FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > OMFG - a wee story

OMFG - a wee story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OMFG!!

By Mr Hottie

It’s been a good day for Kitty! Her exam results came through today and it was all a great pass, so she decides to go and celebrate with a few drinks and a wee chat online with some really good friends. “Bollocks!!” she says with a sigh as realises there is no Vodka or left in the house, “best get some more then” as she thinks with a little chuckle at how d*unk she is gonna be later.

Kitty grabs her keys and jacket, heads out the door towards the car, making a list in her head what to get. As she reaches for the car door a big black van comes racing round the corner and screeches to a halt beside her. Before Kitty knows whats happened the side door opens and she is grabbed hard and bundled inside…blindfold on…hands and feet restrained…unable to move through pure fear…. “Shut the fuck up and you won’t get hurt!!” is the next thing heard hissed into her ear.

The van then speeds off for what seems like hours. All Kitty can think is “Oh My Fucking God!!!” over and over again. The van stops….and there is silence!! Kitty’s heart is pounding, her breathing hard and fast as she is made to stand up and the restraints fed through a loop in the top of the van. Her top is undone and her bra popped open with a click of this guys fingers. Even through the fear Kitty feels a touch of warmth spreading through her.

As she trembles a tongue touches her left nipple and it instantly pops to attention….She struggles and tries to get away from this man…”GET AWAY FROM ME!!!” she screams at her assailant. Her head snaps smartly to the left as she feels the back of his hand against her cheek, moving hard and fast brooking no arguments whatsoever. “I told you to shut the FUCK up bitch!”

The tongue touches her right nipple and that now matches the left as it stands proud. Kitty’s large juicy tits are squeezed and played with for a while and Kitty is strangely turned on by it all, her pussy is throbbing and getting wetter by the second. She wants to moan in pleasure but she knows that its not right what’s happening. “Oh my god I have to get the fuck out of here!!” she thinks as he lets up for a second. With an effort she tries to free her self from the restraints (which though tight are strangely comfortable) and her head snaps smartly to the right this time as she feels the back of the other hand this time harder. “Don’t you fucking move until I tell you to Bitch!”

Kitty’s trousers are then taken off displaying her lacy knickers, legs splayed open and restrained in that position. Fingers are felt through the lace on her clit and a small moan escapes her lips. She catches her breath remembering the slap. “Got to be quiet!” A thumb pushed down on her solid clit feels electric as she gasps, breathing hard and fast. Lace is moved to the side and as fingers are forced inside her first searching for the “G” spot and it’s found in seconds. Kitty is by now soaked in her own juices as a tongue is slid inside her licking and drinking everything she has got to give. Kitty tries to grind down onto the face but her pussy gets a slap “Stay fucking still” as that tongue works its magic on her hot pussy. She can’t hold back the noise any longer as she cums hard into the guy’s mouth he drinks it all up.

She stands there hooked up feeling ashamed that she has enjoyed such humiliation. The restraints are released and she thinks “I just want to go home!!!!” as a tear rolls down her face “I hope this is the end of it “ when she suddenly forced onto all fours and tied down again, her legs wide apart.

“You have been a VERY bad girl and deserve to be punished!” SLAP!! On the right bum cheek. SLAP!! Left bum cheek. SLAP!! Right SLAP!! Left. She feels the juices start to flow again as a finger is slid in side her “mmmmmmm You ARE a dirty little bitch! I knew you would be”

Before she knows whats happening her pussy is filled with Big Hard Cock slamming in and out of her soaking wet pussy as she pushes back “this wrong I know but I fucking love it” Kitty thinks as she gets fucked hard and fast. She doesn’t care any more and just wants this guys cum deep in her, she feels him tense as he shoots hot thick creamy spunk deep inside her wet pussy. He pulls out moves round the front, Says “Open your mouth” Kitty complies with him totally, and she wants to taste their juices together.

As he slides his cock into her mouth he undoes the blindfold so she can look at him. Kitty looks up into the eyes of someone she recognises, cant quite place it though. Then it dawns on her as she is getting her mouth and throat fucked, it’s that Scottish bloke from the website, she racks her brains for his name…… “SCOTT that’s the fucker”

Scott gets down level with Kitty’s face and gives her a kiss after she has swallowed his hot cum. She so wants to resist but it’s so hard because she has wanted to fuck him for a while and now it has happened, all barriers are down and it’s time to fuck each other’s brains out. Kitty looks at her wrists and realises how marked they are from the ropes and chains, and with a perverse sense of pleasure kitty felt proud of them.

The funny thing is ladies and gentlemen of the jury; those marks are still there to this day. What more can any body ask for? Well that CAN be answered but its going to have to wait for another time

THE END

(C)Mr Hottie

Hope you like the story peeps, please let me know what ya think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

BRILLIANT mate made me laugh aswell as a horny read, well done mate be looking forward to the next one

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

omg whens the next one ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well done sexy, good read xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

best one ive read in a while well done xxx

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Good for you Mr Hottie, looking forward to reading more...

By *ick and MariaCouple  over a year ago

lisburn

See you have changed it from the last time i read it lol. Good story Scott mate cant wait for the next one lol Mick and Maria

fantastic story wish i had been me lol

Mmmmmmmmmmm Lucky lady isnt she Love ya Scott xxxxx Mrs Hottie

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

Nice one Mr Hottie

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the compliments peeps, i will get right onto doing another one for you fine people LOL

Bump .....

like it lol. We've done a similar roleplay lol. I cut Alis clothes off with a kitchen knife. was a tad horny lol. Keep it up mate.

» Add a new message to this topic