FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pub stayback

Pub stayback

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been going to the same pub for the last 10 or so years as it was nice and local to me, plus of it's friendly staff and regulars.

Many times I used to stay late and chat till I was told to leave by ever the landlord, landlady or one of there staff.

Not going to give much away, but the lady lady was a bubbly ample filled lady, small, bubbly good looking and a very naughty and wicked sense of humour.

We had joked many times about this and that and how did she meet hubby.

Beth I'll call her never did say, but just at times, she wished she could bump him off, not that she did of course.

Anyway one night they decided to do something for a local boy who needed a wheel chair or something.

Ideas where bashed around and a few things suggested.

50p to get in, fancey dress, raffel etc, the norm. We even got. Few signed football shirst, balls etc from the local teams(I think you know who they are)

anyway the evening went well, Beth was on the Mic shouting and giving orders and getting comments back Inc from me to.

Let's just say her fancey dress was wonderwoman, and showed off her ample charms and very nice legs.

Anyway evening over and we all cleared up and had a chat.

He, her hubby had buffered off, so there was me, Beth and a few others.

Sorry to disapoint but nothing went on, smutty talk but that was it until.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic