FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gran Canaria contd.

Gran Canaria contd.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I could hear Margots' moans of pleasure as Rolph and Elio pounded into her and could hardly contain my ardour as I waited to have her myself, she had the most gorgeous pearshaped butt I have ever seen (except for one lady on this site) and I just buried by face in it licking and fingering both holes till she sighed and arched her back in a fabulous orgasm spraying my tongue and face with her lovely juices.

Meanwhile Concha and Karen were really getting it on. I have never seen two women in such a state of lust, Karens' hand was buried up to the wrist inside Concha's pussy and was soaking wet with her cum, the fluids running down Karens arm and on to the floor. Conchas face was completely hidden inside Karen, her wet swollen pussy lips spread out on Conchas cheeks who had her middle finger deep inside Karens bum hole.

Margot,watching this got completely carried away but did not join in as she is 100% straight so she asked (demanded) that the 3 guys take her right now, one in each hole. Elio who had 26cm thought it best to take her pussy but Margot said no, she she wanted him in her tightest hole, so I took her pussy, it was soaking, hot and just so incredibly smooth that I almost came right away. But, she was such a skillful lover that she was able to suck, wriggle on and tease our cocks so well that the three of us came at the same time, she knew this and told us to take off our condoms and cum over her face and as soon as we did Concha was there licking it up.

Karen and I got so horny talking about it on the way back to our hotel that we never made it to our room but had to fuck each other in the grounds!!

This really did happen and we met those two couples at the Comeback Bar in Playa del Ingles.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

WOW!!!!!!...Fab story from what seems a very sexxxxy holiday.....xx

"I could hear Margots' moans of pleasure as Rolph and Elio pounded into her and could hardly contain my ardour as I waited to have her myself, she had the most gorgeous pearshaped butt I have ever seen (except for one lady on this site) and I just buried by face in it licking and fingering both holes till she sighed and arched her back in a fabulous orgasm spraying my tongue and face with her lovely juices.

Meanwhile Concha and Karen were really getting it on. I have never seen two women in such a state of lust, Karens' hand was buried up to the wrist inside Concha's pussy and was soaking wet with her cum, the fluids running down Karens arm and on to the floor. Conchas face was completely hidden inside Karen, her wet swollen pussy lips spread out on Conchas cheeks who had her middle finger deep inside Karens bum hole.

Margot,watching this got completely carried away but did not join in as she is 100% straight so she asked (demanded) that the 3 guys take her right now, one in each hole. Elio who had 26cm thought it best to take her pussy but Margot said no, she she wanted him in her tightest hole, so I took her pussy, it was soaking, hot and just so incredibly smooth that I almost came right away. But, she was such a skillful lover that she was able to suck, wriggle on and tease our cocks so well that the three of us came at the same time, she knew this and told us to take off our condoms and cum over her face and as soon as we did Concha was there licking it up.

Karen and I got so horny talking about it on the way back to our hotel that we never made it to our room but had to fuck each other in the grounds!!

This really did happen and we met those two couples at the Comeback Bar in Playa del Ingles."

course you did...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Might have been a little embellishment and the names were changed to protect the innocent but, it's essentially true.

who care whether they did or not it's a great horny story xxx

great story shame we couldnt have been there to join in xx

» Add a new message to this topic