FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gran Canaria

Gran Canaria

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We were sat in a bar in the Cita centre in Playa Del Ingles one evening last May, just chatting to a Swiss couple when a very attractive Spanish lady came over and without a by your leave put her hand down Karens' top and gently touched her nipple ! I could see Karens shock straight away ! it lasted about 3 seconds.and the lady's hand stayed there for about another 10. She took her hand out and I could see Karens nipple had become so stiff it was jutting out at us all.

The Spanish lady (Concha) apologised and said Karen was so lovely she just had to touch her. We accepted her apology and invited her to sit with us and so she and her husband Elio joined the four of us. Concha said she had overheard our conversation (it was a bit risque) and it got her so horny she was ready for sex right now and Invited us all to her apartment. We finished our drinks (quickly) and went with her and Elio upstairs.

I said to Karen as we got in the door 'this one's horny eh' but before I got the words out Karen's dress was on the floor and she was on Concha like a rash, their tongues lashing at one anothers and fingers pushing deep into wet pussies. We were all naked by now and when the Swiss lady seen the cock Elio had on him she just grabbed it and put it in her mouth while wanking her husband.

I was fascinated by all that was going on and my stiff cock was dripping on the floor, Concha, who noticed this began to lap up the drips from the floor and ask for my cock to take her anally as Karens fist was already in her pussy. I happily did so and enjoyed watching Elio and Rolph DP Margot while I rammed hard ito her tight litte bottom...............To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic