactly what you asked for, when you writhed against me, I slipped a hand between your body and teased your clit, I nudged your knees apart and settled myself

between them,

Your eyes remained on me as I gently pushed inside of you, I kept my thrusts slow and purposeful, as your pleasure grew, while keeping my own need in check, Even when I finally started to move faster, I still looked at you, you raked your nails down my back and you groaned in your own pleasure, It had been a long time since you had some sort of release , as I drove us both to our climax , I still drove harder and faster, dropping a hand between us to tease you in a way only I knew, you closed your eyes and with the next pass of my hips , you gasped and stiffened your body as another climax tore through you,

I was not far behind,

We spent a while recovering, touching each other to arousal.. Then you wrapped your hands around me, finding me semi hard, you gently played with me until I was again so aroused, I was dribbling precumin a steady stream, your sex was slick and wanting, tightening hungrily, you ached again to be filled with the thick shaft you was stroking so lovingly.

Lifting your fingers to my mouth , I tasted you,tasting the rich heady flavour,. I slid one finger to the damp flesh between your legs, a knuckle brushed against your sex, and you quivered. My thick cock lay between the cheeks of your ass, and I thrust, pushing the steely length between them, The sensation of being overpowered , helpless, had you primed to come, panting with desire. With a shift of my hips ,the broad head of my cock was notched into the clenching opening of your body, Pressure built as the crown pushed inside of you, spreading you for penetration of the hard shaft to follow.you was tight,and you groaned between clenched teeth,slow, easy thrusts that worked

me into you with every lunge, I groaned and gripped you desperately circling

hips holding you down as I fucked my way deeper, I fought against your

hold,wanting you harder and faster, ,The clutch of your body tightened, trying to pull me to where you needed me, I withdrew,and pushed in again, your entire body tightening as I sank farther into you, You whimpered, you climaxed , you could not stop, and you lost control, I fucked you hard and fast, surging deep and erupting with a vicious curse, I came inside,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic