FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lacey's first couple

Lacey's first couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well, where to begin, I guess the start. The meeting had been arranged with Jamie, and on arrival I called him from outside their flat. He came out, said a friendly hello and showed me in with a cup of coffee ready for me. Kelly and Jamie sat on the bed, and like a fool I stood nervously in heels to high, supping my coffee as we talked about lifestyles and experiences.

Sensing my nervousness, Kelly took the initiative, stood, kissed me deeply, willingly and began to undress me. Both she and Jamie caressed me as my clothes melted away, and they seemed appreciative of a few surprises along the way, my piercings, and my choice of underwear and hosiery.

I layed back on the bed and Kelly started to lapdance for me, she lost her dress revealing black lingerie and lovely lacy hold-ups. She put some music on, began to dance a little and reversed herself along my lap, grinding in all the right places as she did so. Turning around, standing before me again she lost the panties and bra and repeated the dance with a different view. Oh my.

Before long, she moved my panties aside and took my limp sissy cock in her mouth and with her pierced tongue showed me that I was no sissy. Suddenly, Jamie was naked too, with all the attention on my cock I had forgotten about him. But now, he was there, naked.

Jamie took time to complement my penis, and I reached out my hand to beckon his towards me. A quick squeeze, and I guided him into my mouth. Until he was fully hard, I could just about get him all in - I'm such a greedy slut. After a while he withdrew and joined Kelly at the edge of the bed as they alternated attentions between my cock, shaft and balls, between them. Absolute heaven.

As things were getting more serious, Kelly resumed control, and had me on the brink. I had a decision to make, blow now in this sweet girls mouth, or hold on for further fun. I opted for the latter, withdrew and requested Kelly and I switch places.

We kissed on the bed for a while before I joined the inevitable route to her sweet pussy, calling at boob one, boob two, belly and naval along the way. I was now kissing, tonguing, and sucking on the tidiest little quim I have laid eyes upon, with a little bit of sparkle pierced through the bean. Tasted good too, and there were plenty of encouraging and appreciative noises from higher up, not just from Kelly either - Jamie now benefitting from Kelly's mouth.

Surprisingly quickly, Kelly tensed up, crushed my head between her thighs for a little ecstatic wriggle, and then begged me to stop. She promised it was just for a moment as she is so sensitive following orgasm, but instead we had a bit of a switch around. Kelly on her back while Jamie gave her a good drilling - what a sight, and boy can that boy fuck.

I positioned myself again so Kelly could get her mouthful of my cock while I did my best to get back down to her pierced clit, but with jamie pumping it was not safely reachable. Spotting an opportunity while my mouth was there, Jamie whipped himself out of her cunt and offered himself to me. What a tasty treat he now was. He started alternating between Kelly's pussy and my mouth, and we were all getting swept along in the ecstasy. The ecstatic moans from Kelly were now resonating through my cock as she sucked me deeper, and it inevitably became too much for me, poor Kelly got a mouthful of my salty sperm.

The sight of this must have pushed Jamie over the edge as his belly started to contract. I think we all knew he was about to blow, but who would get the jism? The answer was not far away. He withdrew from his final pussy stroke, held it still for a moment, twitch, twitch, and then fired straight into my face. His produce dribbled across my lips, and dripped directly onto Kelly's now puffy lips. As I licked the cum from my own, Jamie pushed his cum inside Kelly's cunt with his cock end before penetrating her again and letting her wring the remainder from him.

Kelly and I went off to the bathroom to freshen up. Or at least that was the intention. I beat Kelly to the loo, sat, and beckoned her to sit over me, face to face. We kissed tenderly mixing two boys' cum in our mouths as she squeezed the remainder from her pussy. She said she needed to pee with a twinkle in her eye, so I encouraged her. The feeling of suddenly warm, wet loins as she pissed on my still tender cock was something I will savour for all time. I wonder if she even told Jamie about this intimate moment without him!

We got cleaned up, went back to the bedroom, and somehow Jamie was hard again, and wanking. Maybe he's even stud enough to stay hard! Kelly and I had a big snog with only Jamie's dick getting between us, kissing, licking, sucking, all good. I think he picked up on being a bit of a third wheel, and want to the bathroom himself. He had to let his cock go down a bit which gave Kelly and me some more quality time alone.

She straddled me, lubed me up, and with my cock flat on my belly slid herself up and down my shaft. This is something I love to see a girl do, and gets me back to full hardness very quickly. Now it was my turn to fuck the lady, or rather for the lady to fuck me. She straddled me, head back and worked her fanny around me. Again on the brink, I asked to switch and took her from behind. At some point I recall someone licking my balls, I can only assume it was Jamie had returned and was keeping himself busy. He didn't receive any complaints from me.

Finally, Kelly flipped over and we got a lot more passionate. Sliding in and out of the honey with the most tender of french kissing and necking. Lost in the passion I kind of fell off the side and we fucked sideways on until I came deep insider her with her tongue in my mouth and her eyes locked on mine.

Now it was Jamie's time to fuck her missionary, and mine to watch how to bring her off again. They seemed to get lost in each other and I began to feel like a spare wheel, so I dressed hastily, and made my exit. As far as I know they are fucking still. I'll let you know when I go back to meet Kelly and her 'friend' - a little something we had arranged in our time together in the bathroom.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really sexxxy post. Thanks for sharing x

Thank you, was beginning to wonder if anyone had bothered. Shorter next time?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm, extremely sexy!! x

Glad you liked, hope your dreams were sweet.

Lacey

xx

» Add a new message to this topic