FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Next door neighbour

Next door neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been living next door to my neighbour for about 4 years now and we are getting closer the more we talk.

We are both married but I can't help thinking their is an attraction between us.

She is the same age as me and comes across very mysterious I wanna know more about her. I was so close in making a move on her the other night as I went round to here to help her out and her hubby was working away.

I'm too nervous in case I'm reading the wrong signs but I really want to try it on with her. Any advice people? Can keep you posted on my progress lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I fucked my neighbour once, met her in town by chance ended up drinking together and we were both already pretty pissed so started touching each other and got carried away to the extent that we got a taxi home I got out at end of street and walked down the back street. She let me in through back door and we were quickly at it, because I were pissed we were at it for ages and she was moaning like you wouldn't believe. After we had finished I had a quick wash and left again through the back door. I walked around the block and home.

When I got in my other half was awake and horny because she said she'd been awakened by "her next door fucking like an animal" and had been playing while listening. Naturally she wanted some action now. I was that turned on knowing she had heard me but not knowing it was me that I quickly rose to the occasion and we had mind blowing noisy sex for the next hour again me knowing that her next door could hear. I'd love to say I made a habit of it but it never happened again and we moved the following year, I'll never forget it though.

Haha so wish that would happen with me.

She has some really sexy tattoos I want to inspect closer

Go for it I say

I just hope I'm not reading it wrong. I'd love to get in her knickers just to feel her juicy pussy I'm sure I'd ram my cock deep in her

Just mention in polite conversation how sexy she is and how her hubby is a lucky man, her reply should tell you all you need to know.

By *rown_cock_edinMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Just mention in polite conversation how sexy she is and how her hubby is a lucky man, her reply should tell you all you need to know."

Fingers crossed

I just seen my neighbour now fucking wow! She was saying how lonely she is cos her hubby is away. I really don't know what to do or say. I no I want her so bad!

Ask her how she deals with the loneliness - suggest she might want to give you a visual demonstration!

"Ask her how she deals with the loneliness - suggest she might want to give you a visual demonstration! "

She says to me come round I got a ton of ironing to do I just laughed it off she then said fine I will do it then have a bottle of vodka which I reply let me no when you open it and I will pop round. She laughed and said that a promise? I said if I can get out of the house I will pop round so don't know weather to take that seriously or not. Should I text her?

She's definitely up for it from what you say. Maybe you should say it'd help if you had an excuse to get out of the house - see if she invents a plausible reason for you to pop round.

"She's definitely up for it from what you say. Maybe you should say it'd help if you had an excuse to get out of the house - see if she invents a plausible reason for you to pop round. "

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm trying to think of a reason to go round

Mention that you think there's a problem with the fence between your houses and that you might need to pop round and take a look from her side - she might need to help you erect a new post...

I'm going round Friday! So nervous

By *ummers400Couple  over a year ago

cork

Keep us posted

"Keep us posted "

I will can't wait to see her up close hope she wears a short top n tight trousers

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Go prepared!

"Go prepared! "

I am all showered, trimmed tracky bottoms so she can see a hard on when I prob get one hopefully for her to play with! ????????

Good luck

"Good luck "

Cheers think I need it

You'll be fine - she's made it quite obvious she wants some action. Just don't take your gear off first just in case she's organised a surprise party for you!

"You'll be fine - she's made it quite obvious she wants some action. Just don't take your gear off first just in case she's organised a surprise party for you! "

Haha defo no surprise party. I just had a message from her saying don't forget to pop round tomorrow! X

Surly I'm going to fuck her silly!!!!

It might be a set up - what if her husband is back from working away and it turns out that it's him who fancies you not her?

"It might be a set up - what if her husband is back from working away and it turns out that it's him who fancies you not her? "

Guess I will find out tomorrow! Haha

Don't forget to tell us all about it

"Don't forget to tell us all about it "

I will don't worry

Any update?

Update!!!!

So I went round to my neighbours house I knocked on the door she opened it and was wearing a nice tight top and some leggings. I walked in and she made me a cup of tea. We got talking and got abit flirty with her.

We were sat at her table and our feet touched I said you playing footsie with me?? She said no with a cheeky luck and kept rubbing my leg with hers.

She was telling me jokingly how sexually frustrated she is with her hubby been away I laughed and said I bet you still get more than me which she laughed too.

She made me another cuppa and bent over to get something out the oven so I got a really good view of her ass. I touched myself and I was rock hard! She got nothing out of the oven n turn round to see me touching myself.

Why you gone so red she said I said o I'm sorry she smiled saying it's ok!

I stood up and I don't know if she sore my cock bulging out but just the thought of her been able to see turned me on massively.

She was then telling me how much weight she lost and lifted her top to show her stomach I said wow you look hot she grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach she could tell I was shaking and she pulled me close

I went for it and kissed her! She pulled away saying what you doing I apologised she said don't be sorry I didn't want to kiss you but I want you to touch me. I said I am on your stomach she said no in here and put my hand in her knickers!!

She was dripping wet I rubbed her clit n she started moaning then she grabbed my cock and said wow you are big

I kissed her again I pulled down my trousers to show her my cock she grabbed it then kissed me. I turned her around to do her doggy over the kitchen sink then all of the sudden stopped and said this is wrong you need to go.

I tried to persuade her but I respected that she didn't want to have sex so I put my cock away and said I think I best go now. She said sorry I said it's ok we just gotta keep this a secret which she agreed.

I have now just finished having an amazing wank while sniffing my fingers of her pussy juice.

Still to be continued I think!!

Well we now know that she wants some action but it sounds like she's worried about crossing the boundaries - if she repeats what happened today just be careful that she's fully used to the idea of the guilt she'll be saddled with. You wouldn't want her suddenly confessing all to her husband and/or your Mrs. Having said that, it's already a bit too late!

"Well we now know that she wants some action but it sounds like she's worried about crossing the boundaries - if she repeats what happened today just be careful that she's fully used to the idea of the guilt she'll be saddled with. You wouldn't want her suddenly confessing all to her husband and/or your Mrs. Having said that, it's already a bit too late! "

I know but it was so hot I don't want to wash my hand lol

You lucky bugger

By *outhfulPowerMan  over a year ago

Hemel

Hi guys I'm in a similar position. The woman in question though is double my age. She has a daughter my age as well. Do you think one day when she's at home alone I should go knock at her door and ask her if she needs any help with anything? (Pm me responses please)

Any more news

harwich

Bumped into her today. She looked rather sheepish but told me what happened was fun but can't happen again. But when she was saying it her eyes were telling me a whole different story!

She told me her hubby is away Wednesday but she needs help moving some boxes that are getting delivered and that If I was free could I help her.

I obversely said yes so I'm off there after I finish work at 3!! Think I will play it smooth and let her take control, can't wait now my cock is throbbing just thinking about it x

harwich

Very hot one of my personal fantasies too. Lucky man, best of luck with it

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

This is getting interesting

Keep us updated

Any developments since?

You're a lucky lucky man.

Had a visit from her today and wow!! I heard a knock on door when I got home. She was stood there in a coat and jeans I said come in so she did. I offered her a coffee and she said we need to talk about last week. I went shy and said yes what you want to know. She said it was wrong but That she can't stop thinking about it. Her hand moved onto my leg just started stroking it. I lent over to her and kissed her with a hell of a lot of passion and horniness she grabbed my cock and pulled away then said get it out. As I was getting it out she took her top off to show her sexy tits to me. She pushed me down onto the sofa and and went on her knees moved her hands up n down my leg then grabbed my throbbing thick cock. She opened her mouth and licked my end then took the full length of it in her. It felt amazing! After a few minuites of sucking me and wanking me I needed to cum so she said cum over my tits so I wanked over her tits and came loads. I said to her do you want me to return the favour which she said next time. She said that she had to go so she put her bra n top back on kissed me and said until next time. She then went on her way. I could not believe that in 20 mins that had just happened I had a wank about 10 minuites after she left as I was still so turned on like I am now. Can't wait till next time to taste her pussy and make her cum!!!

harwich

(thumb lucky man indeed)

» Add a new message to this topic