FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Male Bukkake

Male Bukkake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I sometimes go to local dogging area with plenty of wooded areas to sneak off into for fun. Ive had a variety of meets in there, sometimes just guys, and a few couples, but I have this fantasy that, as usual one day, I'm dressed in slinky cream vest top from Matalan, a pair of black shiny stockings and suspender belt under my jeans. I walk off into the woods casually and when I get to the top of the path, I veer off into a secluded area. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot some movement and on quietly sneaking closer spot a young guy, with his shirt off (as its a hot sunny day) taking a piss against a tree. His cock is long and semi-hard as the piss streams from it against a tree. I step of a twig which cracks ad the noise makes him turn and see me. But instead of hiding what he's doing, he turns so that I get a better view of his now stiffening cock glistening in the sun. He slowly starts to rub it pulling the foreskin back and forth. He smiles at me and.............. (p.m. me if you want me to continue with the story)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I sometimes go to local dogging area with plenty of wooded areas to sneak off into for fun. Ive had a variety of meets in there, sometimes just guys, and a few couples, but I have this fantasy that, as usual one day, I'm dressed in slinky cream vest top from Matalan, a pair of black shiny stockings and suspender belt under my jeans. I walk off into the woods casually and when I get to the top of the path, I veer off into a secluded area. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot some movement and on quietly sneaking closer spot a young guy, with his shirt off (as its a hot sunny day) taking a piss against a tree. His cock is long and semi-hard as the piss streams from it against a tree. I step of a twig which cracks ad the noise makes him turn and see me. But instead of hiding what he's doing, he turns so that I get a better view of his now stiffening cock glistening in the sun. He slowly starts to rub it pulling the foreskin back and forth. He smiles at me and..beckons me to join him. I walk towards him and he asks to see my cock. I do better than that, dropping my jeans to the floor and kicking them off so he can see my stockings. I pull at the bottom hem of the vest so it becomes a tight mini-dress. His eyes widen and he smiles. I pull some glossy lippy from my jeans pocket and apply liberally to my lips. Then as he continues to stroke his now massive cock, I kneel in front of him and take his cock into my mouth eagerly licking and sucking at it.

Without warning, he suddenly gives a little whistle, and out of the bushes appear 4 of his mates. All young hunky guys fit and with their stiff cocks already out and being stroked. They stand round me in a circle and one by one I take them each into my mouth licking up and down the shafts, puling at their foreskins, and licking their shaven balls. Two stand closer and push both their stiff cocks into my mouth...a third tries to join them but has to settle for just rubbing it over my face and its so hard it wont fit. Then as one films the action, each of them shoots their hot sticky spunk over my face until I'm dripping in it and licking it eagerly from their drained cocks, squeezing every last drop of cum, as the cameraman removes the memory card and passes it to me for watching later. Each hunk kisses me goodbye on my spunk covered lips tonguing off a taste of their own spunk cocktail as they go..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like it!!! Nice!!!

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Love it, one of my all time fav slutty/seedy experiences xxx

Mmmm nothing nicer then stripping naked n teasing a bunch of horny guys at the quarry shame there all shy here

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Keep it cumming mmmmmmmmmm

Great story! Very horny

» Add a new message to this topic