FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A broken condom.

A broken condom.

By *van Arden OP   Man  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Hi peeps,

I'm sure this subject has been discussed in the forum before but I would like to know if any other players have experienced the following scenario ?

Soon after My wife and I were married we went out for a meal. We enjoyed our evening out and during the evening my wife and I had been playing footsie. To cut a long story short it was a warm summer evening and on the way home we decided to stop in a wooded area for some fun.

In preparation I had bought a packet of three condoms from the machine in the gents toilet at the pub.

In those days (over 30 years ago) the condoms sold in the machine were cheap, foreign and dubious reliability.

My wife and I got down to business off tbe beaten track as we were both horny as hell and played like jack rabbits and at the moment of orgasm I was confident that my warm sperm would be captured in the condom. To my horror when I withdrew the remnants of the split rubber were peeling back off my engorged bell end and I witnessed my seed flowing from my wife's swollen pussy.

This was not what we had planned but you guessed it nine months later two became three. We were blessed with a beautiful baby.

It all turned out well despite our horror at the sight of the torn condom and my cum issuing from it.

I wonder whether any other couples on here have shared the same "accident " but with a less fortunate outcome.

Fortunately the condoms produced today are far more reliable than years gone by.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic