FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > jacuzzi

jacuzzi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I worked long hours and thought I was putting on a little weight, despite all the attention of sean at work, rob at home and all the extra activities rob laid out for me.

Rob encouraged to join a fitness club and I thought it would be a good way of relaxing me after work. I was getting tired of the same routine and wanted more. I soon got into the swing of things and I took on a personal trainer, rob did not mind readily agreeing that it would help me focus.

The trainer was called Karin, I was paying for the extra hours and I knew he fancied me especially during warm up and down I could see it in his eyes but his professionalism put play to any thoughts he had at least so I thought. He was 6’ tall and toned goatee beard broad shoulders and a pert bum I always notices bums.

I was 10 sessions in and running late it was 9.20 pm when I got to the club. I apologised to Karin and suggested we re arrange but he was happy to continue, I did not mind as rob was running late too. The session was about 45-50 mins and normal in all respects. It was about 10 pm and normally the whole place closes down, I said to Karin should we not start warming down but he replied today I could warm down by water exercise.

I was hot and sweaty and the pool had closed so he took me to a plunge pool next to it was the Jacuzzi. There was a wet room and sauna too but all empty. I said I was a very weak swimmer but he told me not to worry about my swimming technique he told me to use the sauna first. I only had a towel wrapped around me as I did not bring any swimwear, it covered my breasts but just exposed my pussy a little, Karin went away for a few minutes to lock up ‘key’ areas and said he would come back to give me a rub down.

I waited and he soon returned with a towel wrapped around his waist. He told me to get in the Jacuzzi and I did as told carefully to avoid him seeing me in the flesh. My towel placed gracefully at the side.

Sitting I could feel the bubbles and jet stream. I positioned myself so I could feel the jet between my legs, this was better than a vibrator, I thought I was hot in the sauna but this was getting me hotter.

This was better than most men id been with, I was so relaxed I did not notice Karin’s hands touching my back, he began to relax my neck muscles from behind , his massage was magical what a gentleman but 'part of the service' Karin said 'just warming you down jess'. Just relax he said I was and straightend my neck so he could continue. He said that I needed some work on my legs and that meant he would get in the Jacuzzi then we would finish and 'you can be off home Jess'.

I waited for him glancing over my shoulder. He was stood up and his towel fell away from him to reveal a wondrous site a shaved torso and a huge circumcised dick i know dick when i see it and it was curved to attention and at least 10 inches . I had not seen a circumcised cock for some time and its shape i thought perfect for my pussy, I said nothing though i did not want to be a tease, im sure he has gals all the time i thought 'don’t be afraid' he said 'I just forgot my trunks' he then got in the water and sat opposite me he smiled and began to work on the balls of my feet lifting them on to his thighs im sure he made his dick touch my feet. He then worked on my calves and slowly toward my thighs.

I couls see then end of his dick slightly submerged in the water. He had to get up to get closer to me to touch my thighs and as he stood i could see his big dick floating in the water, the head was huge and then he submerged dick back in the water as he carried on with my leg massage.

He brushed has hand against my pussy and my heart was fluttering. He then massaged my neck a little and told me to turn around as my back ‘still seemed stiff’. I stood up out of the water he could see my breasts clearly and my erect nipples.

I touched my breasts deliberately my pussy was just out of the water, delicately he turned me around and seemingly innocently proceeded to massage my neck and breasts, I pushed my bum out a little in anticipation and I could feel the bulb of his cock rub against my bum cheeks and then he got bolder he parted them with his cock and cupped my breast I moaned with delight as he squeezed my nipple hard and then he did the same to my other breast.

He then put my arms delicately across the sides of the Jacuzzi. I then felt his dick come closer to my pussy my ass was out of the water but my pussy in. He entered me slowly, and with him entered water into my puss, I gasped he pushed a little further in then out then in deeper everytime as he entered there was a rush of water into pussy, I was so excited but I remained silent….. he was not all in my my shaven pussy and so he lifted my legs so they were floating on the top of the water. I could then feel his deep thrusts 'fuck' i said and he started to put all he had into it 'fuck me Karin' this was heaven floating in water my legs parted and being fucked by such a big dick.

I was being pushed forwards and then backwards in the water. I was in dick heaven. The water splashing against my ass n pussy as his dick came in and out of me. He then whispered ‘lets give you a proper workout’ ‘I said please do’, he grabbed my head and turned it to the side and there standing was the security guard Nazim. Karin said this is my cousin and its his birthday next week.

What had I let myself in for, Naz smiled and walked over to us. Splish spash Karin kept fucking me, i tried to pull free a little but who was I kidding. He held me firm and would not let go. I saw Naz taking his clothes off, stripped naked he was of light build shaven dick he knelt down in front of me and motioned my hand over to his dick. Like his cousin he had no foreskin beig circumcised. I stroked it a little and then he pushed that dick into my mouth.

I knew what I had to do my mouth became a pussy I clasped his dick with my lips and as Karin was still pushing his dick into my pussy from behind I was motioned forward effortlessly onto dick. I was soon coming and could not concentrate on the dick in my mouth, I had let it go and my legs fell down to a standing position in the Jacuzzi Karin too was going to cum and then I felt the rush water with his love juice, Karin filled my pussy with cum. I collapsed on the side of the Jacuzzi.

Wow I checked the clock it was eleven and I had to get back. I was so tired though. Naz then jumped in the Jacuzzi too and sat down in front of me pushing me to the middle. He made my legs which were like jelly wrap around his waist and I could feel his cock trying to find a way into my cunt. He started to move his hips and I could feel dick and water find my pussy hole. He was in but not as deep as Karin.

Karin then grabbed my long hair which was tied up and let it loose. He stared working my bottom which led to him working my ass hole. He pushed my hand on to his dick and I could feel it get hard again. ‘Jess Im going to ride your ass’ im telling you as a bitch needs to be told, if only your husband could see you now’ , I thought if he could see me he’d be taking pics and joining in but I thought id let Karin have his moment of power.

His dick was fully erect and with the water acting as a lube he pushed it in to my ass in 3 little pushes. I had cut cock in both my holes, he cupped my breasts and I arched my back a little, Naz was pulling at my other breast and sucking my nipple. ‘Whats your name gal’ Naz said’ jess’ I replied ‘open your mouth’ I did and he put his tongue into my mouth reaching across my teeth and rolling his tongue over my tongue. They reached a climax with their fucks, pussy cock ass cock and sometimes both in each hole at the same time. Both my ass n pussy were twitching and pulsating.

The Jacuzzi had stopped now but there was enough turbulence to feel bubbles and see spray being created. I could feel Naz wanting to cum ( I was an expert in dick cumin by this stage) , he withdrew and so then did Karin. They both got out of the Jacuzzi the temperature had dropped and they pulled me out too , I knew they still wanted to cum so like a lady I dried them off a little with my towel and sucked their cocks in turn.

First Naz then Karin then both till they came. Naz’s cum was thin and watery it went down quickly ,Karin’s was thicker. I did not waste a drop and I did not want it on my body as it would have been a devil to get out. Naz put his clothes and said bye it was his last week before going back to university. My ass was so sore though.

Karin dried me and said we must leave now. My hair was still wet and as I got to the car park rob was waiting for me. I did not know where to look Karin came out 2 minutes after and he saw me and rob but quickly walked by.

'Darling you look tired, good work out I take it’ Rob said I replied ‘yes sweetie it was’ rob then said

'well I’ll hav to give you a little more exercise tonight and as I havn’t seen your ass in action for sometime you can guess what ill be exercising………. ‘

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fab story, very sensual!!

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Loved it sounds so horny being fucked in jaccuzi mmm great workout

By *abbrowneyesMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

ooooOOoooO a jucuzzi fuck is a must!